Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

it's already enough having 2 girls attempt to eye-fuck the camera let alone 6 more bitches w no organic upper lip and bad roots

Im glad someone said it. I hate having to look at those girls when i wanna watch Lana, let alone having to look at 10 more "omg im so random and quirky" LA bitches

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Like literally where did she even meet these women? And how do they make it look so ~low key~ like theres literally a super successful "pop" singer with you thats not normal

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Im glad someone said it. I hate having to look at those girls when i wanna watch Lana, let alone having to look at 10 more "omg im so random and quirky" LA bitches

i don't hate her backup dancers, I think it's kinda cute at times but i understand people's dislike for Lana having to share her stage presence- there's a specific magic you can find in her 2011-2013 performances when it was just her swaying on stage to her music that you don't see in her 2016-current performances of half-assed choreo and the obviously fake microphones the girls get

not to mention the awkward lip syncing from the hiab teasers

Like literally where did she even meet these women? And how do they make it look so ~low key~ like theres literally a super successful "pop" singer with you thats not normal

if you're in the business to be a backup dancer or be on a major artist's team it's kinda mandatory that you treat them like people, friends, co-workers, etc. it's their job to work with major celebrities..if you freak or are overly geeked by the artist you're being paid to work with ppl probably won't want to hire you

it's a business to generate revenue at the end of the day

i don't hate her backup dancers, I think it's kinda cute at times but i understand people's dislike for Lana having to share her stage presence- there's a specific magic you can find in her 2011-2013 performances when it was just her swaying on stage to her music that you don't see in her 2016-current performances of half-assed choreo and the obviously fake microphones the girls get

not to mention the awkward lip syncing from the hiab teasers

if you're in the business to be a backup dancer or be on a major artist's team it's kinda mandatory that you treat them like people, friends, co-workers, etc. it's their job to work with major celebrities..if you freak or are overly geeked by the artist you're being paid to work with ppl probably won't want to hire you

it's a business to generate revenue at the end of the day

i meant her l.a. baddie friends not the backup dancers 

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I would give just about anything to be one of those 10 more omg im so random LA bitches with her. 

i meant her l.a. baddie friends not the backup dancers 

oh, then i don't know ngl :rip: i kinda assumed they're the definition of "locals" that don't have much stake or a real sense of love for some types of art form- like when a singer/comedians family don't give a damn that they're famous and they're kinda just like "oh, okay cool- so you sing?"

they look like they listen to pop radio and think of Without Me as a heartfelt ballad to post on IG stories to shade their husband for not helping out with the dishes or buying them a subscription to blue apron bc they liked a facebook status ab it

oh, then i don't know ngl :rip: i kinda assumed they're the definition of "locals" that don't have much stake or a real sense of love for some types of art form- like when a singer/comedians family don't give a damn that they're famous and they're kinda just like "oh, okay cool- so you sing?"

they look like they listen to pop radio and think of Without Me as a heartfelt ballad to post on IG stories to shade their husband for not helping out with the dishes or buying them a subscription to blue apron bc they liked a facebook status ab it

They look like their favourite Lana Del Ray song is the Summertime Sadness remix 

They look like their favourite Lana Del Ray song is the Summertime Sadness remix 

you just know they get DOWN to sweet caroline 

when they're sad they play side B of scorpion and juice wrld

Okay i have a really serious question to ask pls dont laugh at me but, stream when we all fall asleep where do we go?.mp3

mod note: user was warned for this post. Please stay on topic.

Edited by Elle
please stay on topic, off-topic posts flooding this thread are supremely annoying

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay i have a really serious question to ask pls dont laugh at me but, stream when we all fall asleep where do we go?.mp3

I dropped Billie; too mainstream 

giphy.gif

She has some people she's been seen with throughout the years like Andrei or Courtney Love but has anyone noticed how she always hangs out with the same person/group of people on multiple occasions within a time frame and is rarely seen with anyone else, and then she's never seen with them again?

Like she was best friends with Jaime King until 2014 and then they never seen together in public again until they took a photo together at some event in 2016.

Then when she was dating Fran he was the only person she was ever seen with for a year+, sometimes with his friend Nabil. 

Then she was with Jonathan Wilson a lot in like 2016. 

And then of course she was with Stella and her dog all through the LfL era and I know she was paying for her friendship but she still wasn't really seen with anyone else other than Chuck. 

And now that Stella's visa expired or whatever she's with these "baddies" all the time.

Anyway, my point is that she'll probably grow apart from them soon and find some new friends in pilot school or something.  

She has some people she's been seen with throughout the years like Andrei or Courtney Love but has anyone noticed how she always hangs out with the same person/group of people on multiple occasions within a time frame and is rarely seen with anyone else, and then she's never seen with them again?

Like she was best friends with Jaime King until 2014 and then they never seen together in public again until they took a photo together at some event in 2016.

Then when she was dating Fran he was the only person she was ever seen with for a year+, sometimes with his friend Nabil. 

And then of course she was with Stella and her dog all through the LfL era and I know she was paying for her friendship but she still wasn't really seen with anyone else other than Chuck. 

And now that Stella's visa expired or whatever she's with these "baddies" all the time.

Anyway, my point is that she'll probably grow apart from them soon and find some new friends in pilot school or something.  

Yeah, I noticed that. Makes me think what happens is Lana too weird that people then stop hanging out with her after a while or is it Lana who calls off the friendships.

I hate it when people comment on Chuck, Charlie, or Robert's social media asking for Lana shit.

It makes me so angry.

On Chuck's insta post 27mins ago:

nvrmined

"tell lana to release cinnamon and be useful just for once in your life"

:pls:  :azealia:  :tanisha:  :makeup2:

giphy.gif

Yeah, I noticed that. Makes me think what happens is Lana too weird that people then stop hanging out with her after a while or is it Lana who calls off the friendships.

I feel like she probably just gets bored of people and then ghosts them like she's doing with us right now  :rip:

you should see me interact with "famous" people i'm not a fan of

it's easy when you don't give a fuck :pft: 

or think they're fucking lame

I mean really though, do these girls strike you as LDR fans? They look like all they listen to is Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber or some shit. I doubt they even recognized her at first without the 2012 big hair & glam outfits.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

The people also, land of the rich, home of the fake. A lot of people who want to be famous, actors and comedians especially who act how they think they need to act to be liked and get parts. A lot of kids of rich parents who don't do anything and want to be friends of celebrities and a lot of rich celebrities and actors who are also putting on fake personalities all patting each other on the back at how great they are.

sounds like my place

I feel like she probably just gets bored of people and then ghosts them like she's doing with us right now  :rip:

Yeah, Barrie-James O'Neill said she never actually broke up with him. He was in London and got a text from his cousin saying sorry they broke up and he never knew then googled and seen online how she mentioned in an interview they were finished and he was expecting her to join him in London in a few days :derpna2:

add: ghosted barrie

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

it's already enough having 2 girls attempt to eye-fuck the camera let alone 6 more bitches w no organic upper lip and bad roots

Ok but this is the tea. I'm sure her dancers are nice and I have nothing against them but it weirds me the fuck out how they act sexy with every song they're involved in. Are they told to do that? I genuinely don't understand why they are included in a lot of her stuff.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over