Ayesha Erotica

14 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

H.4U concept tracklist for funzies :w8ing:

1. ICONIC

2. horny.4u (feat. That Kid)

3. come on! (feat. Slayyyter)

4. anal queen

5. taco bell (manifest)

6. all around the world (la la la la la)

7. cum c my tits

8. lil' bimbo (feat. Slaylonie)

9. delicious

10. alice

11. control

12. anna nicole

13. superpuss
14. control: the finale

15. star

16. we can do it!

17. gigabowser (feat. Ynvcc)

18. bailando

19. how great is our god?

20. vacation bible school

u scared tf out of me i thought this was the final tracklist when i looked quickly

source.gif

Ayesha being at the top of the spotify hyperpop playlist :stunned: also, her page has a lot of her old songs now (officially) - she's working on taking down and putting up some more

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

6 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

also, her page has a lot of her old songs now (officially) - she's working on taking down and putting up some more

wait so her old albums being up on spotify was intentional?

3 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

wait so her putting up her old albums was intentional?

Yes, Petey said everything on this profile is under Ayesha's name now and they're getting the royalties.  It just looks a lil messy cause they were sorting the songs re-uploaders posted previously on other pages

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

8 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

Yes, Petey said everything on this profile is under Ayesha's name now and they're getting the royalties.  It just looks a lil messy cause they were sorting the songs re-uploaders posted previously on other pages

Sorry i'm so slow so like will her old albums stay up? they are a bit messy with the tracklistings of each album not being correct, single covers being random + Gangbang not being up but Fresh Meat being up with a fake tracklist like what? Like are they actively fixing the tracklists and stuff? (sorry if I'm being stupid :toofunny:)

6 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

Sorry i'm so slow so like will her old albums stay up? they are a bit messy with the tracklistings of each album not being correct, single covers being random + Gangbang not being up but Fresh Meat being up with a fake tracklist like what? Like are they actively fixing the tracklists and stuff? (sorry if I'm being stupid :toofunny:)

The fake songs are gonna be taken down and replaced with correct tracklists etc.  Ayesha said she was fine with *some* of the old songs being up and got lawyers to help her obtain the copyrights back.  (Sorry for the way this took three posts :toofunny: i hope this makes sense i was trying to quote what petey said on live)

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

1 minute ago, southbeachswing said:

The fake songs are gonna be taken down and replaced with correct tracklists etc.  Ayesha said she was fine with *some* of the old songs being up and got lawyers to help her obtain the copyrights back.  (Sorry for the way this took three posts :toofunny: i hope this makes sense i was trying to quote what petey said on live)

so we are only gonna get Big Juicy, Barely Legal, and Cumshot + a couple of singles but no Fresh Meat bc it was never finished and she hates Gangbang sooo :crai:

15 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

when did this live happen and do you have a link :toofloppy:

we're about to make this thread hot help :air: video here i took it from discord and its kinda long - live is from today

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

3 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

we're about to make this thread hot help :air: video here i took it from discord and its kinda long 

they need to organize it NEOW  it's too much of a hot mess like it feels UNCOMFY to stream in that dumpster fire :faintdy:

6 hours ago, Loon1e said:

they need to organize it NEOW  it's too much of a hot mess like it feels UNCOMFY to stream in that dumpster fire :faintdy:

im not gonna stream yet cuz her profile is a messss and my library was organized cuz i created playlists with her released and unreleased albums:toofloppy:

source.gif

UPDATEZ FROM LIVE

H.4U Update 

Handjob might be on H.4U but she's unsure about it still.

• There are 5 new songs on H.4U (so far) and 2 of them are titled "Hot Dog Hooker" and "Coffee Cake"

• The next single for H.4U will be a rap song

Donatachi lost the full version of Iconic so Ayesha will be re-recording the 2nd verse

General Update

• Another collab with Graveyardguy is coming.

• She got the stems on some old songs and she will be reworking them

Break a Neck will be back up on streaming April 18th

May Showers is coming VERY soon on streaming

• previously unreleased album GANGBANG could be getting an official release teased by Ayesha's manager Peteyplasticpinppwz9yyrc1.png

20 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

Donatachi lost the full version of Iconic so Ayesha will be re-recording the 2nd verse

Imagine recording/wasting time/producing good songs and not archiving it... at least Donatachi did the hardest part (??) which is keeping the stems since she's re-recording the 2nd verse.

:flop: