missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

like the word bankers/wall street/ rothchild, using Soros as a slur is just more anti-Semitism which Breitbart, Newt, Rudy and Trump are known for.

Fact is, Jewish people were not welcome in Trump's country clubs, apartments, golf courses, etc. same as other minorities.

and the protests of #blacklivesmatter are organic, and have no basis for the statement about Soros.

Same as the planned million women march. It is a grass roots movement

Trump meanwhile and the Republican party had tens of billions of dollars funneled to the smear campaign of the Democratic party, and had a willing rogue FBI

and NYPD police force, including inside information by Rudy G. who when he was mayor shot people 41 times, 50 times, etc. Many think he was the worst mayor of

all time, and he was the brain who put the control center into the WTC after knowing it was the #1 target of OBL

as for members of extended families, who ever has every member agreeing?

Some like seeing their name in the paper so take the other side to separate themselves.

Dr. King was protesting then against the George Wallace's and Strom Thurmond's of the nation. Today's David Duke, Newt Gingrich, etc.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

One thing President Obama could have done, was the Friday prior to election, he could have unconditionally pardoned Snowden and commuted the sentence

of Manning (while not touching Ass-ange, who isn't American anyhow, so it would be meaningless. It would have been a game changer, especially if Snowden was

live on tv on all the shows Sunday and Monday.

Manning formally has asked for a commutation of sentence to time served, and it is not beyond question that in a parting FU to Putin, he pardons Snowden (though it would

be rare as Snowden hasn't come home, nor been sentenced), but it would be something remembered fondly by the public in on-coming years.

I believe New Hampshire was officially called for Hillary today

and Hillary is nearing a popular vote lead of over 1 million shortly as many votes in California are still not tallied.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Idk what the conversation is at now, I just want you guys to realize the evils that Hillary has committed.

• Hillary was bought out in the 90s by insurance companies instead of actually doing what she was promising... which was to fix healthcare to begin with
  • She was involved in Benghazi... the people, of which, she didn't help even when she knew about the issue and she didn't want to help her own people...
  • She's a racist, bigoted person who's said racist shit for almost 40 years now. She used to call black men "super predators" saying we "Need to bring them to heel", but when asked, she ignored it. She's made jokes about Gandhi and the stereotype of "Indian people owning gas stations." She called Paul Fray (while her husband was running for Senate and lost), a "fucking Jew bastard."
  • She's stolen money from "donations," paying off personal debts like her daughter's wedding, her house payment, etc...
  • She forced Vince Foster to suicide and all of the links to her and him (in the death case/investigation) have seemingly.... disappeared. People've said that she killed him or had him killed and his body was dumped in the park he was found in... but it's also said that her tirades are what pushed him to "kill himself", as the investigation has called it.
  • Let's not forget, the emails... all 100k of them (so far...)
  • Also, NATO... was probably one of the worst deals to ever make and she's STILL supporting it.
  • She belittled and bashed the ones who called her husband a rapist... while denying it ever happened, turning around trying to win the female vote.

PNoV6l.gif

Idk what the conversation is at now, I just want you guys to realize the evils that Hillary has committed.

• Hillary was bought out in the 90s by insurance companies instead of actually doing what she was promising... which was to fix healthcare to begin with
  • She was involved in Benghazi... the people, of which, she didn't help even when she knew about the issue and she didn't want to help her own people...
  • She's a racist, bigoted person who's said racist shit for almost 40 years now. She used to call black men "super predators" saying we "Need to bring them to heel", but when asked, she ignored it. She's made jokes about Gandhi and the stereotype of "Indian people owning gas stations." She called Paul Fray (while her husband was running for Senate and lost), a "fucking Jew bastard."
  • She's stolen money from "donations," paying off personal debts like her daughter's wedding, her house payment, etc...
  • She forced Vince Foster to suicide and all of the links to her and him (in the death case/investigation) have seemingly.... disappeared. People've said that she killed him or had him killed and his body was dumped in the park he was found in... but it's also said that her tirades are what pushed him to "kill himself", as the investigation has called it.
  • Let's not forget, the emails... all 100k of them (so far...)
  • Also, NATO... was probably one of the worst deals to ever make and she's STILL supporting it.
  • She belittled and bashed the ones who called her husband a rapist... while denying it ever happened, turning around trying to win the female vote.

plus honduras and libya.. ntm various other shitty policies 

that being said i think that her involvement with vince foster and Benghazi are propagandized and a lot of stretched truth but come thru with some credible receipts 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

One thing is for certain-

President Obama is now tied with President Lincoln for the single greatest President of all time.

President Obama the greatest Democratic President

President Lincoln the greatest Republican President (who today would have been a Democratic president as the parties switched basically).

#3 would be the legendary Lyndon Johnson, who when push come to shove, hammered home the Civil Rights/Voting Rights acts that Dr. King's protests ensured would happen. Plus LBJ's great society bettered FDR's issues

#4 would be FDR

All 4 of the greatest moved the nation and the world forward

and I would rank Jimmy Carter in the Top 10. He never lied.

The world cannot stop progress, the rightwing racist nationalists are doomed to lose.

Why some are in love with the vile dictator Putin, I have no idea.

Gorby gave the USSR freedom, the people were taken in by the ex-KGB ugly anti-everyone, full of hate,with the Napoleonic complex Putin.

And today Putin called Trump, and called the two PARTNERS.

And why is it Trump's kids want full national security level briefings? Is it so they and Trump profit on inside information again?
(Like Trump used to steal the race?)

Michelle Obama 2020 and 2024. If not Michelle, Cory Booker, or Elizabeth Warren. (or a ticket with any two of those great Americans).

#RosieO4DNC

Rosie O'Donnell is perfect, Trump hates her, and so does the Republican party

Even better.

It would be perfect

In a race between Trump and Rosie, I know I would instantly vote 4Rosie.

Extremists want anarchy, and I include Nader, and Bernie as extremists

obviously two of the most clear and present dangers would be people like Ron Paul and his anti-black, anti-Jewish rhetoric that

he tried to package into a better speaking son Rand (and that failed miserably as he got almost zero votes in the primaries).

Two Jorg Haiders

one needs order and a path forward, not anarchy, not survivalist militias, not guns  Burn it down doesn't work

Just leads to KAOS and survival of fittest, which is anarchy.

first thing needs to be to reclassify the NRA as a terror organization and guns as WMDs, which they are.

Most of the sane people in the blue states agree with that. Especially in NYC and California.

and that chart above is meaningless.

Putin is not a communist, he is a vile dictator with mega-personality problems that hates women and anything different.

He and Trump are a natural because of the same deficit disorder.

I value Dr. King.

I leave it to others to classify, sort and file what they think he would rank above on the chart.

Many more militant wanted Malcom X.

Only Dr. King was the winner and still champion. The one and only solo American people celebrate a national holiday for, now that Presidents day celebrates all of them together.

Turn Arizona blue. They were the last state to attempt to stop Dr. King's birthday.

Bernie is happy. Don't you see his beaming smile. He got what he wanted. He not only has a new million dollar house, he can

continue to rail against the machine and probably even write a new book. Just like Nader who loved that Bush became President.

Because of that, anything Bernie wants, I don't. He is pathetic.

The election was stolen. There is no phantom other voters or voters that switched opinions.

In solidarity with the CBC.

obviously two of the most clear and present dangers would be people like Ron Paul and his anti-black, anti-Jewish rhetoric that

he tried to package into a better speaking son Rand (and that failed miserably as he got almost zero votes in the primaries).

Two Jorg Haiders

one needs order and a path forward, not anarchy, not survivalist militias, not guns Burn it down doesn't work

Just leads to KAOS and survival of fittest, which is anarchy.

first thing needs to be to reclassify the NRA as a terror organization and guns as WMDs, which they are.

Most of the sane people in the blue states agree with that. Especially in NYC and California.

and that chart above is meaningless.

Putin is not a communist, he is a vile dictator with mega-personality problems that hates women and anything different.

He and Trump are a natural because of the same deficit disorder.

I value Dr. King.

I leave it to others to classify, sort and file what they think he would rank above on the chart.

Many more militant wanted Malcom X.

Only Dr. King was the winner and still champion. The one and only solo American people celebrate a national holiday for, now that Presidents day celebrates all of them together.

Turn Arizona blue. They were the last state to attempt to stop Dr. King's birthday.

Bernie is happy. Don't you see his beaming smile. He got what he wanted. He not only has a new million dollar house, he can

continue to rail against the machine and probably even write a new book. Just like Nader who loved that Bush became President.

Because of that, anything Bernie wants, I don't. He is pathetic.

The election was stolen. There is no phantom other voters or voters that switched opinions.

In solidarity with the CBC.

Bernie promoted social justice regarding education, health care, etc. Your statement him being an anarchist is pure disinformation. Various countries established systems and structures he had been promoting.

Plus, Bernie actively supports the black community.

Also, why does Russia have to be involved in everything? I'm not defending him, but he is definitely not worse than any US Pesident.

I really feel sorry for you since you openly present your missing knowledge.

Trump is Hitler and Clinton is a good leftist!11!11

yeahhhh Jill and Sanders are better leftists than whatever Hillary is

us2016.pngaxeswithnames.gif

Don't know what Trump is, but she is "Killary"

awww, how juvenile calling Hillary a silly name when Trump wants to hire Bolton for SOS or some other position.

Putin allows ZERO civil rights to anyone. Not to women, Not to blacks. Not to Gays, not to anyone besides himself

He wants to take over all of Europe and have the US lock itself away letting him do so

Time for Putin to retire, or become retired.

Bernie is a follower. He would not even have run if Elizabeth Warren had run. She is the voice that needs to be heard, not his.

She is proud to have that (D) next to her name.

Bernie showed when he didn't go after the CBC or the entire south.

Hillary won the popular vote. Trump lost the east coast, the west coast and NC and Michigan were so close, had the voters not been stopped from voting through

illegal voting tactics, Hillary would have won.

Extremism is not the way

Go through the south, and reclaim the south and there are far more electoral votes.

And when the people in Wisconsin or western PA or West Virginia find out there is still nothing in the mines and trump didn't put anything there, they will flee.

Bernie would not even have won Mass had he been the nominee. (If he had been the nominee, Mike Bloomberg would be President which would be okay with me.

I like his wellness platform, and his view on WMDS(Guns).

Meanwhile if one doesn't want war, why is Trump thinking of Bolton for SOS? The #1 war fan in the nation.

umm what

Bernie is a follower. He would not even have run if Elizabeth Warren had run. She is the voice that needs to be heard, not his.

She is proud to have that (D) next to her name.

ok true 

Does everyone appreciate the irony, especially Bernie Sanders???

In effect, Hillary by way over ONE MILLION votes, won the popular vote by the people

Donald Trump is going to be seated by the Most Super of all Super Delegates, the Electoral College people (even though constitutionally they do not have

to submit their vote to Donald and could switch it to Hillary).  (Madison in the Federalist Papers wanted to insure an elite man would be the deciding factor, not an average citizen.)

So for all the whining about rigged systems and rigged votes, it is Donald Trump that has rigged the election and shall be seated.

but yup, the system is rigged.  I do hope Bernie is happy. Talk about the law of unintended consequences.

Why is there no recount in Florida, PA, Wisconsin Michigan? Something is not Kosher.

The electoral college indeed, is the biggest super delegate of all.

I think it's funny how people think that Hillary would make a change. I mean, I really hate Trump and if I was american I would NEVER vote for him, but when people think that Hillary would be a good president... It makes me worried. It would be good for USA and it's imperialist politics. And i'm against imperialism 

btw: i'm a radical leftist, so don't try buy me with liberal bullsh*t