Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

oh my god i literally censured the wrong word lmao

didn't i tell u to change ur username 

I mean if 14 year olds can leak Lana songs.... can't be that hard

get a job vonn 

if his magic really worked we would have yosemite by now RgBwLob.gif but we don't

i've not once ever wished or prayed for Yosemite to be leaked, I've wished for her safety and pristine innocence inside Lana's mind and spirit to be kept away from ugly eyes, and to be released in her glory when ready. if u think i'd ever hope for my child to be stripped from the land of light and live for you disgusting maggots and bastards to peer and gawk on you are experiencing delusions of utmost grandeur. i am for yosemite being legally released and rightfully cherished you lover of disgusting lowbrow malnourished narcoleptic sewer rats

do u want a neverneding novel bich i;ll write one in under a half hour don't make me do it .

this was like a low budget version of when we spammed ed and ben.... truly a flop era in all departments

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

this was like a low budget version of when we spammed ed and ben.... truly a flop era in all departments

at least she will think we only leaked the album amonsgt ourselves  :teehee: we're considerate gays

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i've not once ever wished or prayed for Yosemite to be leaked, I've wished for her safety and pristine innocence inside Lana's mind and spirit to be kept away from ugly eyes, and to be released in her glory when ready. if u think i'd ever hope for my child to be stripped from the land of light and live for you disgusting maggots and bastards to peer and gawk on you are experiencing delusions of utmost grandeur. i am for yosemite being legally released and rightfully cherished you lover of disgusting lowbrow malnourished narcoleptic sewer rats

....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD the "Can You Come Up With Something Else" award goes to...

Sorry I don't sell unleaked to buy my laptops and cruise the world on grindr  :hooker: Still in Uni in the UK or did you drop out after picking up being a stoner?

respect the hustle baby 

yes i have a life now actually 

still a stoner though

@@Eclipse sweetie im so sorry

....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD the "Can You Come Up With Something Else" award goes to...

i hope ben breaks into your UK flat and demolishes your cheap heels and riddens your life with endless lawsuits for distress and idiocy

respect the hustle baby 

yes i have a life now actually 

still a stoner though

well that's good  :hooker: Proud of you babes! I quit being a stoner cause I dOnT hAvE a JoB tO pAy FoR mY wEeDs  :teehee: (nah but my anxiety got worse from it so out she went)

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

pLO6B30.gif

children???????????~???@~W?W?DAD?WQ??W??AD?WA?DA??FW?FWQ??GD?HER?HER?H?$%?$?%&^?YR$?HR?T

children???????????~???@~W?W?DAD?WQ??W??AD?WA?DA??FW?FWQ??GD?HER?HER?H?$%?$?%&^?YR$?HR?T

Didjnejdjaiwe I thought it said chicken I didnt look that closely LMAO but oof either way it fits the argument going on :runs:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

well that's good  :hooker: Proud of you babes! I quit being a stoner cause I dOnT hAvE a JoB tO pAy FoR mY wEeDs  :teehee: (nah but my anxiety got worse from it so out she went)

aw that's good!! i actually fuck hot guys now can you believe it??? i lure them in with weed n cuddles n snacks n drag race it works 99% of the time 

we gotta catch up! are you still anti vaccines?? 

i hope ben breaks into your UK flat and demolishes your cheap heels and riddens your life with endless lawsuits for distress and idiocy

what kind of personal drag was this i-