missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

Closeted racists/sexists/bigots are already getting brave with their words. So many people have been racistly attacked/ been victims of hate crimes since the election..

I, myself, have completely lost faith in humanity

all we can do now is sit back and watch the world burn. :illumilana2:

I'm not sure if it'll really do anything, but never say never, so I'm going to drop it here anyway.

If anything, it certaintly makes a good point that the electoral college doesn't HAVE to elect DT if they don't want to.

Spread it around, maybe something good will happen.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I HATE Trump & his world, but if the only explanation we're able to produce to try to understand his success is "omg white factory workers areRACSSIIT1!!" then no wonder that the DNC is in such decrepitude. Since we're on lanaboards watch Miss Qaadir howard's last video, she's got all the tea.

I just hope that having fat Mussolini sitting in the WH will at least bring some people closer (lmao), because let's face it, people in this country have issues talking to each other, understanding each other, or simply finding out what's up outside of yr own state. I do feel that now we are realizing that this very Anglo-Saxon idea of "communities" hurt our societies so bad ; I can see it now infecting the vocabulary of our so-called elites & medias in Europe, with immediate bad results (which to be fair didn't add that much to EU's love of fascism anyway). We need everyone to communicate and treat each other like a thinking human being, wether they be a fuckin white supremacist or a jewish black lesbian. Because if you don't understand why people live/think/act in a precise way, what are their lives, then you can't expect to see things as they truly are, take meaningful actions and live a sain life.

So I do hope that all progressive forces come together and try to reach as much people as possible, even in the raciest white trash dump that u can find in Trumpland. I hope we all get off our tumblrs and start uniting. I just can't stand watching minorities gatherings handling their own outlets of agendas in their corner of the room, not anymore. This fucking mess could be in fact an opportunity, if only. Anyway FUCK THIS.

I saw this on reddit and I think this is extremely important. I don't care if you're anti Trump or pro Trump, this affects absolutely everybody. It affects people across the world, it affects the people in our nation. It affects you, your children, your grandchildren, their grandchildren, etc. Please take your time to read. I'm absolutely horrified. 

"Climate is the biggest concern I have by a landslide. Trump's 100 day plan includes allowing for coal/oil/shale extraction from protected sites, a strong arm for pipelines through protected areas (specifically pointing to Keystone as his champion cause), promises to gut $50 billion of environmental spending to UN programs, promises to undo sanctions on pollution, and also has a bunch of clauses which, if implimented, would impact all fields, but including and especially climate science (such as his desire to require two regulations be removed arbitrarily if one regulation will be passed).

He is appointing a leading climate change denier to the EPA, which he has discussed dismantling all together. He has discussed removing the FDA all together, removing educational advisement from his cabinet, and rewarding companies with tax incentives to expand in destructive areas while simultaneously promising to remove the restrictions put in place to mitigate harm done to the environment in the process.

A lot of this he can get done via executive order. A lot of it beyond that he can get done with house and senate support, which he has.

This is not an instance of conspiracy theories or "what ifs" being thrown around. He has promised these things, and has the tools to deliver. It would literally take him saying "naw nevermind" to stop this from happening.

Any one of the items listed above would cause damage to the environment that will take decades, if not longer to reverse, if it even can be reversed at this point, during a time that we are already losing an uphill battle to protect our environment. And he's not talking about one item. He's talking about all of them, and has the ability, and intent, to do everything he says.

And that's just enviroment. People have a right to be afraid. I would be afraid with a Clinton presidency because I wasn't sure she'd do enough. I would be afraid with a blue house/senate to stand in Trumps way, because I'd be worried they wouldn't do enough. What we actually have, is a scenario where people who deny climate change are now in un-checked power, and are salivating at the chance to make a quick buck off immeasurable damage to our planet.

The planet will recover and move on, the question is if we will be around when it happens. This is not an issue that we can really afford to "wait 4 to 8 years and vote better next time." We have already reached the emergency point according to any scientist worth listening to.

Forgive me if I don't see much opportunity for "it won't be so bad" when it comes to specifically climate change. I could ignore everything else he's doing (which I won't, but we're speaking hypothetically here) and I think stress and alarm is still perfectly in the scope of reason regarding his promises. Even if we "think" he'll do a ton of damage, but he only does a lot of damage, the damage is too severe and has ramifications too drastic to ignore."

sgopYhV.gif

@johnnysunshine

the easiest path is to win the entire south, and do so with the REAL base of the Democratic party, not the Bernie Sanders wing (after all, he introduced Rigging and a strategy for Trump to win and helped cause the narrow loss) but to go with the real base, all the minorities and women and ride the demographic change

to a permanent victory in a few years.

Texas is close to changing.

But it needs to all be done with candidates that inspire the CBC and inspire the voters to come out . Win Texas, SC NC Florida Al, Miss, Arizona, etc

and that is far more electoral votes than the Northern states

plus, once Trump shows he is not going to do the wall, not going to do anything but take away all the regulations the banks had, the folks up there one would

think will return. I hope Bernie is happy with the man they say is going to be the treasury director...Bernie helped cause it.

If one brings someone so far left to the head of the ticket in 2020, it will be McGovern redux. Ain't nobody though he would actually win.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@johnnysunshine

the easiest path is to win the entire south, and do so with the REAL base of the Democratic party, not the Bernie Sanders wing (after all, he introduced Rigging and a strategy for Trump to win and helped cause the narrow loss) but to go with the real base, all the minorities and women and ride the demographic change

to a permanent victory in a few years.

Texas is close to changing.

But it needs to all be done with candidates that inspire the CBC and inspire the voters to come out . Win Texas, SC NC Florida Al, Miss, Arizona, etc

and that is far more electoral votes than the Northern states

plus, once Trump shows he is not going to do the wall, not going to do anything but take away all the regulations the banks had, the folks up there one would

think will return. I hope Bernie is happy with the man they say is going to be the treasury director...Bernie helped cause it.

If one brings someone so far left to the head of the ticket in 2020, it will be McGovern redux. Ain't nobody though he would actually win.

I would say no, she barely lost the traditionally blue safewall of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. You could lose the entire South, with the exception of either N.C. or Florida (probably Florida) and still win the presidency.

The South will likely never flip, but this election showed Georgia and N.C. have the possibility by the next election

BzhmW.png

That's the exact reaction people show when they can't disprove facts

Omg, Russia is even manipulating forum boards!!!1!

why yall mad people are stating their opinions lol? They gave some supporting details and were unbiased. I don't see the problem

So yall believe a troll account who (probably not even a lana fan or has nothing to do with Lana) joined a forum just to post about trump?

It literally joined today and its first post was about trump.

Next thing you know a troll with Lana avi posting scat gif and yall think Lana loves scat?

christina+aguilera+gurl+bye.gif

FUCKING HELL look at this and watch it till the end, if you weren't scared before well.. you will be

just look who he wants to bring into office..

why do unstable people go for leader positions ffs

well after watching this imma enjoy the last months on this planet.

There are many protests around the nation, and Donald Trump is already showing his authoritarian ways- calling the protesters "professional" and unfair and starting to call what they are doing "riots".

they would like nothing more than to arrest people and make these more than just a protest arrest, and create a situation where they will be felonies and take away the protesters voting rights if convicted.

Also watch out when Trump calls someone something, usually he is projecting, so what will happen is Trump will send out professional

agitators and instigators (goons and thugs) and create a situation that leads to deaths of the protesters against Trump, who are constitutionally allowed to protest in the USA.

Please be careful.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I hate whites because they're racists

I'm white and I certainly not racist or anything else come to that matter...

Stop labelling people just because of a (Fair I'll give you that tbh) few shitheads. You're just giving them racist barstards more ammo against minorities. Rise above it that's the best thing to do :)

Singer-Lady-Gaga-protests-outside-Trump-

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Trump's main message after he's been elected has been about bringing everyone together. He's also said that he would definitely be okay with transgender people using their preferred bathroom.

https://twitter.com/piayboi/status/796943792574177280

I have a feeling he tricked all the bigots by running on a platform of hate, but in actuality, he doesn't believe in those things, he just wanted to win

Trump's main message after he's been elected has been about bringing everyone together. He's also said that he would definitely be okay with transgender people using their preferred bathroom.

https://twitter.com/piayboi/status/796943792574177280

I have a feeling he tricked all the bigots by running on a platform of hate, but in actuality, he doesn't believe in those things, he just wanted to win

no. it's just because the campaign has left too many damages to the whole america.

it's time to water it down.

giphy.gif

So yall believe a troll account who (probably not even a lana fan or has nothing to do with Lana) joined a forum just to post about trump?

It literally joined today and its first post was about trump.

Next thing you know a troll with Lana avi posting scat gif and yall think Lana loves scat?

I am a fan of her, I have been a member on this forum before. Just registered once again to talk about politics, hoped for a good discussion as I know many of you are social justice warriors and would most likely disagree with me. It is just funnier to discuss things when people have different opinions, not to mention the fact that most of you are Americans ... But sadly, the only feedback I got from my political view was allegations that I got paid for writing it. Was really funny, but yet disappointed.

Cause Hillary won the popular vote, there is the smallest chance the Electors of the Electoral College could give it to her when they decide on December 19th.

Anyway there is a petition for it.

I doubt this will make a difference lol and have accepted Donald Trump will be president but I signed it anyway.

Your example makes no sense. You're saying all illegal people (or "Mexicans" as you like to call them, because not all inmigrants are from Mexico if you didn't know!) enter the country to fuck you up. And to quote your soon-to-be president: WRONG.

Do you know how to read? People who aren't legally in America with a visa or a green card or passport should NOT be in America. Same thing with other countries. I'm sorry if you're too stupid to read, but it seems you are. My example makes perfect sense but you can't seem to put two and two together. I literally said that illegal immigrants coming and staying in America was like someone coming into your house when they're not supposed to and then you not kicking them out. Why would you keep them in your house or let them stay? I, for one, wouldn't like random fuckin people in my house taking my shit. 

Does this really not make sense to you? 

Cause Hillary won the popular vote, there is the smallest chance the Electors of the Electoral College could give it to her when they decide on December 19th.

Anyway there is a petition for it.

I doubt this will make a difference lol and have accepted Donald Trump will be president but I signed it anyway.

She publicly gave her concession so... good luck

PNoV6l.gif

Looks like he's just starting to realize he's not gonna be able to do that much of what he promised to, & I don't see his supporters throwing a huge party either ; the backlash is gonna hurt him so bad, I hope, I'm so here for that