Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Boots

Boots+_PNG_190214_01.png

"Boots [is] a new producer that I completely respect. He plays every instrument. He is a lyricist. He is an innovator, and I'm so proud to work with him."

- Beyonce

BOOTS (born Jordy Asher) is a Soul and R&B producer, rapper, singer, songwriter, video director and multi-instrumentalist who first made forays into music as half of the musical duo Blonds, and into popular music as Beyoncé’s producer.

After trying out a string of lesser-known groups including Blonds, Young Circles, Blond Fuzz and Stonefox, he signed to JAY Z’s label Roc Nation in June 2013 to eventually release his original solo music. Boots’ meteoric rise to fame came about when Beyoncé’s self-titled album debuted at no. 1 on the charts, with 85% of the album featuring his production skills and four songs he’d written. Boots’ debut solo album is the self-produced mixtape WinterSpringSummerFall.

So glad you posted him earlier, I love his voice so much. Want to see his face + hear more of his stuff, he definitely can launch a solo career.

Does anyone have a rip of Haunted?

Edit: OMG

Entire album

enhanced-buzz-5904-1386922476-24.jpg

Found him:

BbWBzK7IMAAt6KV.jpg

Middle guy, I assume.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

So glad you posted him earlier, I love his voice so much. Want to see his face + hear more of his stuff, he definitely can launch a solo career.

Does anyone have a rip of Haunted?

Edit: OMG

Entire album

enhanced-buzz-5904-1386922476-24.jpg

I'm pretty sure that included more Beyonce demos :sadcore: I'm about to get really pressed that I discovered him at the beginning of his career because god knows it'll take a long ass time for an album

The word of the lord: http://ge.tt/63vcCFE1/v/0

His voice and production are coming to me at such a good time, though :oprah: I can only imagine how much I'd freak over hearing his demos for Beyonce's "Haunted".

He's in this video at about 4:00

I'm pretty sure that included more Beyonce demos :sadcore: I'm about to get really pressed that I discovered him at the beginning of his career because god knows it'll take a long ass time for an album

The word of the lord: http://ge.tt/63vcCFE1/v/0

His voice and production are coming to me at such a good time, though :oprah: I can only imagine how much I'd freak over hearing his demos for Beyonce's "Haunted".

He's in this video at about 4:00

BootsBoard 2015, I'll be your co-admin.

I like Haunted, both his solo song and Beyonce's (Still not a big fan of Beyonce or w/e).

What's up with his cryptic Facebook posts though?

He looks like an egg.  *Suddenly understands why the only photo of him is cropped*

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Pretty fucking pressed none of this other shit sounds like Atom/Haunted, vocally or production-wise

I accidentally let myself stan for someone with one song, I swore I would never do this

https://soundcloud.com/bootsonboots/boots-howl-new-vox-bounce

https://soundcloud.com/bootsonboots/boots-autumn

gaaaaaay

Guest Dot

This thread needs some updating tbh.

So, his upcoming album is called "WinterSpringSummerFall" and he keeps releasing it for free, bit-by-bit on his soundclud.

Tracklist:

1. "A Day In The Life Of Jordan Asher"
  2. "Dust"
  3. "Howl/Your Move"
  4. "Fade Away"
  5. "Alright"
  6. "No More (snowed in)" (featuring Shlohmo & Jeremih)
  7. "Autumn (Lude I)" (featuring Kelela)
  8. "EST"
  9. "Sheep/Lookin' Muthafucka (Lude II)"
  10. "Troubled World" (featuring Son Lux)
  11. "Olive Trees And Blue Skies And Hills"
  12. "My Heart Is A Stone Today (Unharmed)"
  13. "Atom"
  14. "Ride By (Lude III)" (featuring Margot)
  15. "Ride Ride Ride" (featuring Sia Furler)
  16. "Dreams" (featuring Beyoncé)

Ride Ride Ride, Dust and Atom are my favourites, I think. He's really good! Very innovative and diverse, in my opinion.