Jack

Melanie Martinez

It seems like Melanie is trying to change the story now, at first she wasn't denying it and saying she misread the situation and now she's trying to insinuate nothing happened at all?

Neither of them have perfect stories but I'm still inclined to believe Timothy based on what we've seen from her and Mel since this came out. Melanie knows employing her fans to do ridiculous research to somehow prove Timothy wrong will keep them on her side. Its just a manipulation tactic

I know what she's talking about with the Instagram posts.. Stellar shit

I don't know why she doesn't just come out to say "I didn't rape Timothy". Instead she just says what she saying isn't true. I hope its not something really ugly like she got raped by another girl and she blaming it on Melanie or something. This is a stranger story

Finally someone usues the ignore feature correctly. Not the best indirects but you do you SJN!

Glad this isn't getting as much coverage as Harvey was or whatever, thankfully media recognizes Twitter threads over allegations (inb4 trump tweets)

It seems like Melanie is trying to change the story now, at first she wasn't denying it and saying she misread the situation and now she's trying to insinuate nothing happened at all?

Neither of them have perfect stories but I'm still inclined to believe Timothy based on what we've seen from her and Mel since this came out. Melanie knows employing her fans to do ridiculous research to somehow prove Timothy wrong will keep them on her side. Its just a manipulation tactic

Does everyone reading these have a good understanding of English?

Her first posts: "she never said no to what we choose to do together"

Second post: "which reveal her false statements.. I would never be intimate with someone without their absolute consent"

Melanie never denied sexual relations with timothy. In her statements she claims [something] about her statements are false. (This probably being the rape) and that she would never have sex with someone without consent (e.g she never said no)

Also when did Melanie employ her fans to research?

I know what she's talking about with the Instagram posts.. Stellar shit

I don't know why she doesn't just come out to say "I didn't rape Timothy". Instead she just says what she saying isn't true. I hope its not something really ugly like she got raped by another girl and she blaming it on Melanie or something. This is a stranger story

Finally someone usues the ignore feature correctly. Not the best indirects but you do you SJN!

Glad this isn't getting as much coverage as Harvey was or whatever, thankfully media recognizes Twitter threads over allegations (inb4 trump tweets)

Does everyone reading these have a good understanding of English?

Her first posts: "she never said no to what we choose to do together"

Second post: "which reveal her false statements.. I would never be intimate with someone without their absolute consent"

Melanie never denied sexual relations with timothy. In her statements she claims [something] about her statements are false. (This probably being the rape) and that she would never have sex with someone without consent (e.g she never said no)

Also when did Melanie employ her fans to research?

As a literature student yeah I think i have a pretty good understanding of English, don't know if I can say the same about you

In her first post Melanie implied that everything Timothy stated happened did happen, but consensually. In the second one Mel is referencing the posts her fans have been making regarding timelines and events not lining up in a way that would make those things possible to happen. 

She didn't deny having sex with Timothy at first but now she's trying to make it seem like Timothy made everything up. Let me know if i'm moving too fast for you.

And she employed and praised her fans for researching when she thanked them for doing exactly that......

"If you guys bully her enough, she will back off" Is the vibe i got from Melanie's post

As a literature student yeah I think i have a pretty good understanding of English, don't know if I can say the same about you

In her first post Melanie implied that everything Timothy stated happened did happen, but consensually. In the second one Mel is referencing the posts her fans have been making regarding timelines and events not lining up in a way that would make those things possible to happen. 

She didn't deny having sex with Timothy at first but now she's trying to make it seem like Timothy made everything up. Let me know if i'm moving too fast for you.

And she employed and praised her fans for researching when she thanked them for doing exactly that......

"If you guys bully her enough, she will back off" Is the vibe i got from Melanie's post

May you point out where she states this in her tweets? All it seems like you're going off of are assumptions. Nothing is to be "implied" by the tweets, they're not a novel

Your stigmas around Melanie are inaccurate interpretations of what is actual being said. The "vibe" is nothing more than your personal feeling

If you're talking about that sense of employing, why would she not use the points made by her fans to defend herself? There's literally no reason to

inb4 "you should take some ESL classes" :rip:

May you point out where she states this in her tweets? All it seems like you're going off of are assumptions. Nothing is to be "implied" by the tweets, they're not a novel

Your stigmas around Melanie are inaccurate interpretations of what is actual being said. The "vibe" is nothing more than your personal feeling

If you're talking about that sense of employing, why would she not use the points made by her fans to defend herself? There's literally no reason to

Exactly lmao

Melanie didn't change her story. What she said in the beginning she said it again now, she never changed anything. Timah on the other hand her story has holes that just make it questionable. At this point all we have is speculations, we probably will never know the truth. :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I have no stigmas around Melanie. I was a huge fan before this. I even paid for a meet and greet and met her. 

She made a new statement last night stating exactly what I said about the research, you can read it here

https://twitter.com/MelanieLBBH/status/939706275515981824

I have no stigmas around Melanie. I was a huge fan before this. I even paid for a meet and greet and met her. 

She made a new statement last night stating exactly what I said about the research, you can read it here

https://twitter.com/MelanieLBBH/status/939706275515981824

you said that Melanie employed her fans eventho she never said or did that. she only thanked her fans for supporting her and trying to find the truth.

you said that Melanie employed her fans eventho she never said or did that. she only thanked her fans for supporting her and trying to find the truth.

By thanking them she's encouraging it though, which they can continue to do sure but it's unlikely they'll really find any incriminating evidence, everything they've put forward relies on speculation as well

By thanking them she's encouraging it though, which they can continue to do sure but it's unlikely they'll really find any incriminating evidence, everything they've put forward relies on speculation as well

who said they are looking for incriminating evidence tho? They are just trying to find the truth. What did you expect her to say? "no don't support me, dont look for those pics"? Why wouldn't she thank the people who supported her? melanie didn't even employ her fans as you initially said she did. I bet you would be fine with it if Lana was in this situation and you all went to seek out some kind of truth (just like what the fans tried to do in melanie's case).

still doesn't make much sense though, melanie admitted that the sex happened, she wrote "she didn't say no" so she was there, she was a participant so why is she using her fan's sleuthing as proof that it was consensual? Timothy attached a picture, a date and a story to her allegations. If Melanie was wrongly accused she should dispute the time and the date of the fact while also using that picture. (that's what her fans are doing and it seems enough for her) Why does she need people's findings (people who don't even know her) of inconsistency to have a verbal defense of herself while she could give the correct information from her side, it's not like she denied having had a sexual encounter with her. 

Her statement does nothing to add to the story, she's just thanking people for their efforts to defend her. 

https://twitter.com/timethyheller/status/939975493872271360

She also re-tweeted this; https://twitter.com/jimdunthepup/status/939725075607035904

++ Timothy also put an Instagram story up that says

"There's nothing I can say to prove that I'm telling the truth. But I am. I am so hurt. This is so hard."

death grips is online !

Okay, more has happened, I'm late, but my vow has been lifted!  :wave: 

At this point, I am wayyy less worked up about Melanie Martinez than I was 5 days ago. Tbh, before this started, I was kind of looking for a reason to not like her because all along I was unsure of her personality and her motives in her personal life (kinda like my opinion on Halsey as well). As someone who is totally aware of how damaging and undermined abuse is in society, I automatically sided with Timothy Heller and I won't regret that. No matter what the truth is, I think Timothy's statements were important to show just how messed up society still is when dealing with victims, and I am still proud that I wasn't part of the problem that doubted her from the start. 

NOW, since new statements have come out from both (well, a statement from Melanie and regular tweets/snapchat stories from Timothy), I am still aware that Melanie could be the emotionally manipulative and selfish person I always thought she could be, but I am also aware that Timothy may have messed up her initial statement. Either way, I agree that they had a toxic friendship and I am glad that they are no longer friends. I still stand with Timothy as I completely understand that trauma messes with your precise memory (it's happened to me too. I struggle to re-encounter my own traumas because of trying to push them away and would probably fuck up the timeline more than Timothy did tbh, if I tried to make a statement). 

