missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

kanye west has always been a disgusting person but him meeting with trump furthers my point.

and then trump has the audacity to bash hillary because celebs supported her and she met them face to face, but now he's just being a hypocrite by hanging around with the one celeb that supports him, kanye

kanye west has always been a disgusting person but him meeting with trump furthers my point.

and then trump has the audacity to bash hillary because celebs supported her and she met them face to face, but now he's just being a hypocrite by hanging around with the one celeb that supports him, kanye

Hillary meeting with celebs wasnt on a social of formal level. I don't believe Kanye was advocating his fans to vote for Donald, nor encourage them not to vote for Hillary. Kanye and Donald are meeting on a much different note than Hillary was towards other celebs

Hillary meeting with celebs wasnt on a social of formal level. I don't believe Kanye was advocating his fans to vote for Donald, nor encourage them not to vote for Hillary. Kanye and Donald are meeting on a much different note than Hillary was towards other celebs

kinda agree.. they arent the same circumstance.. dunno why trump and kanye are even meeting tho .. or why its such a big deal lol

donald trump is just ignorant, which the lesser of evils 

to hilary who is vindictive and self serving glad we wont die just yet 

i mean this is an interesting point.. donald is very ignorant so he doesnt even know how his policies may negatively impact or marginalize people 

but to say that its gonna work out better for all of us is kinda idk half baked. i certainly hope it does.. but i really only see wars getting messier, rich getting richer, poor getting poorer, the environment getting dirtier, gov getting more full of corporate big wigs, zero help for syrian refugees, deportations, welfare cuts, end to DACA, more bloated military spending, tough on crime laws... etc... hoping trump will prove this wrong but honestly idk how much of this stuff wouldve been /that/ different under hillary lmfao

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

@analwinterofmylife According to tweets by kanye he said he wanted to speak to him about bullying and the violence in Chicago. And that he needed to speak to our future pres to make a change. Don't know why the left wants to shun people associating with Donald, if we want a change we need to speak to the people who can do that. Aka Mr trump

@analwinterofmylife According to tweets by kanye he said he wanted to speak to him about bullying and the violence in Chicago. And that he needed to speak to our future pres to make a change. Don't know why the left wants to shun people associating with Donald, if we want a change we need to speak to the people who can do that. Aka Mr trump

you think speaking to trump is going to make the situation of bullying better? trumps vice president is known for being the biggest homophobic bully.

trump himself is a racist sexist bully

we shun people who associate with trump because when obama was president the conservatives gave him hell no matter what he did. did the conservatives try to go and talk to him to try to make the situation better since he is president? no insead they blocked almost everything he tried to do to make him, the first black president of the united states, look bad (even trump said because of him were not getting another black president soon). defending trump is disgusting

kinda agree.. they arent the same circumstance.. dunno why trump and kanye are even meeting tho .. or why its such a big deal lol

i mean this is an interesting point.. donald is very ignorant so he doesnt even know how his policies may negatively impact or marginalize people 

but to say that its gonna work out better for all of us is kinda idk half baked. i certainly hope it does.. but i really only see wars getting messier, rich getting richer, poor getting poorer, the environment getting dirtier, gov getting more full of corporate big wigs, zero help for syrian refugees, deportations, welfare cuts, end to DACA, more bloated military spending, tough on crime laws... etc... hoping trump will prove this wrong but honestly idk how much of this stuff wouldve been /that/ different under hillary lmfao

honestly though just check her leaked emails.

Hillary is nearly 100% clean and it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Putin not onlyhacked the DNC but altered it, and furthermore that

Adolf Trump knew about it in collusion (allowing him to play an ass routine and to campaign with the deplorable vote (KKK, racists, anti-women, anti-Gay,

anti-minority, anti-American.)

Meanwhile, any woman that wants to avail her constitutional right to privacy and her body will shortly have that taken away

Say goodbye to Gay rights, to Transgender rights, to any minority rights, to police being cleaned up

Almost all of the most important cabinet positions, the VP too are all rich men, who hate women, are sexists, are anti-Gay,

anti-everything but proWhite male.  When they say they want to make America great, great is a code word for WHITE MALE

like in the times before Dr. King and LBJ got the Civil rights and Voting rights acts passed.

(not to mention the Useful Idiot, Bernie Sanders(UI) who was never Bernie(D) and all the Ayn Rand disciples like Beakman Paul

Ryan and Ron and Rand Paul who believe in the survival of the fittest, and care little about anyone else

How anyone on the Lanaboards could be pro-Trump is amazing, being the bullying Lana has had in her life, because she is

a strong woman.

It is a fact that the libertarians/conservatives, and women haters have been after Hillary since she was in college,

correctly seeing that Hillary was destined for high office and back then they attempted to stop her

and have character assassinated her this year (with help from Useful Idiot Party leader Bernie Sanders who bought disgusting anti-Hillary words into the conversation

This thingydingy with Kanye is Trump's latest diversion when the issues get tough, he diverts to stupidity like this with Kanye, and Kanye becomes the

Rodman to the Korean leader (see the movie wicked satire Seth & James made about the Korean leader, to understand that).

Playing the press,

Donald Trump has an agenda, is an authoritarian bully, who likes Putin the ugly dictator (Putin is equal to Idi Amin or Quadafi or any other vile leader in the past.

Try being Gay in Russia. Impossible. Try running against Putin (impossible they disappear).

Meanwhile, those brainwashed believe the lies about Hillary that are proven false.

Hillary won by close to 3 million votes, and Hillary got more votes than any white male in US History.

BTW- kiddies won't have to worry about free school or such now...it won't happen, nor will their debts be absolved.

Hopefully President Obama left some traps in that make it impossible to get rid of the health care, and as President Obama has no ego, if at the end of the day t is better,

he won't mind If someone else takes credit (the important part is the 100 million who will lose their insurance if Paul Ryan and Pence get their way.

The people Trump populated his cabinet with show the true color of Donald, One more deplorable than the next.

(BTW- once again, people who like Bernie use the words Bankers and Wall Street are indeed saying anti-Semitic smear words, whether they know it, or like

Bernie they are just a U.I. (see above for the meaning of UI).

Never knew there was such hatred for Lincoln and FDR and JFK and LBJ and Dr. King out there. It is amazing.

Maybe Trump will name Putin to the US Supreme Court (after all to SCOTUS, one doesn't have to be American, just get 50 votes).

and in other news, did ya hear about North Carolina, where a Democratic candidate won the Governorship, and now the NC legislature which is Republican

is presenting a bill thereby getting rid of all Governor powers, and making the legislature in charge of those thingys???

Welcome to HerrTrumpWorld

Pray for Angela Merkel and Justin Trudeau, the last free world leaders to remain strong and in office, come this January

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Can you stop bashing bernie? he lost, bye!!! Im not into the guy nor care for him but lord jesus focus on politicians who are raping children or stealing our hard worked tax money, actual villains 

thanks!!!!!

i can't believe people still use the same "it would still be bad if clinton was elected" card

over an email scandal? over a scandal about her husband cheating on her? is it cause she's a woman? she's been working her whole life to be president.

i can't even count on two hands the amount of scandals trump has had. all the evidence shown. A :) VIDEO OF HIM TALKING ABOUT TOUCHING WOMEN WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!!! and yet he still got the office

2 scandals vs 1231657513 scandals

and yet we still have idiots, dead brains, dip:)s, or whatever you'd like to call them, still be supporting trump!!! like damn. i didn't know so many people got dropped on their head.

there is no way the us would be as bad with clinton as it will be with trump. trump is going to obliterate the us. goodbye to all those years of progress. goodbye to equality. goodbye to international affairs with south american countries (which we are illegally destroying the amazon rainforest). goodbye to gay marriage. goodbye to women being able to hold positions of powers without having them power and money hungry men take their jobs away from them. goodbye to the largely immigrant country this country has always been.

if you support/defend/look up to trump, you are sick and you need to go to a psychologist to clear out all the racism, sexism, and homophobia you have in your head

next year im learning survival skills and how to use a gun ....and try to join a militia, this new cabinet along with rising civilian tensions aint no joke  :um3:

just like i learned in international politics. every state has a rise and fall, and i don't have the time to be in the "fall"  :um3:

I just can't believe he was still able to run for the presidency in the first place. Take for instance the bussy scandal/sexual assault allegations. If that happened to a potential U.K Prime Minister they would have no choice but to have step down from the race. Plus there politcal career would've been destroyed.

What the hell is wrong with American politics and the general public? :horror: I know my country is screwed up at the moment but least were not bat shït crazy...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

@DitaDelRey just normal social change. I think Americans as themselves wernt really expecting such a huge political climate, so we must adapt in the same way we had conformed. It took the american left over 100 years to conform, now we putting that into a few months

We live in a country where an admittedly sexually abusive homophobic incestuous Cheeto dusted racist with no political experience at all defeated a woman who has spent the majority of her life working in politics because of what?? Misogyny, bigotry, white privilege and a lack of research. How many times does Hilary have to be investigated before people drop the whole email thing? She wasn't found guilty. The FBI was allegedly paid by Trump and now we find out Russia helped Trump win... but you know.. there were emails sent by people other than Hilary that someone reflect bad on her? 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

next year im learning survival skills and how to use a gun ....and try to join a militia, this new cabinet along with rising civilian tensions aint no joke  :um3:

just like i learned in international politics. every state has a rise and fall, and i don't have the time to be in the "fall"  :um3:

In all honesty, have you looked into militias? Where I live they're typically full of racists who wouldn't accept for your race/ethnicity. They did't deem my husband "white enough" after we started dating because I'm semi-ethnically Jewish. Maybe it's different where you live, but the militias I know of have never been too accepting of anyone that doesn't fit into the image of America they want. 

@trayertrash how does one benefit from white privilege if they're both white?

That was in regards to white people supporting Trump's racism, xenophobia and all around bigoted platform. White people were more comfortable voting for the unqualified racist.

i can't believe people still use the same "it would still be bad if clinton was elected" card

over an email scandal? over a scandal about her husband cheating on her? is it cause she's a woman? she's been working her whole life to be president.

i can't even count on two hands the amount of scandals trump has had. all the evidence shown. A :) VIDEO OF HIM TALKING ABOUT TOUCHING WOMEN WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!!! and yet he still got the office

2 scandals vs 1231657513 scandals

and yet we still have idiots, dead brains, dip:)s, or whatever you'd like to call them, still be supporting trump!!! like damn. i didn't know so many people got dropped on their head.

there is no way the us would be as bad with clinton as it will be with trump. trump is going to obliterate the us. goodbye to all those years of progress. goodbye to equality. goodbye to international affairs with south american countries (which we are illegally destroying the amazon rainforest). goodbye to gay marriage. goodbye to women being able to hold positions of powers without having them power and money hungry men take their jobs away from them. goodbye to the largely immigrant country this country has always been.

if you support/defend/look up to trump, you are sick and you need to go to a psychologist to clear out all the racism, sexism, and homophobia you have in your head

i dont support trump .. but also there are man other things than just scandals as a reason to dislike hillary.. the email scandal was kind of a scandal.. but also what was in the emails was actually pretty messy. even tho some people(graham4believinganythingprohillary) seems to think that the emails are just russian manipulations LOL. even with out it tho shes done some shady stuff, same with obama.. .that being said stuff that i dislike that hillary and obama have done.. donald probably wouldve done the same if not worse 

Hillary is nearly 100% clean and it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Putin not onlyhacked the DNC but altered it, and furthermore that

Adolf Trump knew about it in collusion (allowing him to play an ass routine and to campaign with the deplorable vote (KKK, racists, anti-women, anti-Gay,

anti-minority, anti-American.)

Meanwhile, any woman that wants to avail her constitutional right to privacy and her body will shortly have that taken away

Say goodbye to Gay rights, to Transgender rights, to any minority rights, to police being cleaned up

Almost all of the most important cabinet positions, the VP too are all rich men, who hate women, are sexists, are anti-Gay,

anti-everything but proWhite male.  When they say they want to make America great, great is a code word for WHITE MALE

like in the times before Dr. King and LBJ got the Civil rights and Voting rights acts passed.

(not to mention the Useful Idiot, Bernie Sanders(UI) who was never Bernie(D) and all the Ayn Rand disciples like Beakman Paul

Ryan and Ron and Rand Paul who believe in the survival of the fittest, and care little about anyone else

How anyone on the Lanaboards could be pro-Trump is amazing, being the bullying Lana has had in her life, because she is

a strong woman.

It is a fact that the libertarians/conservatives, and women haters have been after Hillary since she was in college,

correctly seeing that Hillary was destined for high office and back then they attempted to stop her

and have character assassinated her this year (with help from Useful Idiot Party leader Bernie Sanders who bought disgusting anti-Hillary words into the conversation

This thingydingy with Kanye is Trump's latest diversion when the issues get tough, he diverts to stupidity like this with Kanye, and Kanye becomes the

Rodman to the Korean leader (see the movie wicked satire Seth & James made about the Korean leader, to understand that).

Playing the press,

Donald Trump has an agenda, is an authoritarian bully, who likes Putin the ugly dictator (Putin is equal to Idi Amin or Quadafi or any other vile leader in the past.

Try being Gay in Russia. Impossible. Try running against Putin (impossible they disappear).

Meanwhile, those brainwashed believe the lies about Hillary that are proven false.

Hillary won by close to 3 million votes, and Hillary got more votes than any white male in US History.

BTW- kiddies won't have to worry about free school or such now...it won't happen, nor will their debts be absolved.

Hopefully President Obama left some traps in that make it impossible to get rid of the health care, and as President Obama has no ego, if at the end of the day t is better,

he won't mind If someone else takes credit (the important part is the 100 million who will lose their insurance if Paul Ryan and Pence get their way.

The people Trump populated his cabinet with show the true color of Donald, One more deplorable than the next.

(BTW- once again, people who like Bernie use the words Bankers and Wall Street are indeed saying anti-Semitic smear words, whether they know it, or like

Bernie they are just a U.I. (see above for the meaning of UI).

Never knew there was such hatred for Lincoln and FDR and JFK and LBJ and Dr. King out there. It is amazing.

Maybe Trump will name Putin to the US Supreme Court (after all to SCOTUS, one doesn't have to be American, just get 50 votes).

and in other news, did ya hear about North Carolina, where a Democratic candidate won the Governorship, and now the NC legislature which is Republican

is presenting a bill thereby getting rid of all Governor powers, and making the legislature in charge of those thingys???

Welcome to HerrTrumpWorld

Pray for Angela Merkel and Justin Trudeau, the last free world leaders to remain strong and in office, come this January

gurl earn some objectivity omg ur so far up the democratic establishments ass its actually funny  :omfg:

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

@@analwinterofmylife-  see the reply I made on the Aleppo thread a few seconds ago.

and-

There are no two sides of things when one is up against a racist, women hating, anti-Gay, anti-any religion but theirs in a country where there is suppose to be separation of state and religion and where being an atheist is ones constitutional right

and where the ultra far right soon to be ruled by Trump is no different than the vile brutal dictators in other countries who oppress the people, and where women have zero rights and are routinely stoned to death for a man's infraction against them.

Trump cannot be brushed off as just being ignorant, he believes this BS and has acted this way in his personal life his entire life.

He cares nothing about the regular person, and he hates the federal government ( a trait most of today's republicans in federal office also hate)

and one look at every single major person in his cabinet (in the important positions) all want to destroy the cabinet post they are in

and then there is Sessions, the choice for AG- who is against minorities and wants to roll back everything to the 1950s

but yes, quite simply- it is because Hillary is a strong female, and it was because President Obama was black

Both ruined the "good old boys" club.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp