Fluorine

Charli XCX

y'all! fckyeahcharli sent me this and asked me to post it here. cloud9.gif

I would like to publicly clear this up once and for all and state for the record:

1. I did NOT ruin the possibility of Charli leaking the exchange tracks I don't know why they think Charli was going to release those songs on the wetransfer link she herself was gonna put out. She said extra stuff: ex stems, remixes, pictures and stuff of the creative process of N1A. (A.G. Cook did something similar when he shared some notes about the creative process/making of N1A) The exchange songs were never meant to be released. She tweeted that those songs were going to be performed that night only.

2. She never told me she was gonna send me songs for me to share with fans.

3. Charli herself decided not to share the wetransfer anymore, she has her own reasons and I respect that. It didn't get cancelled because I tweeted it, Charli tells me what to share and what not to share.

4. I don't kiss Charli's ass, Charli and I are on good terms we dm every other day and she always checks my account for updates, pictures with fans and more stuff. We love her and she's grateful for everything we do. So no she's not mad at me like they think. I would appreciate if they stopped making up stories about me and what Charli tells me. I'm sure I'm being viewed as the villain of this story. I created this account to help fans and share updates. 

Also when I tweet her to check my dms is not to snitch like they think we talk about a lot of things than just music.

lABVyGE.png

The thing that kills me about this is the idea that all those exchange tracks were supposedly made for that one night only and to be never used again. Thats insanity. Those songs are way too good for that kind of treatment!

H0bDaqU.gif

The thing that kills me about this is the idea that all those exchange tracks were supposedly made for that one night only and to be never used again. Thats insanity. Those songs are way too good for that kind of treatment!

It's also proven false because No Angel has been performed numerous times and Roll With Me was put on N1A

It's also proven false because No Angel has been performed numerous times and Roll With Me was put on N1A

it's not false, she said she was going to perform new ideas and demos, we're just lucky she decided to perform again no angel and to release roll with me... but i clearly remember charli saying that the exchange songs were just for that show

it's not false, she said she was going to perform new ideas and demos, we're just lucky she decided to perform again no angel and to release roll with me... but i clearly remember charli saying that the exchange songs were just for that show

They were not originally intended to be released. SOPHIE and fan reactions changed are mind to make No Angel and "alleged" album track and Roll With Me on N1A. She meant that they were tracks made with no actual intention of releasing them as a project to specify that they're not for her album.

3. Charli herself decided not to share the wetransfer anymore, she has her own reasons and I respect that. It didn't get cancelled because I tweeted it, Charli tells me what to share and what not to share.

4. I don't kiss Charli's ass, Charli and I are on good terms we dm every other day and she always checks my account for updates, pictures with fans and more stuff. We love her and she's grateful for everything we do. So no she's not mad at me like they think. I would appreciate if they stopped making up stories about me and what Charli tells me. I'm sure I'm being viewed as the villain of this story. I created this account to help fans and share updates. 

Also when I tweet her to check my dms is not to snitch like they think we talk about a lot of things than just music.

e0p7lt9.gif

Why fckyeahcharli doesn't speak with us,try to listen what we want (in that case the exchange songs) and report what we think to Charli? 
'cause i don't think it's an hard decision to let us listen to songs which won't never see the light 

There are things that we are never going to know about the music industry. Charli herself can't release the exchange songs herself we dont know, maybe Sophie did those songs with her free of charge but she cant just create a link and share for free for us or maybe atlantic don't want her to do this... we'll never know

So I’m not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, but the “electric guitar” (or at least I THOUGHT it was an electric guitar) in Down Like Wow is actually Charli singing? I slowed the part down, re-pitched it & uploaded it to Soundcloud so you guy can hear what I mean. (Hopefully AtlanTICK doesn’t come for me)

I didn't think it wan an electric guitar, but i also didn't know it was the same vocals from the pre-chorus. I thought it was chopped up vocals going through a vocoder. Guess it was just sped up vocals with distortion!