folklore

Ayesha Erotica

1 hour ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

since she wants to please ppl i would say she will rework that fake tracklist we got

Didn't you correct me saying cover art didn't come from her Instagram and that only the tracklist did? Why is it the "fake tracklist" now?

15 minutes ago, histories said:

Didn't you correct me saying cover art didn't come from her Instagram and that only the tracklist did? Why is it the "fake tracklist" now?

"I did like, a fake tracklist, 'cause I was like "I need to put something out" and then, everyone just kinda ran with it, 'cause that's like right when I started getting attention, and it definitely, like, blew out of proportion."

- her words

and the cover art was asusmed to be fan made, because of the backcover with the fake tracklist she made that had the pink background, condoms, diamonds and the white playboy bunny, until she said she made it or smth

source.gif

25 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

"I did like, a fake tracklist, 'cause I was like "I need to put something out" and then, everyone just kinda ran with it, 'cause that's like right when I started getting attention, and it definitely, like, blew out of proportion."

- her words

Oh so Ayesha made a fake tracklist lmao

9 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

wait so is the entire album gonna be released or is it just the single they are trying to get out asap?

apparently only Superpuss for now but h4u will pop up randomly.

thats what I understood tho

20 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

apparently only Superpuss for now but h4u will pop up randomly.

thats what I understood tho

so we will either get Superpuss or the whole album today or sometime this weekend?

okayy :beyonce:

3 hours ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

- her words

Where did this come from? I dont see it anywhere

Also 😭😭😭 the way the presave said march 8 and its not even available yet cus her distributor is processing it bye

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

48 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

so we will either get Superpuss or the whole album today or sometime this weekend?

okayy :beyonce:

The link said presave Superpuss, idk why it would be the full album

Also ig it's out Sunday, it's already tomorrow in several countries and nothing is there, unless it would "pop up" randomly during day, do we have to check her profile every few hours now?

6 minutes ago, histories said:

Also ig it's out Sunday, it's already tomorrow in several countries and nothing is there, unless it would "pop up" randomly during day, do we have to check her profile every few hours now?

talking about that, do we know which spotify/AM profile is hers? there are so many fake ones out there

Apprently Ayesha broke up with Ynvcc?

6 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

talking about that, do we know which spotify/AM profile is hers? there are so many fake ones out there

This one