Deleted User

Arca

I can't stop listening... But I still have to actually analyse it to give my opinion.

Do you guys think the 'i' in the title means '1' and not the pronoun 'i'? Because I remember she said she was going to put out two albums. Maybe there's a 'KiCk ii' coming?

I can't stop listening... But I still have to actually analyse it to give my opinion.

Do you guys think the 'i' in the title means '1' and not the pronoun 'i'? Because I remember she said she was going to put out two albums. Maybe there's a 'KiCk ii' coming?

She said on her discord the other day that there would be 4, so it is i, ii, iii, iv and that she and XL are trying to figure out the best way to put them out still, but who knows what’ll happen

She said on her discord the other day that there would be 4, so it is i, ii, iii, iv and that she and XL are trying to figure out the best way to put them out still, but who knows what’ll happen

wow!! that makes sense. she's been working on SO much new music... it would be such a let down if only she put out these 38 minutes as a sole album.

yes since her first mixtapes were Stretch I and II

kinda makes *SENSE since the words 'stretch' and 'kick' are kinda related

yes since her first mixtapes were Stretch I and II

kinda makes since the words 'stretch' and 'kick' are kinda related

yeah that's exactly what i thought! wooo so excited now

CALOR AND MACHOTE OMFGGGGGGGGGGG

Would you be so kind to send me a discord invite? <3

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

i need someone to upload lyrics. especially 'afterwards' :rip:

Anoche cuando dormía

soñé ¡bendita ilusión!

que una colmena tenía

dentro de mi corazón;

y las doradas abejas

iban fabricando en él

en el, con las amarguras viejas,

blanca cera y dulce miel

8nl2OpX.png

i was about to start swinging whoever said this album was much better than her ST but omg then i listen to it. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK so so so so so so so so fucking good. was disjointed by Dula Peeps album so this more than made up for it.

thank goodness for this Bjork feature, will quenched me until her next album 

Anoche cuando dormía

soñé ¡bendita ilusión!

que una colmena tenía

dentro de mi corazón;

y las doradas abejas

iban fabricando en él

en el, con las amarguras viejas,

blanca cera y dulce miel

what omg. escribiste esto o las letras están en algún lado?

what omg. escribiste esto o las letras están en algún lado?

Allegedly it samples Antonio Machado's poem "Anoche Cuando Dormía", listened to it and I can confirm. I'm not sure if Arca is actually saying something or just doing gibberish.

8nl2OpX.png

Allegedly it samples Antonio Machado's poem "Anoche Cuando Dormía", listened to it and I can confirm. I'm not sure if Arca is actually saying something or just doing gibberish.

thank you!!

Last night I was blasting KiCK and I noticed Björk is singing in spanish omfg that was a beautiful detail

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

i really need this to be properly announced/released to give my review. somehow i feel like im listening to something that doesnt exist :rip: