comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sVerxii13-SUx6SU1aY3diZnc/view?usp=sharing

I love love love Party Favors. It's actually so different to anything on Aquarius, but idk It's such a kickback song omg. I'm super excited for another upcoming album. It feels like Aquarius wasn't even released too long ago.

Thank you! I love Party Favors too, and Player sounds promising. Aquarius is almost 1 year old and still sounds fresh to me, she's becoming one of my favourite artists right now, I hope she becomes more successful this time.

#31 in the US, maybe her time is finally coming

:defeated: yas Tinashe, rise like a true Lotus (the hit album by Christina Aguilera, available on iTunes now)

MkWI4Ns.png

I think Aggy Accordion is on Miss Tinaslay's album..

Actually Tinashe probably will be on Iggy's album... Well, as long as Tinashe gets more exposure and the collab doesn't enter on Joyride too, I'm fine

Snakehips – ‘All My Friends’ (Feat. Tinashe & Chance The Rapper)

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2015/10/new-music-snakehips-all-my-friends-feat-chance-the-rapper-tinashe/

First Ryan Hemsworth, Jaques Green & Dev Hynes, then Blood Diamonds, DJ Dahi, Cashmere Cat, and now Snakehips!?!?! Damn bitch, collab with all my favs  :oprah:

I'm actually a fan of Black Water. I know it's pretty divided opinion-wise but I quite liked it, especially Midnight Sun, 1 for Me and Ain't Ready (of course it couldn't be a full length song  :toofunny:). It's probably my favourite Tinashe mixtape.

Black Water is fantastic