Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

The new songs are called Kalim, Darkest Hour, Rhode and Key. Kalim will leave y'all bald, that one is a fucking bop.

hmmm for me the highlight of the night was definitely the song darkest hour. i have been listening to it on repeat since the concert & it is giving me goosebumps every fucking time. it is sooooooo perfect!! i serioulsy cannot wait for the studio version.

WOw, those new songs sound amazing, especially Kalim. It has the same kind of jazz-ish undertones Replaceable had. 

The banging piano/drum combination of Rhodes and key is a bit reminicent of Fiona Apple.

The Darkest Hour sounds pretty, but is pretty much her "usual sound".

Excited for her new album! I hope the studio versions will sound as "organic" as the live-versions

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Soul Syncable is still my fav, I love the Mezzanine-vibes it gives off. It's so dark and sweet .

5D is pretty ISON-ish. I like the up- and downs it has, both her voice, the melody and the percussion seem like they are having their own tides.

Soothsayer is a pretty song. Beautiful but it does not blow me away.

Energ1 is actually pretty interesting, I love all the contrasts it has and the way it keeps on evolving through the track. Feels a bit like the counterpart to Soul Syncable.

Human Nature is still my least favourite track. The beat is so generic and all the auto-tune doesn't really make a bland track artistic in any way.

I reeeeally like the string-arrangements in Voodoov and the way the song flows. There is something so sinister about it's production, I love it.

Observer is refreshing, it feels a bit like a tribute to her The Suspended Kids days. It's a great choice as a light closer for a pretty dark EP. Not sure if I like it that much because it sticks out of what she's been doing ever since the Children Of SIlk EP (although I loved everything she did) or if it might actually grow on me as a favourite track.

So I think my favs are Soul Syncable, Observer and Voodoov. Great EP, thankful that she gave it to us! She's really "the gift that keeps on giving"

human nature? generic??? i have no words....