Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We love a positive flavor to end the day and rest upon our palate before slumber! Let's just pretend my little rant paragraph never happened :creep: I'm reading it back and I feel bad :awkney:

That post was art, don’t hide it

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

By the way, did u see this? 

UOgkBu3.jpg

I understand people don't like Chuck's visuals, but this comment was so rude and uncalled for, like I don't agree with the replies either, but why would you comment that? :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

It’s disturbing how LA makes every popstar lazy

Why did you just pour boiling hot tea all over my wig, while melting the synthetic fibers to my scalp in the process, before bashing a tea pot over my head

But seriously why does every star who moves to LA become this weird life guru who does yoga and eats grass and bathes in milk and only eats soy vegan gluten free meals and goes on a strange spiritual quest where they become VERY religious and their art turns to utter shit :awkney: I always laugh at people who are all about healthy clean fitness lives but then have crazy dangerous bareback sex and swallow the town's children :thumb3: it's just funny

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

As I said many many pages before, a book usually takes 2 or 3 months to be ready to get published. At least that's what happened with my two poetry books. And I had no visuals for them. If Lana finished it in January, it's not surprising nothing's done by now, especially if she cares a lot about the visual of the book. So it can even take more than 3 months.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Especially someone like Lana, who had so much drive for years. She put so much passion into her music, videos, and her look. She’s now content with just wearing sweatpants and homemade or reused videos. I guess it’s still a response to critics who said she was all glam no substance, but girl - you’ve proven your point.

This is why i love when artists LEAVE to do an album. The XX came to fucking Paris, Texas to do their last album and its amazing. Same with Kali Uchis. She’s in Colombia right now working on her next masterpiece. If Lana were to retreat into Europe, hiding away in a hotel by the eiffel tower IMAGINE what beauty we would get. definitely a Honeymoon.

giphy.gif

Especially someone like Lana, who had so much drive for years. She put so much passion into her music, videos, and her look. She’s now content with just wearing sweatpants and homemade or reused videos. I guess it’s still a response to critics who said she was all glam no substance, but girl - you’ve proven your point.

I felt like Lana was so out of the loop she was able to hold her own ground and not let the city change her. Now that she's actually playing around town and meeting the town's folk trash (instagram bloggers who move to LA to "live their best life") she's changing like the rest and it makes me sad :sadcore:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I felt like Lana was so out of the loop she was able to hold her own ground and not let the city change her. Now that she's actually playing around town and meeting the town's folk trash (instagram bloggers who move to LA to "live their best life") she's changing like the rest and it makes me sad :sadcore:

It is sad. Her “chameleon soul” being a product of needing constant validation.

I miss the AKA/BTD/UV mentality of “I’m a weirdo, fuck you.”