Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm warming up to the upcoming 3rd mixtape by listening to the 2 first ones. currently finishing up on Heartbreaks & Earthquakes, and fück, i always forget how gooodddd it is!! Super Ultra (aka Super glue your weave on Ultra hard because this snatches weaves) coming up next. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

Omg she is saying the mixtape has come of her frustration with her label and them interfering with her music. Basically the mixtape will probably good but it's likely they have interfered with the music on the album

Omg she is saying the mixtape has come of her frustration with her label and them interfering with her music. Basically the mixtape will probably good but it's likely they have interfered with the music on the album

this once again gives me hope that album outtakes will be on the mixtape :pray:

H0bDaqU.gif

Yikes the corrupt mods of LB strike again

i'm laughing. so regular members get to chat & make tasteless, annoying jokes all over the forum, but a mod can't? 

as if i'm really gonna flag you for being annoying? 

i'm loving this reputation though  :byeh8rs2:

14417469274.gif

i'm laughing. so regular members get to chat & make tasteless, annoying jokes all over the forum, but a mod can't? 

as if i'm really gonna flag you for being annoying? 

i'm loving this reputation though  :byeh8rs2:

It's just so corny that your mod status is like your go-to argument lmao. Like, you're the new girl on the block but you're like "oh watch your back, I can kick you off of this site like THAT" you literally told me that like a few days ago

It's just so corny that your mod status is like your go-to argument lmao. Like, you're the new girl on the block but you're like "oh watch your back, I can kick you off of this site like THAT" you literally told me that like a few days ago

Such a mean-spirited person. Yikes.

Yes I did. :) Keep that in mind. :kiss3:

Such a mean-spirited person. Yikes.

:lmao: coming from you!

You two are some of the most negative & inflammatory members here. I'm genuinely amused @ all the corrupt mod talk, it's just too funny to take seriously. If either of you ACTUALLY have a problem with me being a mod, feel free to present your arguments & evidence of my corrupt abuse of power to whoever will listen, I guess. :toofunny:

14417469274.gif