Sitar

Lorde

I am my mother's child I love you till my breathing stops

V2naVkV.gif

No

Lol I don't always mind people singing along but its the worst on quiet piano songs when the artist wants to pull out some ad-libs, lengthen lines, and you just hear Jeremy going the hell off behind you, a jumbled ass mess coming in at the wrong time and sounding 100x worse than during any other song

Ok idc just announce the fucking vinyl!! She said there would be multiple variants so release them so I can give you all my money bitch

righT i'm so excited. I hope the collector's one is a really nice box set or something and not just a coloured record. Take my money Lorde  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

righT i'm so excited. I hope the collector's one is a really nice box set or something and not just a coloured record. Take my money Lorde  :defeated:

I hope the standard one is a coloured record and the collector's one is a really classy box as well  :defeated:  :defeated: Hurry up queen

FzytWEW.png

The bridge of Hard Feelings is so relatable I just broke up with my boyfriend and I'm literally crying listening to this song

MELODRAMA has always been such a heart breaking album for me since LORDE was my ex bf's favorite artist and everytime hard feelings comes on i b r e a k

giphy.gif

Sooo where's the video lol

not showing up on her vevo just like the song never shows up on apple music. queen of disappearing  :creep:

And it's boring. Not what I expected for this song at all. I hope we get to see Homemade Dynamite at some point  :defeated: