9) Want U to Hate Me [prod. Brunelle & Mess Kid]
10) Final Moments (Instrumental) [prod. Mess Kid]
11) Shambhala (Instrumental) [prod. STFU]
12) Forever [prod. King Henry, Daktyl, & Aryay]
13) Ur Touch (Instrumental) [prod. Alizzz]
14) Holy Water [prod. Valentino Khan]
15) Jawbreaking the Rules [prod. Mess Kid]
16) Run for Cover [prod. Picard Bros & Ilsey]

is this PC Music sounding before i listen?

Not directly, nothing obviously signature PC Music like WIRTW, but this mixtape is more in the vein of that song than her other work so also...kinda? You'll like it I think. It's way more pop and melodic and experimental than anything she's done yet

Not directly, nothing obviously signature PC Music like WIRTW, but this mixtape is more in the vein of that song than her other work so also...kinda? You'll like it I think. It's way more pop and melodic and experimental than anything she's done yet

mmkay i'm going to give this a go later then bc WIRTW is lowkey anthem material for me now so i could become a fan

H0bDaqU.gif

I split the tracks for y'all, just a simple Audacity job but I was pretty meticulous about it so should be good. Also I'm replacing Wild Target with the longer single version and I kinda edited so it would flow :flutter:

Cross Your Heart

I split the tracks for y'all, just a simple Audacity job but I was pretty meticulous about it so should be good. Also I'm replacing Wild Target with the longer single version and I kinda edited so it would flow :flutter:

Cross Your Heart

someone on the PC Music forum did it the day it came out :rip:

BzhmW.png

ok but why aren't more people talking about this im still shook

!!!

She drew blood

Want U to Hate Me, Automatic, Cross Your Heart, Jawbreaking the Rules :gclap:

The fact that we will probably still get full versions of Holy Water, Promise, I Just Wanna, Forever, and Ur Touch on her album if she can ever drop it :O

+ SOPHIE version of High School Luv? And Queen of Me? :defeated:

!!!

She drew blood

Want U to Hate Me, Automatic, Cross Your Heart, Jawbreaking the Rules :gclap:

The fact that we will probably still get full versions of Holy Water, Promise, I Just Wanna, Forever, and Ur Touch on her album if she can ever drop it :O

+ SOPHIE version of High School Luv? And Queen of Me? :defeated:

omg ikr :defeated:

I Just Wanna is one of my faves from this era(?) so im really hoping we get it on the album (as well as the others obv)

I wonder if Could U Luv Me? will be on the album (she did it live with Jawbreaking, Forever, and Want U to Hate Me)  :O

wow, it's been two weeks and i still can't stop playing this...i'm honestly so impressed by the quality and excellence of every song on the mixtape, so many bops! do we know if the full ones are going to be released on the debut? still wondering why she hasn't still officially released a full album yet :crossed:

thank you so much @SitarHero for the splitted tracks tho!! it really helped me to get into this :flutter:

and on the side note...i know i'm asking this again but does anyone have the tour ep cd rip? it's been forever and i still can't find it anywhere :defeated:

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

wow, it's been two weeks and i still can't stop playing this...i'm honestly so impressed by the quality and excellence of every song on the mixtape, so many bops! do we know if the full ones are going to be released on the debut? still wondering why she hasn't still officially released a full album yet :crossed:

thank you so much @SitarHero for the splitted tracks tho!! it really helped me to get into this :flutter:

and on the side note...i know i'm asking this again but does anyone have the tour ep cd rip? it's been forever and i still can't find it anywhere :defeated:

Of course, spreading the truth :flutter:

Here's the songs from the CD, I changed the formatting in iTunes but the tracklist and cover art are available out there for you to re-change as you please: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1ap3dBSxUCMEhSSXlGb29GdkE/view?usp=sharing

I wonder if Could U Luv Me? will be on the album (she did it live with Jawbreaking, Forever, and Want U to Hate Me)  :O

Wait what's this