StationToStation

FKA twigs

Nope, he only told me about his experience with her. And that he would try to find the songs/demos on his old hard drives or where he stored them. These new leaks are also a surprise for me, because we haven’t talked to eachother in months hahah

Interesting! He’s really coming through lol.

What’s your favourite of the 5 tracks he’s shared? I think I like Cigarette Perfection the most; the lyricism is the closest to what she’s doing today and I could totally imagine that one being reworked like I’m Your Doll.

Interesting! He’s really coming through lol.

What’s your favourite of the 5 tracks he’s shared? I think I like Cigarette Perfection the most; the lyricism is the closest to what she’s doing today and I could totally imagine that one being reworked like I’m Your Doll.

My favourite is Electric Affection I think. Maybe, because it’s the first one I heard. I can’t choose to be honest. But all of the songs are amazing.

My favourite is Electric Affection I think. Maybe, because it’s the first one I heard. I can’t choose to be honest. But all of the songs are amazing.

it's strange that he shares the songs cause most of the producers don't share anything unless the artists they have worked with wants them to be released, right?

it's strange that he shares the songs cause most of the producers don't share anything unless the artists they have worked with wants them to be released, right?

Oh yeah, he could definitely get in legal trouble if twigs or her label wanted to pursue it (but they may not know or just don’t care).

oh wow that new one is a bop!!!

does anyone have a link to cigarette perfection? i dont think i heard that one

Here you go! http://picosong.com/wP3WM/

4 of the 5 tracks he's shared have disappeared from his SoundCloud so I'm not entirely sure if he's been deleting them or has been receiving copyright strikes..?

Our savior finally responded and said that he is looking for the last demo! He said that he thinks that there is still one more

Can't wait!