Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

y'all are making me crave matcha soft serve ice cream now ugh...

Omg off topic but green tea ice cream and black sesame seed ice cream and pistachio ice cream are all delicious and none of you can tell me otherwise because your palates for the better foods in life are probably undeveloped and you probably hate olives and classy cheeses you swines! I'm just joking but seriously all those things are delicious to me I don't why don't roast me please :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Omg off topic but green tea ice cream and black sesame seed ice cream and pistachio ice cream are all delicious and none of you can tell me otherwise because your palates for the better foods in life are probably undeveloped and you probably hate olives and classy cheeses you swines! I'm just joking but seriously all those things are delicious to me I don't why don't roast me please :creep:

im a classy cheese whore

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Yesss come through dairy queen! Ugh cheese is just so good I'm such a basic bitch but smoked gouda, can and brie give me life :party: also a little smoked salmon with it, can't forget that!

gruyere is my drug of choice

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Yesss come through dairy queen! Ugh cheese is just so good I'm such a basic bitch but smoked gouda, can and brie give me life :party: also a little smoked salmon with it, can't forget that!

port wine cheese and tomato basil Wheat Thins

bon appétit baby

negAbhB.png

If Ben isn’t going to end us, I’m sure the mods will for going so off topic that we talk about food lol.

I think the food we're talking about represents the finer things in life and the hunger we have for new music, as well signifying Lana's new matcha tea obsession and her longing to be free and happy. The food we speak of is merely a metaphor for the uncomfortable urge we get to devour her beautiful upcoming music! Praise the Lord!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

lana ben and chuck coming together to sabotage this era

nnnnn am I the only one who likes Chuck's work?

It's not Neil Krug level of godliness, but it's still nice and aesthetically pleasing

negAbhB.png

I think the food we're talking about represents the finer things in life and the hunger we have for new music, as well signifying Lana's new matcha tea obsession and her longing to be free and happy. The food we speak of is merely a metaphor for the uncomfortable urge we get to devour her beautiful upcoming music! Praise the Lord!

:oprah2:  :oprah2:  :oprah2:

The funny thing about Chuck is that her work only sucks when it's Lana-related, and that's actually a fairly recent development. I like her earlier stuff with her

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I'm mostly excited to see what the NFR album artwork is going to be. I personally really want it to be a painting of Lana. I threw together a lil idea 

ikkeDa7.png

i love the L4L border aesthetic, but I feel this era should be a circular border type thing. And I chose the Futura font since when I think of Norman Rockwell, I think of the 50s and 60s, which is when that font was hugely popular

(yes ik this is basic af esp with the oil painting PS filter but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

negAbhB.png

Your mind! I completely agree!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

gruyere is my drug of choice

I fucking LOVE gruyere

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You