• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 8d 16h 55m 52s

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:20 PM

Finally got my signed CD
But I'm at college until next month and just saw the pictures my brother sent me
I'll try scanning the signed booklets as soon as I can though

#543 OFFLINE   Coney Island King

Coney Island King

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,372 posts
  • Time Online: 64d 3h 6m 33s

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:57 AM

Omg i got an email last night telling me i have a package arriving from Universal Music, had no idea wtf it was.

Then i got the box this morning still confused as to what it was, thought maybe it was that dildo i bought but then remembered that was coming Friday tbh,
I open it and omg its the urban legend LFL boxset.

Its very pretty, but should have come with the love heart vinyl single song imo for that price.

I have a missing brick on the side of my house so i’ll prob just slot the boxset in there.
  • Pluto, jvcx, Peachycream and 8 others like this

#544 OFFLINE   Bootynugget

Bootynugget

rainwater

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • LocationConey Island
  • Fan Since:March 2013
  • Time Online: 117d 5h 49m 27s

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:14 AM

I got my signed CD in the mail today and there's a huge ass crack in the middle fml

But at least it's just the case and not the booklet. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

#545 OFFLINE   Lad

Lad

Resistance

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 227d 20h 27m 43s

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:17 AM

I messaged her customer service from the US store telling them I’ve seen LOTS of people already getting their signed CDs and they gave me the same ass old excuse from September that “there was a production delay for several weeks”. What the fuck? Some CDs have been shipped and received. What should I do.

#546 OFFLINE   Coney Island King

Coney Island King

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,372 posts
  • Time Online: 64d 3h 6m 33s

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:54 AM

I messaged her customer service from the US store telling them I’ve seen LOTS of people already getting their signed CDs and they gave me the same ass old excuse from September that “there was a production delay for several weeks”. What the fuck? Some CDs have been shipped and received. What should I do.

Just wait. You’ll get it, they’re obviously hopeless.
  • Lad likes this

#547 OFFLINE   komodo

komodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Time Online: 3d 12h 30m 41s

Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:30 AM

Stilll fucking waiting on my shit

• Sugar Venom likes this

#548 OFFLINE   Sugar Venom

Sugar Venom

PHYSICAL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 911 posts
  • LocationGlimmering By The Swimming Pool
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 63d 10h 42m 25s

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:15 AM

still waiting on signed cd and signed vinyl lol

UbsOye5.png

#549 OFFLINE   99centlips

99centlips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationSac
  • Time Online: 39d 13h 44m 27s

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:33 PM

Also still waiting...

#550 OFFLINE   J.R.OMEGA

J.R.OMEGA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationTampa, Fl
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 19d 17h 40m 35s

Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:29 PM

I got my CD box set and signed vinyl 2 days after Christmas. I thought mine took forever to get; I can't believe people are still waiting for theirs !!!

• UltraviolenceBaby and Clampigirl like this

Nm4yIeC.png

#551 OFFLINE   komodo

komodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:52 PM

I don't have signed fucking anything. So fed up I've honestly stopped listening to Lana since late November.

#552 OFFLINE   sweetlikecinnam0n

sweetlikecinnam0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Fan Since:Oct 2012
  • Time Online: 84d 5h 54m 3s

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:05 AM

Someone should gift me their boxset, js :hooker:

• fl0ridakil0s and 99centlips like this

3_DEDEA77_3_D33_4_DF7_9954_B5_A59_F643_D39575495445_42acc06b06_b.jpg

#553 OFFLINE   Lad

Lad

Resistance

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 227d 20h 27m 43s

Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:19 AM

I haven’t gotten my shitty signed cd
  • 99centlips likes this

#554 OFFLINE   komodo

komodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:06 PM

Got a reply. Now they're saying they don't have a release date anymore. Fucking bullshit mother fucking pieces of ass.

#555 OFFLINE   yourboy

yourboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 767 posts
  • LocationNot telling
  • Time Online: 22d 22h 35m 8s

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:26 PM

Got a reply. Now they're saying they don't have a release date anymore. Fucking bullshit mother fucking pieces of ass.

What does that fucking mean? Her store is disgustingly irresponsible. I feel like getting a refund sounds the best lol the signed goods are absolutely fake and I honestly have no hope in that webstore. Hope you are okay :/
  • jvcx, fl0ridakil0s and Sugar Venom like this

#556 OFFLINE   komodo

komodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:22 PM

What does that fucking mean? Her store is disgustingly irresponsible. I feel like getting a refund sounds the best lol the signed goods are absolutely fake and I honestly have no hope in that webstore. Hope you are okay :/

It means they have no idea when they're gonna finish producing box sets, CDs, Vinyls or whatever else they're supposed to sell. And with that they have no idea when they're even going to ship the products.

UPDATE: Someone actually did their job and investigated. They're apparently out of stock of the clear vinyls. Wtf. I preordered ON THE DAY OF and ONLY NOW are they telling me it's out of stock. What. The. Fuck. Fuck these guys.

A refund is definitely the best thing at this point and they did offer it to me. Issue is that they said they won't give me a partial refund on the box set. It's the entire order or none at all.

I'm only waiting because I have all of Lana's other CDs, boxsets and vinyl. If some of my merch wasn't a gift I'd definitely leave everything and anything Lana-merch related behind me and give it away. Too fed up at this point. It's less than half a year away from Lust For Life's release and I still don't even have the CD.

Messaged Lana like once a month on her socials (even before she started touring) and it's not like she gives enough of a shit to say something back to me about a handful of people still without their preorders. Even contacted Universal Music's socials and they ignore me. The only people who contact me (albeit incredibly late) is their god awful support-staff via e-mail. Every time I get a reply it's from a new person and no one ever seems to know anything or even care enough to investigate.

#557 OFFLINE   komodo

komodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:42 PM

Update: They're no longer making Limited Edition Clear Vinyls despite "selling" who knows how many (I ordered on the day of and the orders were still open for quite some time).

So fed up I'm just getting a full refund. $140 odd dollars spent on all this shit and it's been. Lust For Life came out SEVEN MONTHS ago and ONLY NOW are they saying Clear Vinyls are no longer being produced. That it's sold out. That I'm shit out of luck despite ordering it on the day of. So... fuck this shit. Tired of this. Don't even wanna buy anything from Lana's merch or music store ever again---or anything through Universal's store. Which means my collection of Lana things ends here.

• TRENCH and Sugar Venom like this

#558 OFFLINE   99centlips

99centlips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationSac
  • Time Online: 39d 13h 44m 27s

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:07 PM

Update: They're no longer making Limited Edition Clear Vinyls despite "selling" who knows how many (I ordered on the day of and the orders were still open for quite some time).

So fed up I'm just getting a full refund. $140 odd dollars spent on all this shit and it's been. Lust For Life came out SEVEN MONTHS ago and ONLY NOW are they saying Clear Vinyls are no longer being produced. That it's sold out. That I'm shit out of luck despite ordering it on the day of. So... fuck this shit. Tired of this. Don't even wanna buy anything from Lana's merch or music store ever again---or anything through Universal's store. Which means my collection of Lana things ends here.

They have the clear vinyls at urban outfitters :/

#559 OFFLINE   Pluto

Pluto

to venus and back

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Time Online: 45d 23h 4m 8s

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:48 AM

It means they have no idea when they're gonna finish producing box sets, CDs, Vinyls or whatever else they're supposed to sell. And with that they have no idea when they're even going to ship the products.

UPDATE: Someone actually did their job and investigated. They're apparently out of stock of the clear vinyls. Wtf. I preordered ON THE DAY OF and ONLY NOW are they telling me it's out of stock. What. The. Fuck. Fuck these guys.

A refund is definitely the best thing at this point and they did offer it to me. Issue is that they said they won't give me a partial refund on the box set. It's the entire order or none at all.

I'm only waiting because I have all of Lana's other CDs, boxsets and vinyl. If some of my merch wasn't a gift I'd definitely leave everything and anything Lana-merch related behind me and give it away. Too fed up at this point. It's less than half a year away from Lust For Life's release and I still don't even have the CD.

Messaged Lana like once a month on her socials (even before she started touring) and it's not like she gives enough of a shit to say something back to me about a handful of people still without their preorders. Even contacted Universal Music's socials and they ignore me. The only people who contact me (albeit incredibly late) is their god awful support-staff via e-mail. Every time I get a reply it's from a new person and no one ever seems to know anything or even care enough to investigate.

the box sets are available on amazon for cheaper, if you did end up cancelling your whole order.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

#560 OFFLINE   komodo

komodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:41 AM

the box sets are available on amazon for cheaper, if you did end up cancelling your whole order.

Thanks I'll check that. MAYBE I'll purchase it. Will see. I'll wait to see what Universal says and does.
I honestly still love Lana and her music. Just the experience is so... ugh.

They have the clear vinyls at urban outfitters :/

I just checked. It's available online for both Canadians and Americans and it shows available. Now I'm even more upset. Wow.
But thank you---debating if I should buy it after all or not.

UPDATE: Wow wtf the representative just emailed me saying they shipped my order (sans Vinyl) anyway. So now I can't get the full refund until I return them their stuff. What the fuck. Definitely returning it. Not giving them my money. Fuck that.

• Pluto likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users