Jack

Melanie Martinez

lmao, honestly im happy i wasnt crucial & destroy my love for Melanie. i never actively supported her claims during the issue but i did stay neutral & not pick sides . funny though how some people all of a sudden act innocent as if they didnt exchange ugly words about her when the claims came out . ALSO , im very impressed at the lyrical and production side of PIGGYBACK because it was made in like 2 weeks

giphy.gif

ok but melanie wrote this bop in such a short time period. in around the same amount of time, lana wrote coachella  :toofunny:

Calling a diss track that targets her rape accuser a 'bop' is reprehensible 

BzhmW.png

i feel the only way Melanie in her right mind  would have even made a diss song and make it public, was if she knew the claims were BS. she made and RELEASED a song, therefore the claims are bs?? who knows

lmao, honestly im happy i wasnt crucial & destroy my love for Melanie. i never actively supported her claims during the issue but i did stay neutral & not pick sides . funny though how some people all of a sudden act innocent as if they didnt exchange ugly words about her when the claims came out . ALSO , im very impressed at the lyrical and production side of PIGGYBACK because it was made in like 2 weeks

Lana should take notes for her next Coachella-esq track.....

I still think Piggyback is pretty trash for Melanie's standards tbh. It's so off-themed for her. 

This is what I think: 

Yeah maybe Mel is talented, but even if Timothy was lying after all, I still think it's really fucking annoying for Melanie to just be so vague in every way possible, and then to write a song with no other context, it's just immature. Look Timothy really could be a lying bitch, I acknowledge that its still possible after supporting her over Melanie all this way through, but no matter what Melanie does, she handles it really strangely and unprofessionally. I don't like it. So I still don't like her. She hasn't even said 'I didn't do it'. Everything is just SO  vague it's giving me a headache and I want her to just stop. Melanie has come off as condescending and superior with her two twitter statements, and now just whiney and annoying as fuck with her song. Im sorry. Just cant. Good tune but I can't enjoy the song and never will. It's still cringe.

:icant2:

https://drinkingmytears.tumblr.com/post/168410416675/is-melanie-martinez-a-rapist-heres-the-facts

Nothing new has happened (sorry for bumping the thread to make u think so oops) but I think this is a really good article.

It pretty much explains the confusing dates and the hair and all of that. Some parts of the article are sorta confusing, but for the most part it explains everything really well.

death grips is online !

Some people so dense. She served a good song that is also a diss track and people are angry that she's """vague""" like jeeze what did you expect her to sing?

"I did not r*pe Timothy,

give that bitch no sympathy"

actually. I feel like I'm onto something here. Bop material

What I mean tho is it's like expecting Lana to flat out write a song like "i loved G-easy, he got me so breezy" or some shit

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Some people so dense. She served a good song that is also a diss track and people are angry that she's """vague""" like jeeze what did you expect her to sing?

"I did not r*pe Timothy,

give that bitch no sympathy"

actually. I feel like I'm onto something here. Bop material

What I mean tho is it's like expecting Lana to flat out write a song like "i loved G-easy, he got me so breezy" or some shit

It's not the song people are mad she's vague about, it's her responses to the situation (on twitter).

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

i don't believe either of them. if she was raped, timothy should have reported it or taken her to court, but no she just 'exposed her' on social media as if it would give her any justice. if its a lie, melanie should've taken her to court for slander, but no instead she posts a vague response and releases a bop