Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I been knew. She also can be heard saying "kiss the waves" during venice bitch (at 2:44) and ad libbing other random lines if you listen closely a la "you're hooot, weather in the summer" from shades of cool

I hear

Oh god I want you on my lips (I do, I do)

It's me your little venice bitch (It's me, it's me)

god-damn.png

I hear

Oh god I want you on my lips (I do, I do)

It's me your little venice bitch (It's me, it's me)

Listen to it with headphones or just put your ear to the hole where your headphones would go and listen right after she sings "I do, I do" she whispers "kiss the waves"

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

What’s Up Next: Here’s Every Album Dropping In March - Genius

EIv7tUZ.jpg

TBA

Azealia Banks, Fantasea II: The Second Wave

Azealia has already said she cancelled Fantasea and it's now working on Business & Pleasure so this article has no credibility at all.

Edit: oh nvm yesterday she said she's releasing fantasea in july

the bitch is crazy she announced b&p's tracklist like this weekend and a lot of the songs that were supposed to be part of fantasea are on the album  :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

What’s Up Next: Here’s Every Album Dropping In March - Genius

EIv7tUZ.jpg

1280px-Citation-needed-vertical.svg.png

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Screenshot-2019-03-05-at-2-36-43-am.png

Screenshot-2019-03-05-at-2-35-12-am.png

Tbh its pretty much been a who stole the cookie from the cookie jar moment

Lanaboards: Who said the album was releasing in March, was it you?

Lana, Ben & Interscope: who me?

Lanaboards: yes you

Lana, Ben & Interscope: couldn't be!

Lanaboards: then who....

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

what annoys me the most is that they don't even seem annoyed that big publishers like MTV and billboard are spreading false info ab her album?? like wtf?? it took us harassing you to finally say something. so unprofessional 

what annoys me the most is that they don't even seem annoyed that big publishers like MTV and billboard are spreading false info ab her album?? like wtf?? it took us harassing you to finally say something. so unprofessional

It was def set for release on 29th at some point. Either lana needed more time or they're trying to avoid album releases clashing.

Her other manager said something along the lines of "Lana runs her own show" so i'm assuming it's the first one. 

Either way ur right... we can handle being told to wait but the silence is fuckin rude

god-damn.png

I still think the album was delayed because of the poetry book. Her initial plan was to sell the book at selected stores in LA but Ben said they're releasing the book worldwide, which takes much more work and the logistics are harder to [do whataver you do with logistics]. If she went with her initial plan I think the march 29th date would be possible, but with the book being released on large scale I think they need more time to handle things and make sure the book is ready for release along with the album.

Someone ask Ben about the BOOK's release date. I feel like we've exhausted all possible q's about NFR and they legit have like a gag order on the album's release date. They seem to be focusing on the book for rn anyway so once we find out that release date we're one step closer to NFR. Sidenote: should there be a VBBOTG release thread or is it just converged with this one?

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

We know that MTV were the first to bring up the March 29 date. But I wonder where they got that date... what was their source?

Actually a very suspiscious website posted the march 29 date before MTV. They said they got it from a press release.

Edit: here https://www.rmfclassic.pl/informacje/Muzyka,10/Lana-Del-Rey-dostala-zakaz-przeklinania,36934.html

But the fans started believing on the 29th date only after Lana liked a tweet from DAZED mentioning the same date.

https://twitter.com/gqaylor/status/1102773407010172929

Y’all think if we call her out enough she’ll say something?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Pretty sure harassing/spamming her makes her more inclined to not put out any news

nah i'm sure she LOVES that shit... knowing how many gays are ready to throw money at her

god-damn.png