So yeah, I'm over it, and since none of the two are willing to take their case further yet or do it professionally, I am not going to let this cloud my vision anymore. I still will never spend a single cent on Melanie and her music ever again. Ima illegally download that shit, if it's even decent, and I am not re-stanning someone like her. I just don't like her, k.   :judgingu2:  

Melanie Martinez has lost a lot of fans and stans from this whole issue and i would personally like to throw a suggestion on who you can now spend some attention on. her name is Bishop Briggs and her music is amazing ! her vocals are to die for , she has now created the genre of "Soul-Trap" mixing the vocals of a soul artists with trap like beats. she has her own dark aesthetic and is honestly one of the sweetest people i have ever met. linked here is one of the bests live performances of hers and one of her great songs . https://youtu.be/qSgTVicsp0Q 

. this may not be the appropriate platform to voice an artists to listen to , but i just wanted to suggest it since i saw a previous comment of what old Melanie fans should now listen to <3

giphy.gif

Melanie Martinez has lost a lot of fans and stans from this whole issue and i would personally like to throw a suggestion on who you can now spend some attention on. her name is Bishop Briggs and her music is amazing ! her vocals are to die for , she has now created the genre of "Soul-Trap" mixing the vocals of a soul artists with trap like beats. she has her own dark aesthetic and is honestly one of the sweetest people i have ever met. linked here is one of the bests live performances of hers and one of her great songs . https://youtu.be/qSgTVicsp0Q 

. this may not be the appropriate platform to voice an artists to listen to , but i just wanted to suggest it since i saw a previous comment of what old Melanie fans should now listen to <3

When all this shit first started happening, I remember seeing a lot of comments from people (on insta and youtube) recommending new artists to listen to instead, and I was like COOL, but then I saw people replying that it wasnt the right time to promote artists when this was serious and very sensitive to rape victims, and I agreed, but I feel like now it should be okay? It's calmed down since then so :) I like that song you posted! So I will look into her.

I also want to make a recommendation to those fans who liked the creepy lyrical side of Melanie, and also the music-box sounds. 

I've been listening to this band called The Birthday Massacre for 8 years now and they still remain a favourite. They are the reason I liked Melanies music in the first place cause Melanie was like a pop version of their songs. 

Their genre is synth-rock/electronic rock but they are much more diverse than that imo.

They sing a lot about creepy stories, fantasy, mental illness, how messed up society is, etc.

The only other person I know of on here who knows them is the one and only @, so you know it's good taste when this queen approves  :hooker:

Here's a song which lyrics remind me of Tag You're It, and Milk and Cookies

And heres one which is more upbeat

And here's a softer one

When all this shit first started happening, I remember seeing a lot of comments from people (on insta and youtube) recommending new artists to listen to instead, and I was like COOL, but then I saw people replying that it wasnt the right time to promote artists when this was serious and very sensitive to rape victims, and I agreed, but I feel like now it should be okay? It's calmed down since then so :) I like that song you posted! So I will look into her.

I also want to make a recommendation to those fans who liked the creepy lyrical side of Melanie, and also the music-box sounds. 

I've been listening to this band called The Birthday Massacre for 8 years now and they still remain a favourite. They are the reason I liked Melanies music in the first place cause Melanie was like a pop version of their songs. 

Their genre is synth-rock/electronic rock but they are much more diverse than that imo.

They sing a lot about creepy stories, fantasy, mental illness, how messed up society is, etc.

The only other person I know of on here who knows them is the one and only @, so you know it's good taste when this queen approves  :hooker:

And here's a softer one

thank you for these 

https://twitter.com/timethyheller/status/939975493872271360

She also re-tweeted this; https://twitter.com/jimdunthepup/status/939725075607035904

++ Timothy also put an Instagram story up that says

"There's nothing I can say to prove that I'm telling the truth. But I am. I am so hurt. This is so hard."

She retweets it as if there are some falsehoods in her story. Hm

So far the only problematic thing about Allie X is her forehead

So here 

and here

Ridiculously similar to miss crybaby without being nearly as creepy. Even before the allegations I couldn't listen to her because she 100% has something wrong with her head and it translates to a lot of scary shit 

And here's a softer one

thank you so much ! these were really great (:

one thing that was like a "awe shit" moment for me when the allegations came out is the fact that such a good aesthetic went to waste. it was a bit weird and awkward, but the whole art, merch, and vision Melanie had was fantastic to me. the way she can combine the pleasing pastel colors but then add a twist with dark situations being depicted in the merch really interested and fascinated me. it just sucks though that it's all ruined. 

giphy.gif