Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

I saw her show tonight, she is :) amazing. Hotter than hell and Bad Togther are such hits. WoW. ICON.

And she performed 2 songs i hadn't heard of.Most probably titled "Running" and "My Body"

her voice is really astounding, WoW. Im :)

1 YEAR

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

ATLANTA YES I WILL BE THERE

me tooooooooo, I hope lol

See you there :dance:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

About the high quality concert that was broadcasted on tv... I did record it, but on my television... and I can't figure out how to transfer it to my computer :(

The one she did in December?! FIGURE IT OUT PLEASE!!!  :defeated:

DUA IS MY FIRST NAME q8PdfBi.gif AND LIPA IS MY SURNAME

About the high quality concert that was broadcasted on tv... I did record it, but on my television... and I can't figure out how to transfer it to my computer :(

omg there must be someone who knows this shit. can't you play it on your laptop and record it with a screenrecorder?

GUYS. We should meet up and queue together!!! Whoever gets there first could hold spots for the others. You all down?

Oh my god yes, absolutely!! That's a fabulous idea. I'm always waiting in line for hours for concerts, so it's always nice to have friends in line.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Oh my god yes, absolutely!! That's a fabulous idea. I'm always waiting in line for hours for concerts, so it's always nice to have friends in line.

awesome!!! Once tickets go on sale and we all confirm that we successfully got them we can message more about it :)

H0bDaqU.gif

GUYS. We should meet up and queue together!!! Whoever gets there first could hold spots for the others. You all down?

I work until 6 p.m. on weekdays, I'll have to convince my boss to give me a half day. I'm like 1:15hr south of ATL

BzhmW.png

I work until 6 p.m. on weekdays, I'll have to convince my boss to give me a half day. I'm like 1:15hr south of ATL

Okay. I'm still a full time college student and my Tuesdays kinda suck this semester so I may not get out until 2ish and then i have a 3 hour drive.

H0bDaqU.gif