Mileena

Alice Glass

the lead single (this time for real) is out at midnight local time, the music video is coming in 8 hours.

she also has a new label, i am assuming she had problems with the previous ones (hence the delay, this song was set to be released in the summer of 2019 based on the merch she dropped before the eu tour). i think she is 100% independent now.

14 minutes ago, Amandine Insensible said:

It has to be coming soon :flop:  Her friend and long time collaborator Lucas David started teasing the album on all his social media accounts

wasn’t it done being recorded like a year or two ago??? This is ridiculous :crai:

14417469274.gif

she is featured on alice longyu gao's new song

SOME UPDATES REGARDING TO HER DEBUT:

in alice longyu gao's ig live the other day she confirmed that the record is in fact done so it must be coming out very soon (this time for real) + she left some comments here and there saying that the album cover of her debut looks sick af

the album opener is called "fair game"

On 3/6/2021 at 3:06 PM, Doja Cat said:

Wondering if Baby Teeth is still on the album, that song is a bop. 

as far as i know it is, she said that they reworked it and it sounds even better than the og

3 hours ago, Amandine Insensible said:

she is featured on alice longyu gao's new song

SOME UPDATES REGARDING TO HER DEBUT:

in alice longyu gao's ig live the other day she confirmed that the record is in fact done so it must be coming out very soon (this time for real) + she left some comments here and there saying that the album cover of her debut looks sick af

the album opener is called "fair game"

as far as i know it is, she said that they reworked it and it sounds even better than the og

We will know more about everything in 2 weeks on Twitch. 

She must hurry, I wanna hear it so bad. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde