Sitar

Lorde

Did you even see her?? She looked so freaking happy!! Even though the choreo was pretty mediocre, her pure enjoyment during the performance was enough for me to appreciate it immensely.

lovely

Melodrama has a total of 11 songs with replay value imo

I'm still going hard on it. The Louvre, omg Supercut, then the bops like Sober and Homemade Dynamite :crying:

Yeah this is the album of the year any negative opinions are JUST WRONG! I can't put into words how perfect this album is

:eartha:

I may be exaggerating how underwhelming it is, but sis.. album of the year??? :deadbanana: :smh: :rip:

I just don't get y'all. Pure Heronie is so much better of an album. The melodies & harmonies are unmatched!

Nothing on Melodrama holds a candle to 400 Lux, Buzzcut Season, or White Teeth Teens.

14417469274.gif

:eartha:

I may be exaggerating how underwhelming it is, but sis.. album of the year??? :deadbanana: :smh: :rip:

I just don't get y'all. Pure Heronie is so much better of an album. The melodies & harmonies are unmatched!

Nothing on Melodrama holds a candle to 400 Lux, Buzzcut Season, or White Teeth Teens.

the lourve,writer in the dark