Elle

New Lust for Life Merch

Huh, I thought I posted it?? It disappeared, give me a minute.

Here you go:

yAI936x.png

I also think that they should specify if it's made of cotton or a polyester mix or something. :crossed:

Kinda strange that it's a short sleeve lol. Thanks!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Kinda strange that it's a short sleeve lol. Thanks!

i think in the livestream she said it was supposed to be kind of 50s style, so the short sleeves make sense that way.

the only thing is is that it’s a super cute sweater and i wanna wear it to like christmas parties and stuff, but i don’t want all my relatives to be like “what’s LDR?” :defeated: i’m not ready to come out

UbsOye5.png

Someone here on LB said that they got a link for only the merch when they e-mailed and asked, so I did the same. (And accidentally emailed Lana's UK store and they don't have any merch so they were confused lol. I emailed her US store some day ago) I also asked about the sizes for the t-shirt, if it's similar to Lana's yellow raceboat shirt. Here's the answer I got:

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately we are unable to separate any merchandise items in our store from the Lust For Life Digital albums, we apologize for any inconvenience! In regards to your inquiry about shipping, we are able to ship items purchased in the Lana Del Rey online store to Sweden.
Please note that we do not have access to size charts for any Lana del Rey products at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Thank you for your patience and support,
Official Lana Del Rey Store

I cut out any names.

Anyway, no info about sizes unfortunately and no inidividual links to only the merch. But they seem to ship to Europe if anyone's interested!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

They selling clothes without knowing what size they are lol.

Well, I guess they know if they should pack down a medium or large sized shirt but they don't seem to have any measurements on how big a medium is... I guess? Like, if you buy something online, there's usually a chart that says how many centimeters or inches they consider is medium.

Eh, whatevs.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It doesn't matter about sizes, yall know full well these clothes will be on the floor collecting dust under your bed 2 weeks after the show anyway x

I like wearing tour shirts, I wear mine quite often actually so I know it won't happen with my shirt. :flutter:

I haven't bought a LFL shirt though, waaaay to expensive with the digital album (and shipping!). Still hoping there will be some on her tour as well. :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png