Sitar

Lorde

4 years since PH and after a few weeks, I'm only still into 4 songs on Melodrama. :rip:

Oh well, maybe in 4 more years she'll wow me again with another 11 songs. This was a nice EP though!.. :toofunny: :rip: :deadbanana:

bye :lmao:

lABVyGE.png

okay so i cant be the only one who gets a little irritated how she tells her fans to be quiet when she sings writer in the dark. like there's this performance where every five seconds her fans cheer and she like angrily puts her hands out and shakes like to signal to shut up... imo its worse than when mel said "im sorry, im talking" if i was there, bitch i'd scream and scream until i got kicked out. i payed money to experience a concert not a gallery

okay so i cant be the only one who gets a little irritated how she tells her fans to be quiet when she sings writer in the dark. like there's this performance where every five seconds her fans cheer and she like angrily puts her hands out and shakes like to signal to shut up... imo its worse than when mel said "im sorry, im talking" if i was there, bitch i'd scream and scream until i got kicked out. i payed money to experience a concert not a gallery

No, it's completely understandable and the right thing to do. When she's trying to sing a beautiful personal song and she wants it to be quiet then thats totally fair. Also because vocally it's so different for her and hard to sing she wants everyone to shut the fuck up and appreciate it

FzytWEW.png

No, it's completely understandable and the right thing to do. When she's trying to sing a beautiful personal song and she wants it to be quiet then thats totally fair. Also because vocally it's so different for her and hard to sing she wants everyone to shut the fuck up and appreciate it

THIS

it's as annoying as when people talk during acoustic performances at concerts..... it makes me so angry. like, shut the fuck up, we're trying to have a moment here.

lABVyGE.png

Many artists do that. I don't want to hear any fan attempting to screech along to that chorus either

THIS

it's as annoying as when people talk during acoustic performances at concerts..... it makes me so angry. like, shut the fuck up, we're trying to have a moment here.

Exactly and idk I just feel like Writer in the Dark is such a special song so everyone should just shut the fuck up

FzytWEW.png

Ok but where are the vinyl

right? amazon says the release date is still july 28 but i doubt it.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I think it's a little different than Melanie bc she basically had a whole ass meltdown on stage just because some fans were talking while she was, its not like she was in the middle of a very personal song, she was just speaking in between tracks. Matty from The 1975 does this too while singing "Me" which is about his family and his suicidal thoughts, but he respectfully asks for phones to be put away and for quietness before beginning. I did think it was rude to watch Lorde shush the crowd with her hands and she could be more polite to the crowd that paid to see her but it's probably just a song that means a lot to her

I think it's a little different than Melanie bc she basically had a whole ass meltdown on stage just because some fans were talking while she was, its not like she was in the middle of a very personal song, she was just speaking in between tracks. Matty from The 1975 does this too while singing "Me" which is about his family and his suicidal thoughts, but he respectfully asks for phones to be put away and for quietness before beginning. I did think it was rude to watch Lorde shush the crowd with her hands and she could be more polite to the crowd that paid to see her but it's probably just a song that means a lot to her

Lol the Melanie situation it's identical to these two. She wanted to explain the crowd the meaning of Mrs Potato Head, she wanted to tell everyone to love themselves and that they're beautiful the way they are. The meaning of the song is also personal to Melanie, cause she often said she found it very hard to accept herself so... it's the same situation.

Lol, both were having a point. Lorde wants to perform a special song and Melanie wanted to make a serious statement. But the gays don't care for either, all they want to do is scream and yaaass mindlessly. Experience a concert does not mean screaming your lungs out, it means listening to the music but most of the pop-gurls fans semingly rather want to hear their own shitty voices screaming along. like, why do you spend money then? Sing along in your car while you play the CD.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lol, both were having a point. Lorde wants to perform a special song and Melanie wanted to make a serious statement. But the gays don't care for either, all they want to do is scream and yaaass mindlessly. Experience a concert does not mean screaming your lungs out, it means listening to the music but most of the pop-gurls fans semingly rather want to hear their own shitty voices screaming along. like, why do you spend money then? Sing along in your car while you play the CD.

This is stupid, I think that if it's beautiful to sing along to a song when you're in the car or at home, it must be even better to sing it with the fucking singer. Also it pleases the artists when they see everyone singing their song, i think it's a cute way of letting them know that we love and appreciate their art. Some of them even ask for the crowd to sing for them in some parts it's just stupid saying that everybody shouldnt sing at a concert. Screaming stupid stuff it's lame but singing along its not.

This is stupid, I think that if it's beautiful to sing a long to a song when you're in the car or at home it must be even better to sing it with the fucking singer. Also it pleases the artist's when they see everyone singa their song, I think it's a cute way of letting them know that we love and appreciate their art. Some of them even ask for the crowd to sing for them in some parts it's just stupid saying that everybody shouldnt sing at a concert. Screaming stupid stuff it's lame but singing along its not.

There are people attending a concert because they actually want to enjoy the performance and you're ruining it for them cause you need to have your party-moment. Singing along is one thing btw, screeching along is another. Singing along during big hits/singles or when the artists asks the crowd is also different than constantly whaling along. Go to the karaoke bar if you want to sing.

There are people attending a concert because they actually want to enjoy the performance and you're ruining it for them cause you need to have your party-moment. Singing along is one thing btw, screeching along is another. Singing along during big hits/singles or when the artists asks the crowd is also different than constantly whaling along. Go to the karaoke bar if you want to sing.

Well you can't go to a concert expecting everybody to stay quiet or expecting that they remain in silence. I don't think this is such a bad thing to do. I also don't like people who screams and stuff but I don't think singing ruins the concert at all

Well you can't go to a concert expecting everybody to stay quiet or expecting that they remain in silence. I don't think this is such a bad thing to do. I also don't like people who screams and stuff but I don't think singing ruins the concert at all

Like I said, you can enjoy a concert and make some noise and NOT drown out the singer cause you need to SCREAM the lyrics along. There is no point in going to a concert if all you hear is yourself.

Like I said, you can enjoy a concert and make some noise and NOT drown out the singer cause you need to SCREAM the lyrics along. There is no point in going to a concert if all you hear is yourself.

I never said they have to scream. I just thought it's ugly when you said "Go buy a cd and sing it your car if you wanna sing!!!!" Lol there's no problem in singing to a concert, that's all I'm saying. you all are making it seem like it's a bad or wrong thing to do

I never said they have to scream. I just thought it's ugly when you said "Go buy a cd and sing it your cat if you wanna sing!!!!" Lol there's no problem in singing to a concert, that's all I'm saying. you all are making it seem like it's a bad or wrong thing to do

Well, but where is the lie. If I want to SING ALONG I don't need to go to a concert where I could listen to some f*cking godly LIVE VOCALS.

And yeah, liek I said, I don't mind it if it's when the singer asks for it or when it's a big hit, but people actually SCREAMING the lyrics during every f*cking song and ballad is just disgusting and disrespectful towards the artist. Whys hould Lorde sing live if noone can hear her anyway? She may aswell pull a Britney.