COLACNT

~ FAN VIDEOS ~ (NEW: DEALER)

I see .. I'm too lazy to put vids on there and then take them out again ... I tried doing it once, and it f*cked up a bunch of unfinished projects, since the vids were no longer on my computer ... Anyway, rambling about my life : YOU have a lot of talent ^^

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Omg your videos are becoming increasingly sick, I love them! This one in particular was amazing, I liked the guy waking up among the Jesus sculptures and the woman tearing her red dress to pieces  :mariah:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I've seen many of your videos on YT before, and I'm rally a big fan of them.

Money Power Glory is flawless, especially the second chorus!

Would you mind telling me (if you still know it) from where the clips in the G&M vid are which are used in the beginning (the girl lying in the bed), 2:14 (the guy lying on the ground and screaming) and 3:25 8the degenerated person). I thionk I#ve seen them before but i can't remember where ..

It:s the same with the guy shaving himself until he bleeds in the "us against the world" video ...

Sry, i guess you are asked questions like this alot, but since I've seen this videos some time ago, I kept on wondering& searching and can't find anything ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Would you mind telling me (if you still know it) from where the clips in the G&M vid are which are used in the beginning (the girl lying in the bed), 2:14 (the guy lying on the ground and screaming) and 3:25 8the degenerated person). I thionk I#ve seen them before but i can't remember where ..

It:s the same with the guy shaving himself until he bleeds in the "us against the world" video ...

hi sorry i'm replying late; i don't mind the questions at all -- the clips (in order) are from 'the alphabet' by david lynch, 'fireworks' by kenneth anger, 'begotten' by elias merhige, and 'the big shave' by martin scorsese 

PRETTY WHEN YOU CRY 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10mKTbPZiD8[/YOUTUBE]

ZRBNill.jpg

Guest Dot

OMG they're all blocked in Germany...I can't watch ANY of them...

It's a CRUEL, CRUEL WOOORRRLLDDD :defeated:

Someone kill this man right NOW:

Harald_Heker%2C_GEMA.jpg

Someone kill this man right NOW:

Harald_Heker%2C_GEMA.jpg

lol who is that? use a youtube unblocker bae 

i still haven't forgotten about your CD btw i'm gonna make a video for every song off ultraviolence and send it to you later <3 

ZRBNill.jpg

Guest Dot

lol who is that? use a youtube unblocker bae 

i still haven't forgotten about your CD btw i'm gonna make a video for every song off ultraviolence and send it to you later <3 

I've used so many of them and they all stopped working after a while. I've updated them, re-installed them, messaged the developers, nothing seems to work for me anymore.