Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

Omg i got an email last night telling me i have a package arriving from Universal Music, had no idea wtf it was.

Then i got the box this morning still confused as to what it was, thought maybe it was that dildo i bought but then remembered that was coming Friday tbh,

I open it and omg its the urban legend LFL boxset.

Its very pretty, but should have come with the love heart vinyl single song imo for that price.

I have a missing brick on the side of my house so i’ll prob just slot the boxset in there.

I messaged her customer service from the US store telling them I’ve seen LOTS of people already getting their signed CDs and they gave me the same ass old excuse from September that “there was a production delay for several weeks”. What the fuck? Some CDs have been shipped and received. What should I do.

I messaged her customer service from the US store telling them I’ve seen LOTS of people already getting their signed CDs and they gave me the same ass old excuse from September that “there was a production delay for several weeks”. What the fuck? Some CDs have been shipped and received. What should I do.

Just wait. You’ll get it, they’re obviously hopeless.

I got my CD box set and signed vinyl 2 days after Christmas. I thought mine took forever to get; I can't believe people are still waiting for theirs !!!

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Got a reply. Now they're saying they don't have a release date anymore. Fucking bullshit mother fucking pieces of ass.

What does that fucking mean? Her store is disgustingly irresponsible. I feel like getting a refund sounds the best lol the signed goods are absolutely fake and I honestly have no hope in that webstore. Hope you are okay :/

What does that fucking mean? Her store is disgustingly irresponsible. I feel like getting a refund sounds the best lol the signed goods are absolutely fake and I honestly have no hope in that webstore. Hope you are okay :/

It means they have no idea when they're gonna finish producing box sets, CDs, Vinyls or whatever else they're supposed to sell. And with that they have no idea when they're even going to ship the products.

UPDATE: Someone actually did their job and investigated. They're apparently out of stock of the clear vinyls. Wtf. I preordered ON THE DAY OF and ONLY NOW are they telling me it's out of stock. What. The. Fuck. Fuck these guys.

A refund is definitely the best thing at this point and they did offer it to me. Issue is that they said they won't give me a partial refund on the box set. It's the entire order or none at all.

I'm only waiting because I have all of Lana's other CDs, boxsets and vinyl. If some of my merch wasn't a gift I'd definitely leave everything and anything Lana-merch related behind me and give it away. Too fed up at this point. It's less than half a year away from Lust For Life's release and I still don't even have the CD.

Messaged Lana like once a month on her socials (even before she started touring) and it's not like she gives enough of a shit to say something back to me about a handful of people still without their preorders. Even contacted Universal Music's socials and they ignore me. The only people who contact me (albeit incredibly late) is their god awful support-staff via e-mail. Every time I get a reply it's from a new person and no one ever seems to know anything or even care enough to investigate.

Update: They're no longer making Limited Edition Clear Vinyls despite "selling" who knows how many (I ordered on the day of and the orders were still open for quite some time).

So fed up I'm just getting a full refund. $140 odd dollars spent on all this shit and it's been. Lust For Life came out SEVEN MONTHS ago and ONLY NOW are they saying Clear Vinyls are no longer being produced. That it's sold out. That I'm shit out of luck despite ordering it on the day of. So... fuck this shit. Tired of this. Don't even wanna buy anything from Lana's merch or music store ever again---or anything through Universal's store. Which means my collection of Lana things ends here.

Update: They're no longer making Limited Edition Clear Vinyls despite "selling" who knows how many (I ordered on the day of and the orders were still open for quite some time).

So fed up I'm just getting a full refund. $140 odd dollars spent on all this shit and it's been. Lust For Life came out SEVEN MONTHS ago and ONLY NOW are they saying Clear Vinyls are no longer being produced. That it's sold out. That I'm shit out of luck despite ordering it on the day of. So... fuck this shit. Tired of this. Don't even wanna buy anything from Lana's merch or music store ever again---or anything through Universal's store. Which means my collection of Lana things ends here.

They have the clear vinyls at urban outfitters :/

It means they have no idea when they're gonna finish producing box sets, CDs, Vinyls or whatever else they're supposed to sell. And with that they have no idea when they're even going to ship the products.

UPDATE: Someone actually did their job and investigated. They're apparently out of stock of the clear vinyls. Wtf. I preordered ON THE DAY OF and ONLY NOW are they telling me it's out of stock. What. The. Fuck. Fuck these guys.

A refund is definitely the best thing at this point and they did offer it to me. Issue is that they said they won't give me a partial refund on the box set. It's the entire order or none at all.

I'm only waiting because I have all of Lana's other CDs, boxsets and vinyl. If some of my merch wasn't a gift I'd definitely leave everything and anything Lana-merch related behind me and give it away. Too fed up at this point. It's less than half a year away from Lust For Life's release and I still don't even have the CD.

Messaged Lana like once a month on her socials (even before she started touring) and it's not like she gives enough of a shit to say something back to me about a handful of people still without their preorders. Even contacted Universal Music's socials and they ignore me. The only people who contact me (albeit incredibly late) is their god awful support-staff via e-mail. Every time I get a reply it's from a new person and no one ever seems to know anything or even care enough to investigate.

the box sets are available on amazon for cheaper, if you did end up cancelling your whole order.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

the box sets are available on amazon for cheaper, if you did end up cancelling your whole order.

Thanks I'll check that. MAYBE I'll purchase it. Will see. I'll wait to see what Universal says and does.

I honestly still love Lana and her music. Just the experience is so... ugh.

They have the clear vinyls at urban outfitters :/

I just checked. It's available online for both Canadians and Americans and it shows available. Now I'm even more upset. Wow.

But thank you---debating if I should buy it after all or not.

UPDATE: Wow wtf the representative just emailed me saying they shipped my order (sans Vinyl) anyway. So now I can't get the full refund until I return them their stuff. What the fuck. Definitely returning it. Not giving them my money. Fuck that.

Got my order (minus the Vinyl) yesterday despite not wanting it. Shipped it back and asked for my refund.

Now they email me saying they won't refund me what I paid for shipping. Fucking bullshit. I didn't even want it. They shipped it anyway. Made me ship it back for my refund. Now won't pay me back for shipping. Granted it was only $12 so it's not too much--but still. What the fuck? I could buy lunch or something with that.

edit: they now want to give me the $12 in a credit voucher. fuck that man I want my refund.