Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

*30 hashtags start trending on twitter*

ben before calling elle for the 647389th time and telling her how we're all "fake fans"

mbWIpuR.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

nobody:

lana in her white gown before heading out to the town:

mbWIpuR.gif

I still believe that some of this pushback is beyond Lana's control. I genuinely think that the album was gonna be released March 29th but was delayed either to push Billie's record or so that she could make adjustments.

It doesn't make sense that in January we were told the album was completely finished and mastered, then we got a buzz single suggesting that the album was closer than expected. Suddenly Lana goes silent and Ben confirms that there's no release date now (despite all publications saying March 29th) and she's still recording.

Now, imagine being Lana. If she's having difficulty releasing this album the way she wanted to or is having conflict with her label over the sound etc. Then there's fans spamming her and her families social media as if she's deliberately just holding back the album for no reason. She stated in her last interview that once an album is finished she wants to just drop it and move on to the next one.

I believe this is why she's being silent because perhaps she doesn't have the answers? She might not know when the album is coming or when the next single is being pushed etc. Maybe that's why she's posting poems and trying to give us something. And before people say "she should just be honest", as much as I miss the communication with her, we all know if she said the label had delayed her album that her management etc would get spammed - possibly causing more difficulty in the long run.

Anyways, I think we should trust her and have faith.

this but also

fans need to stop acting so entitled with this. Lana technically owes us NOTHING. Yes, you could argue she does to a degree because we've supported her, but no one forced us to buy her music. She never asked us to support her, we did it because we wanted to. To spam her family, management, etc demanding music from her is so grossly selfish and entitled. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

All these assumptions and expectations are ruining this whole era. We all know Lana's releases can get messy, it's not new. So WHY are you expecting this to roll out smoothly when it hasn't in the past? It's your own damn fault for being disappointed, because you built up the false hope. It's like when LMs got angry when there was no MV for The Cure, when there was no factual evidence that there was ever going to be one. 

Acting go childish and entitled is why Lana hates being famous, because she has to deal with this bullshit every day. Honestly if I were her and saw all this dumb shit, I'd scrap the album and retire from music. 

This is getting out of hand. As a community, we need to stop acting childish. I know some of you are actual children, so you don't know any better, but cmon. I know people are going to @ me saying "we're kidding" but the thing is you're not. 

Also remember we are LUCKY and FORTUNATE to get as much music from Lana in such a short period of time. Not a lot of artists regularly drop music like she does. And also, some fanbases have been waiting much much longer for new music from their faves than we have. Be grateful for what we have, and how much Lana has worked with releasing new music.

Rant over.

negAbhB.png

nobody:

lana in her white gown before heading out to the town:

mbWIpuR.gif

like a goddamn near sociopath

mbWIpuR.gif

lana in 4 years when she doesn't have 2 kids and a cat in the yard

mbWIpuR.gif

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
please stop spamming the thread :(

mbWIpuR.gif

She wanted one kid and 2 cats in the yard 

mbWIpuR.gif

Edited by admin
please stop spamming the thread :(

lana when god doesnt answer her question after she gave it all away

mbWIpuR.gif

Edited by admin
???????

mbWIpuR.gif

when she leaves the yard gate open and her 2 kids and cat escape and take NFR with them

mbWIpuR.gif

nobody:

lana when all the pills that he takes [violet, blue, green, red] keep her out:

mbWIpuR.gif

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD DEAR GOD!!!!!

ALSO

Warning points will continue to be handed out to any users I see aggressively spamming the thread as well as in engaging in harassing Lana and her team. We don't need any more of a reason for them all to hate us. As the owner, I will officially say this will NOT be tolerated within the LanaBoards community.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

miss elle aka god i come to u on bended knees with offerings of faux-fur and a visa gift card ..,.,do NFR-related memes count as spam

I- this wig is so skinny sis you really snapped the tea

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

miss elle aka god i come to u on bended knees with offerings of faux-fur and a visa gift card ..,.,do NFR-related memes count as spam

god has answered my prayer and offerings with a fifth demonic presence to haunt me over my shoulder..i love her

I mean when it's the same gif flooding the thread over and over and over by the same users... yes, it's spam. 

We've actually had some really nice discussion here lately, so the over excess of gifs spamming the thread really derails that. x

I mean...we could have kept this thread locked

Tea...

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I mean when it's the same gif flooding the thread over and over and over... yes, it's spam. 

okay but did you laugh from at least one of them

Leak Queen of Hearts challenge

Edited by admin
no! spam!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif