National Anthem

Would You Rather?

probably dead dog just because i like cats better than dogs

would you rather be stuck in a flying airplane knowing it will crash with you inside, or stuck in a submarine knowing the submarine wont break but you will eventually starve and die at the bottom of the ocean?

im running out of ideas

pNjWdpc.png

An unfunny comedian Amy Schumer seems to be doing well despite that :toofunny:

Would you rather drink 6 month old milk, or drink a full glass of soy sauce?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Living in Finland, it's not too hard for me to imagine being stuck in a snowy cold desert so I'm going with the sandy one.  :creep: And we do not have polar bears in case anyone here thought so.

Would you rather be stung by a bee and get severe allergic symptons or have lots of mosquitoes in your house, buzzing in your ear and biting you?

Stung by a bee! (Funny story, one summer there were TONS of mosquitos in my car EVERY MORNING and every time I wanted to go out I had to spend at lest twenty minutes chasing them out)

Would you rather be very successful, loved, and respected and die young or have no recognition and live alone but die at an old age?

giphy.gif

Fried tarantula, cause insects are legit healthy for you. Jellyfish would probably just make you sick hahah

Would you rather get super rich but die at 40, or just have a regular income and die when you're an old grandma 

Fried tarantula, cause insects are legit healthy for you. Jellyfish would probably just make you sick hahah

Would you rather get super rich but die at 40, or just have a regular income and die when you're an old grandma 

Regular income. Money don't worth life.

Would you rather learn that Lust for Life is totally cancelled, or loosing 1000 dollars ?

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I would rather learn that lust for life is cancelled lmao, i need that money to pay rent

Would you rather only be able to watch ABC Family for the rest of your life or Netflix Original productions?

giphy.gif

abc (does that include freeform)

would you rather have any song lanz has ever recorded and have that be the only one you can listen to ever again (yes, even unleaked) or only listen to her released discography for the rest of your life?

giphy.gif

i already only listen to aka and sirens at this point so i guess the first option

would you rather be invited on stage during a concert or meet the artist outside the venue afterwards

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

Meet the artist outside the venue afterwards

Would you rather be Axl Rose's wife (with how he looks now) or be Marilyn Manson's side bitch?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Axl Roses wife because no one said i had to have sex with him, plus i can take his money if her mysteriously dies

would you rather not have LFL be released for another year or eat Trumps ass once a day for a week