Sign in to follow this  
Nick

LP

LP_Press_1_MichaelComte.jpg

LP is a singer-songwriter whose song "Muddy Waters" was featured in the last episode of the fourth season of Orange is the New Black. She has written a few songs for Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, and Cher (among others) and just released her first major label EP, Death Valley. It's all on YouTube and iTunes. Her voice is kind of like Gwen Stefani or Bebe Rexha with grit. Get ready to stan for her.

MkWI4Ns.png

Lost on you

seems to be a hit worldwide but not yet in USA

gives me a 1960s Cher, 1980s Laura Branigan vibe 

(still can't cut/paste- tried to post youtube official video, also check the live youtube)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

Omg she didn't have a thread here? That's a crime :hdu:

I looooove her. Especially her voice <3

Yeah!! So beautiful voice:flutter:

But at one of the performances, it was heard how hard it was for her to take the right note in the song Golden after Lost On You. I hope she takes care of her health and vocal cords:cryney2:

I have a love hate relationship w her music cause Muddy Waters and Girls Go Wild are insanely good songs but once I have them stuck in head it's impossible to get them off lol. I also think her voice scratches my ears a bit! But the melodies pfew

ZKcaooE.png