I found it. Also why has no one mentioned Passport in here?

I liked passport it was on a draft tracklist that punch posted on insta (he's deleted it now). Also are these final version because the full inside man sound less polished than the little snippet she added on to twoAM? Like the preview had backing vocals etc or are the leaks just demos

I liked passport it was on a draft tracklist that punch posted on insta (he's deleted it now). Also are these final version because the full inside man sound less polished than the little snippet she added on to twoAM? Like the preview had backing vocals etc or are the leaks just demos

Yeah I think these are demos. Also I think its inaccurate to call the leaked Love Galore the OG, considering the original didnt even have Travis Scott on it.

genius.com says it's a remix intended for the deluxe version of ctrl

Hmmm interesting. I mean shes teased that verse before and preformed it on SNL but its just an overall odd arrangement to keep Travis on the track with that.

genius.com says it's a remix intended for the deluxe version of ctrl 

is the deluxe ever coming tho? I mean she's been teasing for soooo long and its a bit late for a deluxe , I think she should release it as an ep. Also is A going to be mixtape or album? She's also been teasing A since she was doing promo for ctrl saying that it was already done when ctrl came out and recently she teased it again in her Instagram caption putting #Aontheway.  

414A5Dot1IL._SS500.jpg

Sooo a collection of songs by the name of "Sister Solana" has been released and has 9 SZA tracks, all unreleased, including a new gem "Comethru"  :hooker:  (I believe someone else uploaded these, similar to what happened to Brockhampton and Break Hamptons earlier this week. BUT it's amazing to see these songs in a collection... if only  :ohno:) iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/comethru/1445822345

414A5Dot1IL._SS500.jpg

Sooo a collection of songs by the name of "Sister Solana" has been released and has 9 SZA tracks, all unreleased, including a new gem "Comethru"  :hooker:  (I believe someone else uploaded these, similar to what happened to Brockhampton and Break Hamptons earlier this week. BUT it's amazing to see these songs in a collection... if only  :ohno:) iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/comethru/1445822345

it was cute til the tag towards the end of lack of better words

STILL waiting for this bitch to drop that Sephora song, literally one of the best things I've ever heard and she never released it... smh. Leakers, you know what to do

Literally the reason why I stopped listening to her leaks. I know she likes to tease but damn sis I was really bopping to that snippet for months and still, nothing? 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

ME TOO SMH if it doesn't leak I'm going to be devastated. LIB teas.....

someone hack her hard drive x

I thought someone did! I keep hoping for a "part 2" of the leaks that included Love Galore V2.  :ohno: