BeautifulAnywhere

Lana To 1 Billion

16 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

I wonder if she'll replace Billie as the new Billions Club playlist face on Spotify :flutter: The playlist hasn't been updated yet :) Last song was 17h ago and it was What Makes You Beautiful lol

She better 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

DESERVED :angie: i don't care what anyone says, summertime sadness is one of her best songs, it also being one of her most popular doesn't change that :true: 

also, going back to what 2018 surf noir had said... if they combined the two summertime sadness uploads, it would have about 878 million which is pretty insane 

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

44 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

DESERVED :angie: i don't care what anyone says, summertime sadness is one of her best songs, it also being one of her most popular doesn't change that :true: 

also, going back to what 2018 surf noir had said... if they combined the two summertime sadness uploads, it would have about 878 million which is pretty insane 

SAY IT LOUDER

it's so sad that SS has been labeled as a meh track purely because of its popularity and radio play. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

Deserved

I fell out of love with the song for a long time because I overplayed it, but after a rewatch of the video, I hear its magic again :suicide:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.