Elle

New Lust for Life Merch

some people got theirs today, i haven't seen a pic with it on jus yet

also i cancelled my windbreaker from before bc i paid too much bc i was on the canadian store..mistook CA for california :rip: also i decided not to reorder purely due to the fact ppl said it was too feminine being a sheer mesh so :noparty: i also don't have much to wear with it, still love it though..

i might try to pick up the california mens sweatshirt if/when it goes on sale- just bc it's still appealing to me, even if AZ only gives us like 2 1/2 months below 60 to use a damn sweatshirt :noparty:

First fan selfie I’ve seen with the Red Sweater (@winedwards on IG)

37605068435_343297df16_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

my sweater arrived!!!! i'm about to go get it from the mailbox rn  :creep: i'm so excited!!!

where's the rest of the stuff tho?? i want the discography jacket so bad and she said new stuff would be up in like the first week of november  :(

EDIT: for those worried about the sizing, it's kinda stretchy, and a lot longer than i thought. i dunno why i thought it was gonna be cropped but it goes all the way to my hips lol (i am a girl who usually wears petite sizes tho, so take from this what u will - oh and i got a medium i forgot to say that lol). if ur unsure i'd say just go for it and u can always return/sell/gift it if it doesn't work out! or just buy ur own sweater that u love and get LDR professionally embroidered

UbsOye5.png

I asked the store about the sizes and they were like "we have no idea" like wtf you dont even know what youre selling?

I mean, they shipped the orders already, they should know by now :rip:

I wondered the same when I asked about sizes when the merch launched. :rip:

But if you look at the tag for the t-shirt, it looks the same as the tag on the racing boat t-shirt (the yellow one) so I'm guessing they're the same? I have a yellow tee in size M that fits closely to my body (size L is slightly looser, but not much - I gave it to my sister-in-law that joined me to Brixton last summer), so I guess a size M for the white LFL t-shirt is the same? I normally wear European size 40 on tops.

I don't know if it helps, just speculations from me.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

some people got theirs today, i haven't seen a pic with it on jus yet

also i cancelled my windbreaker from before bc i paid too much bc i was on the canadian store..mistook CA for california :rip: also i decided not to reorder purely due to the fact ppl said it was too feminine being a sheer mesh so :noparty: i also don't have much to wear with it, still love it though..

i might try to pick up the california mens sweatshirt if/when it goes on sale- just bc it's still appealing to me, even if AZ only gives us like 2 1/2 months below 60 to use a damn sweatshirt :noparty:

(I didn’t see this until now and maybe it’s too late but) Boi, get that jacket if you want to, who cares about women’s VS men’s clothes?? I wear an old sweater that my brother used to have and bought a t-shirt with banana prints from the men’s department! I had to ask an employee to go to the basement and look for it lol, I knew they had it earlier and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Sooo happy when he found it for me. :3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png