TastesLikePepsiCola

Tour VIP Packages?

Well... the silver package is $250 and the only interesting thing for me is that it allows you to get in the venue before general door opens.

The regular GA ticket is $120.

My ultimate goal is to be in the pit, but I'll be happy to be on first or second row even if it's not right in the center, but I don't want to be stuck on one end. The thing is I don't know how many VIP tickets will be sold. What if there's enough VIP people to take the first GA rows (we're standing up, so there's no row per se).

So, I wonder if I should just buy the regular GA ticket at $120 and wait in line at 4-5am or buy the silver VIP package at $250, be in a premium section and not having to get in line that early, even though I'll still have to get in line a few hours before the show in the VIP line.

The VIP is so tempting, but I'm desperately trying to save money lol.

Well... the silver package is $250 and the only interesting thing for me is that it allows you to get in the venue before general door opens.

The regular GA ticket is $120.

My ultimate goal is to be in the pit, but I'll be happy to be on first or second row even if it's not right in the center, but I don't want to be stuck on one end. The thing is I don't know how many VIP tickets will be sold. What if there's enough VIP people to take the first GA rows (we're standing up, so there's no row per se).

So, I wonder if I should just buy the regular GA ticket at $120 and wait in line at 4-5am or buy the silver VIP package at $250, be in a premium section and not having to get in line that early, even though I'll still have to get in line a few hours before the show in the VIP line.

The VIP is so tempting, but I'm desperately trying to save money lol.

holy shit lol 120 and 250..already taking out 120, might as well double it :P but wow

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

@@kik I just want to be clear that the $250 silver VIP package is for Canadian shows only, so if you're American like me, then we still don't know! And honestly I am having the same concerns. I want to be guaranteed early access into that pit but would all that money be worth it if a regular GA put ticket will be half as much? And would we have to wait all day? Probably. Sorry if I come off obnoxious! either way all I see on Lana boards are people trying to go for the VIP! and since I'm in year 12 of high school I spent so much money already on submitting my college applications!

@@fessle: I know! My friend on FB didn't buy UV because he though her ticket concerts was too high on her last show. He wanted to balance things a little :P

@: I was looking for a ticket in Canada :) Just found more info on VIPnation actually.

I think I'm all in. Seriously, I'm getting old, I've never been able to get a fucking ticket for the Backstreet Boys (lol) when I was 14 I cried my heart out 'cause my mother was a single mom and we were poor, all I could wish for is to get the line at the radio station to win tickets and participate to every contest possible...

#brokewithexpensivetaste. Too bad. I'll register to seekingarrangement or eat Kraft Dinner for 2-3 weeks.

I think I'm all in. Seriously, I'm getting old, I've never been able to get a fucking ticket for the Backstreet Boys (lol) when I was 14 I cried my heart out 'cause my mother was a single mom and we were poor, all I could wish for is to get the line at the radio station to win tickets and participate to every contest possible...

#brokewithexpensivetaste. Too bad. I'll register to seekingarrangement or eat Kraft Dinner for 2-3 weeks.

Do it up girl!

I know what you mean, growing up poor. I never wanted things in my early life cause I knew it was challenging for my rents. Now I make my own way and I want to live my life. If I get a selfie with Lana I'll retire from the pit for future shows I go to.

Bury me to Bel Air.

Yooouuu guuuuyyys! I'm struggling with this.

Of course I wanna go, but Tinley Park isn't so easy to get to from Chicago if you don't have a car. I'm sure I can find a way if I really want to, though. 

My second problem: I don't know what ticket to buy if I'm buying one. Part of me is over waiting in line for the whole day only to feel like dying before she even comes on. However, I don't know if I'd be content not being in the front, and I'd feel weird getting a seat if I'm going alone. Idk. 

So really that leads me to the Silver VIP, but idk if I wanna spend over 200 for it. 

I gots some thinking to do.

My family is broke so rn idk if I can even go and she's coming so close to me I just wanna die

Go in the subway and sing your songs!

I mean... Why not?

If I didn't have the money I would seriously beg on the streets.

If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never miss a Lana Del Rey concert again.

Yooouuu guuuuyyys! I'm struggling with this.

Of course I wanna go, but Tinley Park isn't so easy to get to from Chicago if you don't have a car. I'm sure I can find a way if I really want to, though. 

My second problem: I don't know what ticket to buy if I'm buying one. Part of me is over waiting in line for the whole day only to feel like dying before she even comes on. However, I don't know if I'd be content not being in the front, and I'd feel weird getting a seat if I'm going alone. Idk. 

So really that leads me to the Silver VIP, but idk if I wanna spend over 200 for it. 

I gots some thinking to do.

I don't know how bad it is to wait in line all day, but when I went to her show in May, I was in line by myself for general admission (there was more or less 500 person in front of me) and when they let us in and I got closer to the door, I saw a pile of old blankets, cheap umbrella chairs and plenty of takeout food trash that people left behind. I spotted some mini-camping settings that looked quite comfy. I waited 1.5h in line before they opened the door and my lower back was killing me, I had to sit on the ground. I guess for some people I looked completely idiot as I was the only one sitting on the asphalt for that part of the line. It looked like I was being punished or something. I was not prepared, but now I plan to become the queen of organization and comfort. A perfect Martha Stewart of GA. I need one of these:

3662.jpg

If you decide to get a ticket with a seat assigned, don't worry about what other people think. If I had to wait for my friends every time I wanted to do things I like, I would have missed great life experiences and opportunities.

Would the gold or silver be better for getting a chance to take a picture with her? Gold seems like it has more stuff, but it's behind GA and that's how you get close to Lana. Do you think she'd *pop in* to the pre-show Gold package thing? I don't want to talk about life with her, but a picture would be so great.

At my concert Lana didn't even visit the seated area, she only goes in the mosh pit area and the front of that

Can someone explain the difference between the Facebook and VIP Package pre-sales tomorrow??

Facebook presale-use the code ELVIS to buy normal, non-VIP, tickets at 10:00am 

VIP Packages-NOT PRESALE-VIP tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am, no code necessary! 

I guess this would be different depending on the venue, but it seems like the GA pit, at the venue in Chicago, is closer to the stage than that of the seats. And unless you want more merchandise or early entrance for a designated seat, which seems unnecessary, the Silver VIP Package is the way to go! Thank you for this information :smile2:

29legc9.gif

Facebook presale-use the code ELVIS to buy normal, non-VIP, tickets at 10:00am 

VIP Packages-NOT PRESALE-VIP tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am, no code necessary! 

Thanks for responding. I'm confused, though. Live Nation says that the VIP "pre-sale" is tomorrow? So, it would probably require the same code?

Thanks for responding. I'm confused, though. Live Nation says that the VIP "pre-sale" is tomorrow? So, it would probably require the same code?

Nope, usually VIP goes on sale a little bit earlier! 

Nope, usually VIP goes on sale a little bit earlier! 

i think it's the presale for VIP. It says VIP package presale and then there's vip package general sale. 

@ first live nation said you wouldn't need the code for VIP but now they're saying ELVIS is the code for both.