Fluorine

Charli XCX

she got beats placement for the video so hoping it has some budget to it

Vroom Vroom also had Beats product placement  :hooker: and it's her best video 

I’m intrigued to see how she’ll combine 90s stuff with herself in an actual video. I hope half of the video isn’t just clips from 90s shows etc

she just posted on instagram a green screen and her and troye recreating Titanic LMAO MY WIG 

Hold onto your knickers, girls!

Boys sweetie I am SO sorry

... you think a video where Charli is in it for 0.5 seconds and it features trash people like the Fat Jew and C*m*r*n D*ll*s is better than Vroom Vroom??? 

the lack of taste! 5 in the morning and Break the Rules are better videos than Boys

Boys is a better video than Boom Clap and Famous  :creep:

Honestly Charli has never really had an iconic music video or an iconic look in a music video which is really sad. Her most iconic is probably Fancy but thats not her song... 

Hopefully as well as doing cool 1999 references, she serves some original looks in this video 

Breaking Up actually might be her best video

I forgot about Breaking Up! This is hot tea 

... you think a video where Charli is in it for 0.5 seconds and it features trash people like the Fat Jew and C*m*r*n D*ll*s is better than Vroom Vroom??? 

Yes it was much better of a video and much more interesting visually than videos of her lipsyncing the song and walking around (VV & 5ITM) and the views on the Boys video prove it!

Breaking Up actually might be her best video

Breaking Up was my second choice.

i'm ready to spam my whole contact list again with the 1999 mv

plus i'm gonna put the youtube link for the video as the homepage for every single computer on my unis librabry, i did it with the 5itm audio it was funny as hell

Yes it was much better of a video and much more interesting visually than videos of her lipsyncing the song and walking around (VV & 5ITM) and the views on the Boys video prove it!

Breaking Up was my second choice.

Boy only got so many views so girls could rub one out to Cameron and Joe Jonas (Don't get me wrong I like the video!) 

honestly You (ha ha ha) also is a pretty good video 

I always forget she used to dress/ do her makeup like that tho lol 

Boy only got so many views so girls could rub one out to Cameron and Joe Jonas

I still don’t understand how that contributes to your argument that the Vroom Vroom video better? The Boys video had a much bugger imact, it matched the song perfectly, Charli co-directed it, the video is the only reason anyone listened to the song. It’s her best video.

Boy only got so many views so girls could rub one out to Cameron and Joe Jonas (Don't get me wrong I like the video!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fkt91iye4c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtrHH1BDlzk

honestly You (ha ha ha) also is a pretty good video

I always forget she used to dress/ do her makeup like that tho lol

Omg i didnt know Liz was on the mv lool an icon

I still don’t understand how that contributes to your argument that the Vroom Vroom video better? The Boys video had a much bugger imact, it matched the song perfectly, Charli co-directed it, the video is the only reason anyone listened to the song. It’s her best video.