Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

my gut says it got pushed back to April because of the book

If this book only comes with the deluxe box set.

I would screech so fking hard

However, the book might be nearly done as she has shared two poems now..?

giphy.gif

Wish she gave us a cinematic noir winter wonderland album, not some hillsong hippie dippy LA summer album shit

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’m really disappointed. I wanted a spring album so i could drive around with my grandma and listen to it (she loves Lana). Lana’s music hits different when it’s sunny/warm with a little breeze and the windows down.

This can be considered elder abuse

Wish she gave us a cinematic noir winter wonderland album, not some hillsong hippie dippy LA summer album shit

I was hoping for something with lyrical substance that actually paints a cohesive story. I'm glad we got HTD on the way, cause that's the closest thing yet this era.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

By the time Lana's ready to release this album, Ariana will be pending AG9 and Azealia will be on the verge of releasing another lead single to Fantasea II  :hooker:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Homegirl has said before she likes to take time mastering and shit, idk

she said the album’s fully finished and mastered, but then again it’s lana we’re talking about, her talking about the album being finished means nothing tbh

qfrWuBl.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bul3YAiB9_J/

sis living her best LA influencer type life! theres no way she doesn't see the comments of people asking for news but the fact that she is not acknowledging  it  and doesn't seem to care is what frustrates me the most

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bul3YAiB9_J/

sis living her best LA influencer type life! theres no way she doesn't see the comments of people asking for news but the fact that she is not acknowledging  it  and doesn't seem to care is what frustrates me the most

I swear these are random yoga moms she picked up somehow bc one of those girls only has 21 followers on her insta :deadbanana:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i love how in october i was dying waiting for the first quarter of 2019 for this album... now thats almost passed already 

my delusional ass thought that there was a possibility of us getting the album before 2018 was over.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

If this book only comes with the deluxe box set.

I would screech so fking hard

However, the book might be nearly done as she has shared two poems now..?

She said the writing was done in January. Don’t know if it was the first draft or the final one. Then there’s printing and all the steps for the publishing company.

So when the book releases, who’s gonna do the scans for us so we can all read it since it’ll be a limited print? At least that’s what she said 6m ago

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole