Mileena

Alice Glass

I bet her album will be better than Amnesty. :smokeney:

That's not really difficult though...  :defeated:

Amnesty is such a rehash. Half of the songs feel more like filler interludes rather than pieces on their own right.

I only like 3-4 songs out of it.

i am nothing and should be everything

That's not really difficult though...  :defeated:

Amnesty is such a rehash. Half of the songs feel more like filler interludes rather than pieces on their own right.

I only like 3-4 songs out of it.

Yeah, I love Fleece, Chloroform & Concrete, but everything else on the album is forgettable as fuck. :crossed: and I was so excited for Amnesty.

14417469274.gif

So forgive me if im completely mistaken, but was something similar to Mars Argo's case, what happened to Alice in Crystal Castles as well?

In a nutshell, Alice was constantly abused both physically and mentally while she was in the band.

You can read her full letter at http://www.alice-glass.com/cc/

In a nutshell, Alice was constantly abused both physically and mentally while she was in the band.

You can read her full letter at http://www.alice-glass.com/cc/

Thank you! 

I read it. Can't even believe she had to go through such horrors. It makes me so worried that there are so many more young women struggling through similar things in their careers

New interview!

https://pitchfork.com/features/profile/the-agony-and-the-ecstasy-of-alice-glass/

About the new album:

'In content, they’re as grim as ever, with chilling lyrics about being used like a toy. But in form, they’re almost pop songs—creepy, distorted, faux-naif pop songs, with melodies that sink their fangs into your soul. They sound nothing like any Alice Glass song I’ve heard, and yet they sound unmistakably like Alice Glass.'

The Snowblood Tour kicked off last night! 

Setlist:

1. Intro

2. Forgiveness

3. Alice Practice

4. Without Love

5. Love and Caring

6. Stillbirth

7. Natural Selection

8. Celestica

9. Suffocation

10. Blood Oath

11. Lips Apart

12. Cease and Desist

Also, she premiered a new song off her upcoming album! 

omg WHERE IS THE ALBUM?? & please let it not include anything off the EP. come thru Miss Glass!!!!

it will be released this summer I believe & as far as i know it will include some songs from the EP

tho a few days ago before she left the stage she supposedly said that she is in a hurry to record some more songs so idk

it will be released this summer I believe & as far as i know it will include some songs from the EP

tho a few days ago before she left the stage she supposedly said that she is in a hurry to record some more songs so idk

hopefully she includes forgiveness and the altar, the best tracks!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e