Mileena

Alice Glass

listening to the ep now, and i just noticed she says 'don't tell me what to swallow' in without love

forgiveness so far is a certified bop wow

that line was epic as shit

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

listening to the ep now, and i just noticed she says 'don't tell me what to swallow' in without love

forgiveness so far is a certified bop wow

IM SO LATE TO THIS PARTY BUT WOW!!!! CHILLS MAN

I squeed when Zola mentioned Lilya 4-Ever. I love this movie to pieces, even though it's incredibly depressing.

It also has a lot of beautiful and hopeful scenes though. 

I hope Alice sees it, it's amazing. I could recommend it to anyone (if they are not triggered by scenes of sexual abuse and suicide). 

i am nothing and should be everything

Lilya 4 eva? Lol omg how random i never met anyone who knew that.

Not to sound dramatic, but this movie helped me get through some tough months last year. 

I wish more people knew about it, though I suppose not everyone would be into how it combines the darkest side of life and childish innocence. 

Flow Festvial announced that she will be performing in Finland on August 12, which basically confirms that she is going to visit Europe this summer ♡ 

I really hope she visits Poland then! I feel so bad about not being to the one Crystal Castles gig a few years back (I haven't listened to them at the point).

Fingers crossed! It hurts me how many of my fave artists I will never see cause they are not popular enough here...

i am nothing and should be everything