Jack

Melanie Martinez

Until Sunrise is the Crybaby version of Night Mime, that's why the demo was never finished bc they scrapped it and took an entirely new approach for crybaby. It was then scrapped because the title and [new & old] lyrics differentiated too much from the final theme of CBBY  :)  :)

we wont get the album until 2018. bookmark me.

the movie isn't happening because it isn't realistic, the closest thing we'd get is a small short film with a bunch of behind the scenes footage released like the crybaby video except longer. the next album isn't about school either lol that's so ugly she'd have songs like

Ruler Slapping

Chalk

Bully Boy Blues

That fat bitch Cassidy

ALSO bookmark me saying the title will be, or there will be a track titled ; "Lullaby Lane"

bye fats :flutter:

I'm laughing so much about the last track That fat bitch Cassidy. lolololololol.

Until Sunrise is the Crybaby version of Night Mime, that's why the demo was never finished bc they scrapped it and took an entirely new approach for crybaby. It was then scrapped because the title and [new & old] lyrics differentiated too much from the final theme of CBBY :) :)

they might be the same song but that's not what happened, there's a cry baby mix of the song and she performed it live twice

we wont get the album until 2018. bookmark me.

the movie isn't happening because it isn't realistic, the closest thing we'd get is a small short film with a bunch of behind the scenes footage released like the crybaby video except longer. the next album isn't about school either lol that's so ugly she'd have songs like

Ruler Slapping

Chalk

Bully Boy Blues

That fat bitch Cassidy

ALSO bookmark me saying the title will be, or there will be a track titled ; "Lullaby Lane"

bye fats :flutter:

DQlEM_s-200x150.gif

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

my bad, but they do have different writing credits thoughhh, still convinced a finished Night Mime exists..

There is not a finished version...except... the demo that leaked in Jan 2016 was a remix of the original demo... a chorus was never recorded tho on the demo.

There is not a finished version...except... the demo that leaked in Jan 2016 was a remix of the original demo... a chorus was never recorded tho on the demo.

how are we sure of that? I mean she performed an entirely different version on the dollhouse tour so :/, you're probably right though

Until Sunrise is the Crybaby version of Night Mime, that's why the demo was never finished bc they scrapped it and took an entirely new approach for crybaby. It was then scrapped because the title and [new & old] lyrics differentiated too much from the final theme of CBBY  :)  :)

That's cute tbh, I really loved Night Mime + Bombs on Monday when both leaked. (The later one felt really strong tbh, sad it was left out).

Sometimes I get myself excited to see what she'll do for the next record. Cry Baby kinda aged like milk for me but when it came out I thought it was really awesome (+ I think her songwriting is really good sooo...)