folklore

Ayesha Erotica

On 4/6/2024 at 6:09 PM, Loon1e said:

It was scrapped cause her distributer couldn't find the origin of the sample and the people who own it (from what i remember). people on reddit found the owners on a website so if ayesha can get in contact with them then it will possibly be put on the album.

If she release it she will find the owner of the sample really quickly :hottie:

wait a minute hold on

Aliyah x Ayesha for Fashion Icon remix!!!

Spoiler

the replies being filled with "Is'Nt sHe a RAcisT!!!????" like please--- do ur research before you go and hate for no reason

17 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

waiting for samples to be cleared 

:pillsdy:

She said she canceled the release and just decided to add collabs and new songs to it

2 hours ago, Crazy for You said:

she canceled it AGAIN?

she delayed the release of the album because she didn't want it to be a cash-grab so she went on to add new songs to it and polish it up more.

2 hours ago, sweetener said:

we needed the cash grab version out last month and a deluxe with new material out next month but maybe that's too much wishful thinking

THIS. Honestly fuck that party song or whatever else is holding her up. In fairness I've never heard the song, that y'all seem to be obsessed with. But going in blind I have a huge bias against it for this delay/lack of any release date anymore. again. 🤬

43 minutes ago, Cuntrol said:

THIS. Honestly fuck that party song or whatever else is holding her up. In fairness I've never heard the song, that y'all seem to be obsessed with. But going in blind I have a huge bias against it for this delay/lack of any release date anymore. again. 🤬

the reason the album isn’t out yet is because the album got blocked the instant it was sent to streaming services for not having all the samples cleared + queen clearly can’t decide what to do with releases (but ended up having a good idea by getting this situation and improving the album with new features and new songs like Sexy Party).

I also wanted the cash grab edition but I also want the maximum of songs possible to fit H4U.

ps: Donatachi didnt pay their google drive so Iconic_full2018mix.mp3 got lost and Ayesha had to rerecord the second verse for it.