missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

@

Hillary only spent 87% on helping people?

IRS documents showed that the Foundation raised over $500 million from 2009-2012, and yet the Clinton Foundation only spent $75 million on "programmatic grants."

"The other $425 million was allocated as follows: more than $25 million went for travel expenses; almost $110 million for employee salaries and benefits; and $290 million for 'other expenses,'" reports Discover The Networks.

These numbers were similar in the foundation's 2013 tax returns, which revealed that the Clinton Foundation raised over $140 million but only used $9 million in direct aid, according to the New York Post:

On its 2013 tax forms, the most recent available, the foundation claimed it spent $30 million on payroll and employee benefits; $8.7 million in rent and office expenses; $9.2 million on “conferences, conventions and meetings”; $8 million on fundraising; and nearly $8.5 million on travel. None of the Clintons is on the payroll, but they do enjoy first-class flights paid for by the foundation.

In all, the group reported $84.6 million in “functional expenses” on its 2013 tax return and had more than $64 million left over — money the organization has said represents pledges rather than actual cash on hand.

Indeed, Form 990 shows that the Clintons used the money raised by the foundation to pay for their travel expenses, which included "travel by charter or in first class."

alright cool, can i get a link to where you got this info? or where you copy and pasted it from?

so you can only argue about her tax forms (which she at least provided BECAUSE TRUMP HAS STILL NOT PROVIDED HIS BECAUSE HE DOESNT PAY TAXES). wheres your counter arguments for the other millions of points?

alright cool, can i get a link to where you got this info? or where you copy and pasted it from?

so you can only argue about her tax forms (which she at least provided BECAUSE TRUMP HAS STILL NOT PROVIDED HIS BECAUSE HE DOESNT PAY TAXES). wheres your counter arguments for the other millions of points?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8561/7-things-you-need-know-about-clinton-foundation-aaron-bandler

Only argue about her tax forms? I don't even know what that means lol. But saying Hillary donates 87% of her donations for good use is just incorrect. Many people have that same mindset

I'm a boy, and you act as if your opinion will change Donald's path to the White House. You should save these views and facts when the next election comes when it will actually matter, a lot of members here will be able to vote then if thery cannot now

alright imma do us both the favor and just block you.

never have i ever say that what i am saying will change anything. im just letting yall know how idiotic trump and third party voters have been in this election. i live in a free country, i will continue to comment about this election and you cant do anything about that

alright imma do us both the favor and just block you.

never have i ever say that what i am saying will change anything. im just letting yall know how idiotic trump and third party voters have been in this election. i live in a free country, i will continue to comment about this election and you cant do anything about that

tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif

I am not American so I don't care much about the U.S. domestic policy, if they raise or lower the taxes etc. I do however care about the U.S. foreign policy, as the entire world are being influenced by it, as the United States are currently the most powerful nation in the world, because of historic things like Third Reich's defeat, the French and British empire's dissolution and the Soviet Union's fall.

The military alliance NATO was made to counter the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact. Today, the Soviet Union and the Warsaw pact has fallen, the threat was over, the cold war was over, global peace could be achieved. But no. NATO kept it's existence under Bill Clinton as president. And not only did they keep the Alliance, they also expanded it to eastern Europe. See NATO's expansion below.

nato-expansion.jpg

NATO has worked active to overthrow "dictatorships" to replace them with "democratic" puppets. They have now destabilized great parts of the Middle East and North Africa. Making it possible to have a huge refugee & African migrant stream to Europe. While known globalist, together with the media are making a "Refugee Welcome" movement and are bashing everyone who disagrees with their view.

The entire western world are going down hill because of the globalists control. The political climate has been really depressing in Europe the last 6 years and the central power of the cause is the United States political administration.

It's up for you Americans had to put an end to this, either by violent revolution or by democratic revolution by simply voting for someone who does not share the globalists agenda.

I had no faith in you tbh. Americans have became stupid as hell in my opinion. The vast majority are not interested in politics at all. Roughly about 56% of the U.S. population voted in this presidential election.

So let's talk about the presidential candidates foreign policy from the x2 major parties.

She was very happy about overthrowing the Libyan leader in 2011, but the country is now shattered and terrorist groups like ISIS have taken over parts of the country. She didn't put any concern about Libya in this election.

Hillary Clinton opinions about Syria:

1. Make sure the Syrian president gets overthrown by any means. Russia and China put their veto votes in the U.N. that prevented USA / NATO from an intervention in Syria. For similar reasons as in Iraq. As they are not directly allowed to overthrow the Syrian president Assad by using the U.S. military, they do it indirectly instead, by equipping "rebel groups" in Syria who "fights for freedom, against their dictatorship". These "rebel groups" looks very alike any jihadist group and these tactics have been used before, which lead to the creation of al-Qaida, which Hillary Clinton has said herself.

2. She wants to put a no-fly zone over Syria, aka shooting down every aircraft that passes the no-fly zone. An airspace the Syrian and Russian governments are using right now to bomb the NATO supported "rebels". These "freedom fighters" are currently taking civilians as hostage and using them as a shield in Aleppo and they don't mind giving the hostages any food. Even Obama and the U.S. military sees a great risk in the no-fly zone decision. That it might lead to a world war.

3. She wants to arm the Kurds in northern Iraq & Syria. A military group which the NATO member Turkey are fighting against (PKK). There would be conflicts about it, for sure.

Hillary Clinton's opinion about North Korea: She thinks Obama has been too passive on North Korea. Wants to do something about it?

Wikileaks showed an e-mail where she had written "My dream is a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders [...]" with Central and South America.

H. Clinton opinion about Russia:

She said already during the election that she is ready to go to war with Russia because she imagined that Russia hacked & interfered in the election. Referring to the leak that the Democratic party made sure Bernie Sanders wouldn't win. There are no proof what so ever that Russia was behind it.

Her economy policies is that she will sign TTIP agreement that will sell out the country to gigantic capitalist industries. Making sure big industries will have more power than a state - and the state in a democracy is YOU, the people.

She changed her mind about it during the election, but only a fool would trust her. She is a liar by default. The rest are just to promote a globalist economy. Pretty much continue Obama's footsteps.

I am sorry if I offend anyone but you have to be mentally challenged if you believe Hillary Clinton doesn't represent the global elite's agenda. I know many people in here only think about identity politics and minority groups like afro-Americans, LGBT-rights etc. I think Obama outplayed the minority groups, I don't see much significant improvements during his 8 years. The racial tensions are really big now in the U.S. and now he tried to pass it on to Hillary. Who was earlier in her political carrier against black people and LGBT-rights, so why would she improve their life situations now? She was just fishing your votes.

She said she fought for women's freedom, yet countries like Saudi Arabia (most anti-gay rights and most patriarchal country in the world) donated her money for the election campaign.

Now Donald Trump.

Trump about Syria:

• Wants to cooperate with Russia to defeat the terrorist groups in Syria, who is threatening most parts of the world.

Trump on the U.S. debt and NATO:

• He says the U.S. can't pay for other countries protection. That other countries must pay for U.S. protection. Which will hopefully make countries either leave NATO or give European army's more power.

Globalization: He will think of the United States economy first and not to maintain a global economy. An economy that forces a world wide capitalist economy. To dominate across the globe, or give up. Something which has so far given Asian countries industrial advantage. Although their people are being highly exploited.

Border control: Making sure it will work. Hopefully the European Union will get influenced by this, because we are currently being influenced by the U.S. that multiculturalism and diversity is good.

Trump on Russia: Wants to restore relations between the United States and Russia for global peace.

Trump on North Korea: Doesn't see them as the U.S. concern and thinks the countries near the region can take care of them instead. China, Japan and Russia.

The media are currently having a hard time to figure out how Donald Trump could win. They mostly interview like-minded who were clearly against him. I think this was a good interview of why Donald Trump came into power. It's a Dutch politician who expresses his thoughts about the election.

The world can't take any more years of a globalist puppet in power of the United States. Hopefully Donald Trump isn't one of them as he clearly had the entire establishment against him and he has expressed an ideology that is the complete opposite from them. It felt like a burden lifted off my shoulders when Trump won. I now see a glimpse of chance that it might be peace in Syria in 2017, an end to the refugee & migrant streams to Europe, not a world war, an end to the U.S. imperial policies, an end to a global economy that forces capitalism structures and hopefully put the economical focus on the western world first, an end to TTIP agreements. AN END TO THE GLOBALIST'S AGENDA.

Would have preferred another political party though. Not sure if Trump will get through his opinions due the congress & senate. But Trump is at least a glimpse of hope that the world may not get the package of an ideology that Hillary Clinton would guaranteed fulfill. Even she said in the 2nd presidential debate that this was not an ordinary election. She indicated that the U.S. won't be the same of whoever is winning. I believe the American people choose the right option, a candidate who at least spoke in the interest of the people rather than the global elite. We will see what happens next.

Donald Trump IS the establishment, and he has profited off of every single thing he did (or tried to, he is a terrible businessman, so he failed a lot of times, and went bankrupt at least four times (but illegally scammed the IRS to save billions in taxes he should have paid.

And there is zero proof he is anything more than a puppet of Putin.

as for the media- Donald had a free ride for over a year, the media (of which HE is a part of as NBC paid him hundreds of millions and he made NBC billions as a tv show star (and union member) in the Apprentice. Everytime he went on a show, ratings went up.

MSNBTRUMP had a love affair with him (as did his good friend Lorne Michaels who runs the male dominated, female abused Saturday night live.

(except for Tina Fey, every other woman on the show has had mega complaints about either abuse or no lines).

Hopefully the great Justices Sotomayor, Kagen, Ginsburg and Breyer remain strong

and Republican Kennedy is not forced off the court like Bush43(W) forced Sandra Dey O'Connor off and picked the hardliner Alito.

With Kennedy on the court, no matter who replaces Scalia, it is 5 to 4 Liberal on social issues (although other issues will be lost).

and Trump is the puppet of Putin, who endorsed and meddled, and most likely stole the election for him.
There were NO phantom voters, Hillary won the popular vote by a big amount, and got about 230 Electoral votes

Had she won 1% morein PA and in Florida she would have won

God Damn third parties got 3% of the vote or more in every state that Trump won that she was suppose to.

Why do they even allow 3rd parties, which are no more than vanity productions anyhow.

They should make voting 100% and every person in US should be allowed to vote (they tossed off the voting rolls, more

than 1% in Florida, all minorities. They make it as hard as possible for blacks to vote in the South.

But the day is coming...

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Well, isn't this special-

proof positive, that Putin and Russia  worked to defeat Hillary and replace her with their puppet Putin

amazingly quick to take credit  for getting Trump elected-

article-

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/305362-russia-we-talked-with-trumps-team-during-campaign

Russia: We talked with Trump’s team during campaign

Getty Images/Russia Today

Russia says it kept in touch with Donald Trumps presidential campaign before the Republican nominee’s White House win.

“There were contacts,” Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told the Interfax news service Thursday, according to multiple reports.

"Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” Rybakov said.

“Those people have always been in the limelight in the United States and have occupied high-ranking positions. I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives.”

“We continue this work of course,” he added, without providing further details of the “contacts” between Russia and Trump’s staff.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I honestly think the press etc gave her such a hard time because mainly she is a women

Take the Email Scandal for instance. If that happened to a dude they wouldn't give him half the shitstorm Hilary had to endure from the press and the government/FBI.

I respect everyone's political views, but in that case, don't make it about "coz she's a woman". They were under pressure to probe the leaks since people are tired of corruption. Additionally, your media argument is completely wrong. She spent millions in order to be portrayed positively in news etc. She even had celebrity support.

Also, Trump was literally destroyed by media. Nevertheless, I couldn't support any of them, but you gotta keep your facts straight.

Well, isn't this special-

proof positive, that Putin and Russia worked to defeat Hillary and replace her with their puppet Putin

amazingly quick to take credit for getting Trump elected-

article-

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/305362-russia-we-talked-with-trumps-team-during-campaign

Russia: We talked with Trump’s team during campaign

Getty Images/Russia Today

Russia says it kept in touch with Donald Trumps presidential campaign before the Republican nominee’s White House win.

“There were contacts,” Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told the Interfax news service Thursday, according to multiple reports.

"Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” Rybakov said.

“Those people have always been in the limelight in the United States and have occupied high-ranking positions. I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives.”

“We continue this work of course,” he added, without providing further details of the “contacts” between Russia and Trump’s staff.

Are you aware of the recent leaks that disprove this accusation? Russia has not been involved in the elections. Wikileaks exposed that her campaign started to connect Russia to these leaks.

I am not American so I don't care much about the U.S. domestic policy, if they raise or lower the taxes etc. I do however care about the U.S. foreign policy, as the entire world are being influenced by it, as the United States are currently the most powerful nation in the world, because of historic things like Third Reich's defeat, the French and British empire's dissolution and the Soviet Union's fall.

The military alliance NATO was made to counter the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact. Today, the Soviet Union and the Warsaw pact has fallen, the threat was over, the cold war was over, global peace could be achieved. But no. NATO kept it's existence under Bill Clinton as president. And not only did they keep the Alliance, they also expanded it to eastern Europe. See NATO's expansion below.

nato-expansion.jpg

NATO has worked active to overthrow "dictatorships" to replace them with "democratic" puppets. They have now destabilized great parts of the Middle East and North Africa. Making it possible to have a huge refugee & African migrant stream to Europe. While known globalist, together with the media are making a "Refugee Welcome" movement and are bashing everyone who disagrees with their view.

The entire western world are going down hill because of the globalists control. The political climate has been really depressing in Europe the last 6 years and the central power of the cause is the United States political administration.

It's up for you Americans had to put an end to this, either by violent revolution or by democratic revolution by simply voting for someone who does not share the globalists agenda.

I had no faith in you tbh. Americans have became stupid as hell in my opinion. The vast majority are not interested in politics at all. Roughly about 56% of the U.S. population voted in this presidential election.

So let's talk about the presidential candidates foreign policy from the x2 major parties.

She was very happy about overthrowing the Libyan leader in 2011, but the country is now shattered and terrorist groups like ISIS have taken over parts of the country. She didn't put any concern about Libya in this election.

1. Make sure the Syrian president gets overthrown by any means. Russia and China put their veto votes in the U.N. that prevented USA / NATO from an intervention in Syria. For similar reasons as in Iraq. As they are not directly allowed to overthrow the Syrian president Assad by using the U.S. military, they do it indirectly instead, by equipping "rebel groups" in Syria who "fights for freedom, against their dictatorship". These "rebel groups" looks very alike any jihadist group and these tactics have been used before, which lead to the creation of al-Qaida, which Hillary Clinton has said herself.

2. She wants to put a no-fly zone over Syria, aka shooting down every aircraft that passes the no-fly zone. An airspace the Syrian and Russian governments are using right now to bomb the NATO supported "rebels". These "freedom fighters" are currently taking civilians as hostage and using them as a shield in Aleppo and they don't mind giving the hostages any food. Even Obama and the U.S. military sees a great risk in the no-fly zone decision. That it might lead to a world war.

3. She wants to arm the Kurds in northern Iraq & Syria. A military group which the NATO member Turkey are fighting against (PKK). There would be conflicts about it, for sure.

Hillary Clinton's opinion about North Korea: She thinks Obama has been too passive on North Korea. Wants to do something about it?

Wikileaks showed an e-mail where she had written "My dream is a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders [...]" with Central and South America.

She said already during the election that she is ready to go to war with Russia because she imagined that Russia hacked & interfered in the election. Referring to the leak that the Democratic party made sure Bernie Sanders wouldn't win. There are no proof what so ever that Russia was behind it.

Her economy policies is that she will sign TTIP agreement that will sell out the country to gigantic capitalist industries. Making sure big industries will have more power than a state - and the state in a democracy is YOU, the people.

She changed her mind about it during the election, but only a fool would trust her. She is a liar by default. The rest are just to promote a globalist economy. Pretty much continue Obama's footsteps.

I am sorry if I offend anyone but you have to be mentally challenged if you believe Hillary Clinton doesn't represent the global elite's agenda. I know many people in here only think about identity politics and minority groups like afro-Americans, LGBT-rights etc. I think Obama outplayed the minority groups, I don't see much significant improvements during his 8 years. The racial tensions are really big now in the U.S. and now he tried to pass it on to Hillary. Who was earlier in her political carrier against black people and LGBT-rights, so why would she improve their life situations now? She was just fishing your votes.

She said she fought for women's freedom, yet countries like Saudi Arabia (most anti-gay rights and most patriarchal country in the world) donated her money for the election campaign.

Now Donald Trump.

Trump about Syria:

• Wants to cooperate with Russia to defeat the terrorist groups in Syria, who is threatening most parts of the world.

• He says the U.S. can't pay for other countries protection. That other countries must pay for U.S. protection. Which will hopefully make countries either leave NATO or give European army's more power.

Globalization: He will think of the United States economy first and not to maintain a global economy. An economy that forces a world wide capitalist economy. To dominate across the globe, or give up. Something which has so far given Asian countries industrial advantage. Although their people are being highly exploited.

Border control: Making sure it will work. Hopefully the European Union will get influenced by this, because we are currently being influenced by the U.S. that multiculturalism and diversity is good.

Trump on Russia: Wants to restore relations between the United States and Russia for global peace.

Trump on North Korea: Doesn't see them as the U.S. concern and thinks the countries near the region can take care of them instead. China, Japan and Russia.

The media are currently having a hard time to figure out how Donald Trump could win. They mostly interview like-minded who were clearly against him. I think this was a good interview of why Donald Trump came into power. It's a Dutch politician who expresses his thoughts about the election.

The world can't take any more years of a globalist puppet in power of the United States. Hopefully Donald Trump isn't one of them as he clearly had the entire establishment against him and he has expressed an ideology that is the complete opposite from them. It felt like a burden lifted off my shoulders when Trump won. I now see a glimpse of chance that it might be peace in Syria in 2017, an end to the refugee & migrant streams to Europe, not a world war, an end to the U.S. imperial policies, an end to a global economy that forces capitalism structures and hopefully put the economical focus on the western world first, an end to TTIP agreements. AN END TO THE GLOBALIST'S AGENDA.

Would have preferred another political party though. Not sure if Trump will get through his opinions due the congress & senate. But Trump is at least a glimpse of hope that the world may not get the package of an ideology that Hillary Clinton would guaranteed fulfill. Even she said in the 2nd presidential debate that this was not an ordinary election. She indicated that the U.S. won't be the same of whoever is winning. I believe the American people choose the right option, a candidate who at least spoke in the interest of the people rather than the global elite. We will see what happens next.

Sure jan.

How much did they pay you to search the internet to defend trump on different forums?

bgMyK.gif

nato-expansion.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz_dZ2SlPgw

Now Donald Trump.

Trump about Syria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDeZ7KU3rsg&feature=youtu.be&t=13

can't believe we have a paid spokesperson on here

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

The article is brand new. The Russians are saying this NOW after Trump was self-declared victor.

besides-

WikiLeaks=Republican dirty trickster Roger Stone in cahoots with Julian Asshole-enge

Wiki is corrupt and is working with Trump

ever notice Wiki only released anti-Hillary and did not release anything on the never in the US vetted Trump.

Same that someone like Rabin should replace Bibi

Putin was defeated and outplayed by President Obama, so obviously he wanted Trump.

Putin is a vile dictator and Russia is suppose to now be free, but Putin took away the freedoms Gorby gave them.

btw- the article is FROM Yesterday, so the Russians are taking credit now, this has nothing to do with the leaks anyhow

I respect everyone's political views, but in that case, don't make it about "coz she's a woman". They were under pressure to probe the leaks since people are tired of corruption. Additionally, your media argument is completely wrong. She spent millions in order to be portrayed positively in news etc. She even had celebrity support.

Also, Trump was literally destroyed by media. Nevertheless, I couldn't support any of them, but you gotta keep your facts straight.

the biggest percentage of people that voted for trump were white males because they couldnt stand having a black president and they didnt want a woman leading this country, its like them giving up their power cause they like to stay on top. also hillary got investigated WAY MORE on just one scandal when trump literally had MILLIONS if scandals involving racism, rape, and more, and guess what he still got to slip through because hes a white man

the biggest percentage of people that voted for trump were white males because they couldnt stand having a black president and they didnt want a woman leading this country, its like them giving up their power cause they like to stay on top. also hillary got investigated WAY MORE on just one scandal when trump literally had MILLIONS if scandals involving racism, rape, and more, and guess what he still got to slip through because hes a white man

That's for sure, but you can't ignore that even minorities voted for him despite being "racist".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3920042/A-breakdown-Deplorables-33-Latino-men-26-Latino-women-voted-Trump-52-white-women.html?0p19G=c

Your investigation arguments prove that you haven't even read what it is actually about.

All this drama is nonsense. The constitution protects minorities from being affected by laws since they have to be approved before entering into force.

I don't know how things will develop but basically all constitutions say pretty things but are they all followed? I guess not

EotAQlJ.jpg

I don't know how things will develop but basically all constitutions say pretty things but are they all followed? I guess not

Frankly, I don't care. The world is excited to see if he stops the US from invading countries. Maybe it's finally time for you guys to focus on your own issues instead of playing the righteousness-delivery country.