Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

"10:37" is reeeeeeeeally good :legend:

I honestly think "Sparks" might be my least favorite though... Or somewhere near the bottom

:crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed: I expected better from you, sis  :defeated: what are your faves?

"Days of Candy" is the best in my opinion. The trinity for me is "Days of Candy", "PPP", and "10:37". Honestly though, I love every song. "Sparks" and "Beyond Love" are my least favorites.

OMG Sparks and Beyond Love are my favorites  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  opinions are the most interesting thing

I don't really understand Sparks and how it fits into the album. I don't really like it so maybe thats why I can't figure this out but it just like, doesn't fit sonically or thematically with the album at all. It sounds like it should've been a b-side like Equal Mind was.

I think my favorites are Beyond Love, 10:37, & Wildflower

Has the NPR interview been posted here? http://www.npr.org/sections/allsongs/2015/07/01/418896007/hear-sparks-a-new-song-by-beach-house It explains why they love Sparks so much I think from what I remember @@KillForLove

Sigh they always come through with their openers & closers (starting with Teen Dream haaaaah) I don't think iTunes will show my plays for Levitation cuz I'm pretty sure it knockedT it out cold

hmm beach house why do you sometimes make it so difficult

Little girl you could be loved

Little girl you should be loved

The moment you said enough

Is the moment you ????

Little girl you will be loved

Is the moment you ????

Repeat

Repeat

lol

hmm beach house why do you sometimes make it so difficult

Little girl you should be loved

Is the moment you ????

Little girl you will be loved

Is the moment you ????

Repeat

Repeat

lol

YES this sounds so right. I'm going to listen again with these lyrics in mind and see if I can fill in your blanks. Maybe I'll call it "Little Girl" in my iTunes now. This is 100% their hardest song to understand lol. I'm planning on asking them about it after my concert.

H0bDaqU.gif

YES this sounds so right. I'm going to listen again with these lyrics in mind and see if I can fill in your blanks. Maybe I'll call it "Little Girl" in my iTunes now. This is 100% their hardest song to understand lol. I'm planning on asking them about it after my concert.

Oh you could try editing it to where you minimize the instruments and pronounce her vocals

omg I'd be too chicken shit to even speak to them haaa

Oh you could try editing it to where you minimize the instruments and pronounce her vocals

omg I'd be too chicken shit to even speak to them haaa

Ooh yeah I might do that...

and omg why?? It's not like they are Beyoncé lol, I have so many things to talk to them about tbh

H0bDaqU.gif

Can you guys guide me to all of their music? I have just the five albums with the deluxe track on Teen Dream 'Baby' . also I edited Heart and Lungs into that and Rain in Numbers. Same with Irene and Wherever You Go.

edit: i just found zebra EP

Can you guys guide me to all of their music? I have just the five albums with the deluxe track on Teen Dream 'Baby' . also I edited Heart and Lungs into that and Rain in Numbers. Same with Irene and Wherever You Go.

edit: i just found zebra EP

I have never found a great BH masterpost/resource, but I think I have everything just from doing the digging all myself. From what you said you have, you are missing:

1. Play the Game (Queen Cover) - I just have a YouTube rip

2. White Moon - unreleased song they sang did at their iTunes session

3. I Do Not Care for the Winter Sun - free Christmas song they made available on their website

4. Equal Mind - Lazuli b-side (I just have the vinyl rip)

5. This Must Be the Only Fantasy - part of original song closing the short film they scored under said name, I only have a video rip

6. Saturn Song - on iTunes, from compilation of songs using sounds from space

they also have some unreleased songs performed live that you can find videos of on YouTube, and other full studio recorded live sessions such as Daytrotter and iTunes Session, but "White Moon" is the only new song. I don't collect any live concert stuff or live version of songs I already have.

If you need anything, let me know. I hope someone else has some insight on this subject! I'd love to find more music out there.

H0bDaqU.gif

Equal Mind b-side

iTunes - EP good stuff this one has White Moon 

Used to Be - Single + Apple Orchard demo

Saturn Song

Play The Game

I Do Not Care for the Winter Sun

Rodarte film 

Seven Stars (feat Victoria Legrand)

can i get a link to rain in numbers please?  :mj:

@@National Anthem nvm i was making eggs with cottage cheese while making this 

Edited by Cleopatra