Jack

Melanie Martinez

So, y'all are suddenly supporting her because she made a diss-track? Weren't you all just saying how she should go rot? Let me know if I missed anything because I'm pretty sure that song didn't prove her innocent.

Timothy proved that she herself is lying.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Also, even if that song didn't have anything to do with this situation, I'd still be disappointed. It's a bad song all around. 

Timothy proved that she herself is lying.

Where? What happened? I'm not being sarcastic I honestly don't know what's going on at this point.

death grips is online !

Where? What happened? I'm not being sarcastic I honestly don't know what's going on at this point.

apparently in her long post she said it was melanies idea to play the sexual handcuff game, but in a livestream or something she said it was her own idea and that she brought the handcuffs. thats what I've heard

Also, even if that song didn't have anything to do with this situation, I'd still be disappointed. It's a bad song all around. 

she is changing the story on the interviews and she looks lately less credible

apparently in her long post she said it was meanies idea to play the sexual handcuff game, but in a livestream or something she said it was her own idea and that she brought the handcuffs. thats what I've heard

Yikes. That ain't good.

death grips is online !

well the song was made in a short period, but the lyrics left me in shook.

https://youtu.be/WwZBfUiq6Fo

I don't really enjoy these kind of songs but it seems more like a statement (since it's not on iTunes or Spotify but on her personal SoundCloud). She doesn't wanna address the topic directly the way Timothy is doing but is dropping subtle hints which is kinda strange at this point.. but it's nice that she's using her music to express herself.