dont cry about it, dont bitch about it

This is what makes us old

we all stick together cus nothing is getting sold

its never gonna happen

:hair: :hair: :hair:

better than her new poem :wowcry:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i mean my delusional self was hoping April or May at least but JUNE?? i'm literally bawling my eyes out

Well, nothing's confirmed yet. I don'y think the June reference in her poem is an indication of the NFR release month. But I honestly don't expect it to be released before May. Either she will release the poetry book before NFr like she said she would or she will release both simultaneously. 

Eh, I'm over her now. It's obvious she's changed a lot from LFL. This whole mess of an era is it for me until the album comes out, I just don't care anymore. Buy Love + Fear April 26. Sorry guys.

The Ben situation really did it for me, along with the slew of insta posts. I'm loggin' out. See y'all when there's actual news

let's just all pretend this era never started and is yet to start, let's pretend we're in the pre pre release era and she's dropping a lead single soon, petition to change the name to this thread to the pre-pre-release thread to go with the fantasy

qfrWuBl.png

? june, july and whats the third?

album is coming in the early month of mid july by now bc no one knows wtf that is and it potentially might not exist

i76mrxw.png 

lol I love this account

I swear liking one post on insta just ripples into everything so much lol, but yeah they seem great hahahahahaha, I think another p might've posted pretentious 2012 Lana on her via another insta, I swear, I'm kinda just grateful to b lol'ling w ya'll about Lana-esque things hahahahahahaha

UV/Honeymoon

The only thing that I find «encouraging» at this point is that she teased two poems in the last week, and that the book was done in January. So, we'll probably get both release dates (book + NFR) «soon». 

The only thing that I find «encouraging» at this point is that she teased two poems in the last week, and that the book was done in January. So, we'll probably get both release dates (book + NFR) «soon». 

yes it was also very encouraging when miss grant released 2 songs 6 months ago

image.png

Remember how we used to party up till 9

going out and looking for a taste of vegan lyfe

vaping in the small town firelight

(healthy drink of water on ice)

Sweet 33rd and we had arrived

walkin down the street as they whistled "GO DIE!"

stealin tesla cars with the wannabe guys

the gays said we'd never make it out alive

Yeah they're all my new best friends

nikeEs in our hands, swayin in the wind

while we start to laugh, mascara runnin down our little baddie eyes

"Lana, how i hate those gays"

we look for approval as our music gets worse

its something gays would die for, its a curse

we all stick together cus nothing is getting sold

its never gonna happen

:hair: :hair: :hair:

The best thing to have come out of this era so far

For one moment I thought this said Post-Release Thread.

A concept.  :awk:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Went back to the first page of the thread and

So, here's what is known/speculated so far:

Facts:

- Will be released early 2019 (most likely between January - March)

- Will most likely include 'Mariners Apartment Complex' and 'Venice Bitch', with MAC acting as the lead single 

Jack Antonoff will play a lead role in the production of the album

- She will be experimenting with electric guitars and has taken influence from the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Speculations:

- Four other songs that could potentially be on the album: 'Happiness is a Butterfly', 'Bartender', 'Sylvia', and this Unknown Title

Could contain collaborations with artists such as Marina and The Diamonds, Florence and the Machine, FKA Twigs, Wiz Khalifa, etc. 

Pre-Release Thread cancelled dd

lana del rey songs: young and beautiful, video games, west coast, national anthem, the blackest day, yosemite, heroin, venice bitch, architecture

elizabeth grant songs: change, love, in my feelings, sylvia plath, white mustang, mariners apartment complex, how to disappear, god bless america

giphy.gif

lana del rey songs: young and beautiful, video games, west coast, national anthem, the blackest day, yosemite, heroin, venice bitch, architecture

elizabeth grant songs: change, love, in my feelings, sylvia plath, white mustang, mariners apartment complex, how to disappear, god bless america

giphy.gif

And lizzy grant killed both with get free so who cares

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

yes it was also very encouraging when miss grant released 2 songs 6 months ago

I knew someone was going to bring up MAC and VB lol.

NFR wasn't done when both singles were released, as opposed to the poetry book. I know we are all tired of this dragging never-ending pre-release period, but she has to release it at some point. And the press release that came out in January with Hope's release said mid-year. No matter what her «endgame» is at this point, she has to release it in the next months (May or June seem plausible). Of course I know things change with her, but I doubt NFR will be shelved until July-August or even later.