Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

So I listened to it when it premiered and also the second time they played it. I like the sound, but I haven't reallh digested it yet. I definitely need more time with it to have an opinion. Either way I'm so happy to have more music and it should be on iTunes in an hour or so.

H0bDaqU.gif

Well after letting this song sink in a bit, I love it so so much. It's sort of like the sound on Bloom or Teen Dream but mixed with a bit more of the haziness from the first two records. It's like Victoria's vocals are much less urgent and upfront here - blended even more into the mix than usual. It's a really beautiful and chilling song I can't wait to hear the dang album.

where are you tho @@Hundred Dollar Bill????

H0bDaqU.gif

What a time for this forum to be down, wow. Depression Cherry is absolutely stunning and I am beyond thrilled with it. It may have topped Bloom for me already which I didn't even know would be possible. Every. single. song. is pure ethereal gorgeousness. No words really - just blown away.

H0bDaqU.gif

Depression Cherry is amazing. I am a changed person after listening to Days of Candy.

What is everyone's favourite songs from the album?

Depression Cherry is amazing. I am a changed person after listening to Days of Candy.

What is everyone's favourite songs from the album?

"Days of Candy" definitely comes to mind, that song is just so giant and epic-ly beautiful :crying2: "PPP" and "10:37" are amazing too. Honestly though, every song.

I also have just been listening to all their music tbh, I'm really appreciating the first two records so much more and Teen Dream has become really special to me. "Used to Be" is arguably my favorite Beach House song.

H0bDaqU.gif

yaaasss I've been waiting to come on to LB ever since Depression Cherry leaked. its a stunning album, i love it so much. Cant wait for the vinyl (hopefully with the velvet sleeve :defeated: )

from what I understand ALL versions of the album will have the velvet covers!

H0bDaqU.gif

Loving it! 10:37(this was the godlike untitled song), PPP, Levitation, Days of Candy, & Wildflower are standouts for me. Sparks threw me off a bit and I was a bit worried how this record would turn out but thankfully it's my only non favorite compared to their other albums.

Loving it! 10:37(this was the godlike untitled song), PPP, Levitation, Days of Candy, & Wildflower are standouts for me. Sparks threw me off a bit and I was a bit worried how this record would turn out but thankfully it's my only non favorite compared to their other albums.

I agree, "Sparks" was not a good indicator at all, but I think they did that on purpose. They said it was a risky & bold choice. I have grown to really like "Sparks" though, my least favorite is "Beyond Love", not that it's bad though.

H0bDaqU.gif

Bloom is really their only album that I like. How does the new album compare to it (I heard it leaked but I've been too busy to listen)? I didn't really enjoy Sparks but if you guys are saying its the oddball on the album do you think I'll enjoy it?