Fluorine

Charli XCX

no offence but like why would someone trade a full song with you for a snippet of a song that's gonna be released anyway in the near future? last time you had something exclusive it leaked within 48hours anyway so lol no one bother trading anything

tea!

wow I'm shocked that Bounce is circulating... that's like Charl's favorite song on the new album I'm sure she'd be upset if it leaked

pretty sure other songs/snippets are circulating too! lmao people always get their hands on shit way too early it's weird

wow I'm shocked that Bounce is circulating... that's like Charl's favorite song on the new album I'm sure she'd be upset if it leaked

someone sent the snippet to me. not anything too exciting tbh

just ignore the fact that people have the tracks/or snippets and no one will have the urge to leak anything. all it's gonna do is discourage charli 

someone sent the snippet to me. not anything too exciting tbh

I'll take it off ur hands  :hooker:

I can't believe she admitted they forced her to put break the rules on the album after she lied about it several times pmsl it's still better than atap which she claims she loves but will soon be saying it's the worst song I've ever made

wait the interview's out? 

It did. no one has owned up to saving it

Ughhh I'm tired. Someone just put it in my inbox

Hello fellow Gaga fan, can you PM me 14 by Charli?

That's unleaked sorryyy :azealia:

if Bounce leaks, and it makes Charli scrap it and/or it delay her album AGAIN, i'm gonna be so FUCKlNG pissed off

i'd rather want her to release it as the 2nd single before the album launch

lABVyGE.png