Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I feel a single announcement coming tomorrow. Song on BBC radio next week.

Lana eats at your naivity(?) for breakfast.

giphy.gif

don’t make the same mistakes i did. i’m now cursed by salvatore and satan or maybe they’re the same person i don’t know!!!!

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Friendly reminder that Lent starts on this wednesday and if we're gonna cast a spell to make this era more interesting or give Lana some willpower to actually work we should do it as fast as we can as spells are not as effective as they usually are during Lent.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Friendly reminder that Lent starts on this wednesday and if we're gonna cast a spell to make this era more interesting or give Lana some willpower to actually work we should do it as fast as we can as spells are not as effective as they usually are during Lent.

Watch her give up social media for Lent  :awkney: Not that she posts anything notable anyway 

Don’t say things like that: I want to believe you.

But... tomorrow March 5. And people have been pretty good with their psychic predictions... was March 5 a psychic prediction though?

(Jesus, can’t believe psychics are now a reliable source with this era)

Watch her give up social media for Lent  :awkney: Not that she posts anything notable anyway 

It wouldn't surprise me now that she's trying to connect with God or whataver  :smokes3:

have yall been knew that she sings sumn like "damn" at the end of MAC 

wtf haven't noticed till i listened with my studio headphones

also why was it again that we have that version of flipside with the wild guitar at the beginning and another one without it

Okay but imagine if we actually all put our minds together and casted a spell at the same time on the night of a full moon. We could get things done! Ugh I don't believe in magic (unless it's devil worship, sacrifices, or real magic that has been brought down generations) but I watched AHS coven and think I'm ready :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

have yall been knew that she sumn like "damn" at the end of MAC 

wtf haven't noticed till i listened with my studio headphones also why was it again that we have that version of flipside with the wild guitar at the beginning and another one without it

Really? That’s so weird I never knew

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

have yall been knew that she sumn like "damn" at the end of MAC

wtf haven't noticed till i listened with my studio headphones

also why was it again that we have that version of flipside with the wild guitar at the beginning and another one without it

Because legend has it you can hear God in those five seconds of backwards guitar

Okay but imagine if we actually all put our minds together and casted a spell at the same time on the night of a full moon. We could get things done! Ugh I don't believe in magic (unless it's devil worship, sacrifices, or real magic that has been brought down generations) but I watched AHS coven and think I'm ready :creep:

If you don't believe then don't bother because the success of a spell depends solely on your belief. The ritual is an important part, but the person casting the spell is even more important because you're the sole conductor of the magic.

If you don't believe then don't bother because the success of a spell depends solely on your belief. The ritual is an important part, but the person casting the spell is even more important because you're the sole conductor of the magic.

tf y'all talking about 

nnnn 

no amount of witchy spell shit will make her put out an album in a respectable amount of time 

Yeah idk why there are two versions, i bought my first UV CD on ebay 4 years ago and it had Is This Happiness AND flipside included on the deluxe, the flipside had this weird backwards guitar, even though i've heard versions without it.. i guess they accidentally leaked a rough copy or sumn?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

tf y'all talking about 

nnnn 

no amount of witchy spell shit will make her put out an album in a respectable amount of time 

oh thats true, march 29th is over and i think the album won't come out anytime before june

but we could give our girl a little push or something like that

Oh I just meant a bunch of white gays and girls who come from privileged backgrounds throwing oregano and matcha into a pot of water, lighting bath and body works candles, and chanting "please Jesus save this era" isn't gonna do anything, whereas people who's families have been practicing this stuff for centuries dating back to the very origins of all things mystical can actually do something because they've been blessed with actual gifts, know their origins, know how it actually works, and their ancestors entire lives were dedicated to the craft and basically sacrificed their time in order to achieve any sort of glimpse of power. Even if we did do things correctly, we wouldn't get shit done because it's not in our blood nor do we know anything. Spells definitely aren't throwing spices into boiling water and googling "how to cast blah blah blah". They're part of history and family secrets passed down. :awkney: so Yeah, I don't really think any of us have any of those gifts, unless someone wants to lie and suddenly say "hey peroxide my family is the blah blah blah and we've been doing it forever, I just didn't mention it for all these years I was on the board because I just thought up this lie" :awkney2:

tf y'all talking about

nnnn

I mean are we talking white people Salem magic or actual human sacrifices and blood rituals that go on in certain parts of Africa where they actually are knowledgeable and know the ins and outs of their roots and history with the craft, as well as their families dating back thousands of years to witch doctors/shamans? Cause the later would work, we just don't know anyone :awkney: