Beemo

Grimes

Can we expect new single/album soon?

she does like releasing albums right at the end of the year, so we'll see i guess

(but i highly doubt it with all the shit that's happened)

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

Ew. The only good tracks on Art Angels are (in tracklist order) Flesh without Blood, Kill V. Maim, Realiti and World Princess Pt.II, also Venus Fly on a good (read: rare) day. The 10 others basically sound like filler tracks. Visions however is by far her magnum opus which she did in about three weeks and honestly as brutal/disrespectful as this sounds, I'd rather have her binging on pills and isolating herself from society again if something as good as Visions - or even better - would come out of it. I'd love if she went back to those dark synth-scapes but if she's going to keep the more mainstream friendly sound of Art Angels it should be something like Kill V. Maim which is an absolute banger and not a generic snoozefest. I thought the snippets she posted on Twitter were alright but she can do better. Also she hasn't been active on Twitter for almost a month so I guess changing her name to C and the Azealia mess have taken their toll, I hope she's doing okay and I hope she'd bless us with some good new tracks asap.

you stans really don't give two fucks about an artists health huh...this is gross

her and Elon were spotted at some virtual reality arcade so she's not dead despite online theories that Elon had her assassinated

tw8yk0xy2rq11.jpg

I still can't believe the simulation we currently live in or how all of her success with visions and art angels has lead her to this point.  :hdu:

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

out of many fucked up shit that can happen in an artists career, this is kinda vanilla but brcause theyre literally so important and an obscure couple that we all find it fascinating. y’all cant even grasp the music coming our way, this is the first time grimes really has had the world at her finger tips and she’s gonna come with her buggest guns to date

:smokes: