National Anthem

ALLIE X

That means the first two are not CX2 tracks as they were done before the first EP was even out.

Why would she release a very rough cut of a song that had already been released twice [Gecko, Gecko (Overdrive)] under something else?

That list is seriously unreliable. Thief, Sorry, True Love, and the unsolved tracks are the only ones from 2016

according to that popjustice user ((I posted the info pages back)), thief sorry debut ((from late 2015)) and TLIV ((from early 2014)) are all for collxtion II

also alexandra is from early 2015 i think.......or maybe mid. I remember she announced it sometime during the summer?

Your right, I love the garbage is probably just an experiment track which I give her respect for tbh!

https://m.soundcloud.com/bebe-rexhas-slave/ally-x-bodies-snippet-2016-collection2

anyway if you can ask that guy you talked to, to send you the leaked demos in hq (and then share with us :creep: )

oh wow it sounds really good :creep: they also posted a second snippet of the instrumental

Can we all just accept that none of us are sure about any of this and stop making guesses and assumptions? we're potentially really screwing up the chronology of her music  :ohno:

X----into me, into you----X

Can we all just accept that none of us are sure about any of this and stop making guesses and assumptions? we're potentially really screwing up the chronology of her music  :ohno:

Nnnn pretty sure the info from PopJustice is accurate.. there were photos and things that backed it all up

if somebody has those already released Tumor and Hello stems, post them online or send them to me. Allie released them herself and then the links stopped working. stop trading it around like it's unleaked lol. I only managed to snag the B!tch stems :/

if somebody has those already released Tumor and Hello stems, post them online or send them to me. Allie released them herself and then the links stopped working. stop trading it around like it's unleaked lol. I only managed to snag the B!tch stems :/

Could you send me these please?

9ISvyf0.gif

Hello Stems

Tumor Stems

Prime Stems

Could you send me these please?

B*tch Stems

Today's instagram story shows that she's in the studio with Troye again.

I wonder if she's just co-writing again or if she's also producing some songs for his second album. Maybe even a featuring, since he seems to like that.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif